Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

PROJECT: Changeling Empty PROJECT: Changeling

Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:44 am
This is the thread where I will be posting all future Saiya upgrades/ changes/ reworks ,rather than cluttering up the Power Upgrade section for her.

Name of Character: Saiya
Link to Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19214-saiya-the-half-jinn-approved-1-5?

Upgrading: Not necessarily "upgrading". Just clean-up that I would like to get approved.
Why/ Objectives:
- To provide more power behind her base, non-transformed form.
- To provide a clearer understanding of what each form does/ grants her.
- To retcon unnecessary forms

Extras:

-Any photos that are not in "Base Saiya" are not reserves or claims, but rather points of references for where the idea of their form/power came from.

Help me, help you D:

Last edited by MistahJay on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

PROJECT: Changeling Empty Re: PROJECT: Changeling

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:50 am
PROJECT: Changeling QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Saiya, The Half-Jinn
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19214-saiya-the-half-jinn-approved-1-5?

» Upgrading:

Base Saiya Update:
  • Any form that is not explained in the posts below (With the exception of the Gorgon form that was recently approved), will be removed from Saiya's character. Overall, I felt like the forms were too forced and complex for her to use. It felt like I was trying to force the character to fit within the world at the top, rather than actually build the character where she is needed. When I was originally making this character, I was trying to shoot for a strong character, because I felt like most of the action was up with those above tier 2. But in making her kit so bloated as if she did all of those things already, I lacked the character building to actually enjoy the steps to get there.

If possible I would like to not only remove the forms, but possibly lower Saiya's tier to reflect that drop of them all. Because of the recently approved Gorgon, and possibly if this is approved, I could see at the highest 3-1 for this character to being acceptable. I have plot laid out for Saiya, but not for all of those forms, and hopefully I can add them as time goes on.

----------------------------------------------------------
Essence Removal: (Removed)

Why:
  • Essences were... in essence a technique that would allow Saiya to take in traits from her other forms and mix them into the form that she would currently be in. So for example, she could take the abilities from her Cerberus form, while having the stats and malleability of her slime girl form. This addition added too many layers of complexity to this character, as if she wasn't already confusing to begin with. With this being said, I am taking this concept and moving it into her base form. This will make it so that her base form has more practicality, rather than the only threat about her being her forms. The explanation of this will be elaborated on under the "Possessive Drive" section.

Change is Constant, The Energy Within Saiya:

Saiya's aspect in unison with Tha'alyuua allows her to gain strength from change itself, but rather than it being external, it's about internal decision making and changing to adapt to what is occurring around her. The most notable trait from this aspect, is the fact that her energy signature is not read as "demonic" in fact, her energy is felt as an unknown mass of pressures. The goal of this energy, is that she is able to be "adaptable" in that energy that is made to be a detriment to her, will not have as strong of an effect as needed. This is due to the fact that her energy can change to an energy that would not be affected as much by her own. (For example if someone where to use reishi against her, her energy would change to have the consistency of a shinigami or something other than demonic. This isn't to say she is "immune" to its effects, but the effects that a normal demon would feel with reishi, would be significantly lessened when it comes to her.) This isn't to say it will be a direct counter, the energy simply does what it needs to have a higher chance of survival.

((I think of this like the superhero Darwin from the X-Men. His power is he can adapt to anything to survive, but an example of how the energy works. There was a comic where Darwin was diagnosed with a disease that was rapidly attacking the cells in his body. Instead of doing the obvious of a "Deadpool" scenario where his body would just regenerate the cells that were killed off, his mutation turned him into a sponge-man, since sponges do not have cells, and have larger pores to let the disease "run" through the body faster. Saiya's energy works similarly, in that her power doesn't make her a direct counter to an attack or an energy type, but rather makes it so that her chances of survival are higher than a usual demon of her type.))

Masterful Body Manipulation:

As part of her training from being a genie, Saiya already excels in contrlling her body to create new shapes and sizes for herself. With the addition of her demonic energy, it gave her more freedom into how much of her body she can change. Genie training allowed her to change her whole body, but in the core of the trait it was still her represented within it. However, with demonic shifting adding onto it, it brought her to a realization that she no longer has to pull from "humanity" only. Each part of her body can be changed into a unique state from appearance to the over all quality of said part. Although she could weaponize and alter her body at anytime, she would still feel pain if she were to use herself. Thus Saiya has opted to weaponize her hair for all situations without the utilization of her magical energy. With the aid of her holder, Saiya's ponytail hair has advanced durability and strength, but because this entity is still connected to her own control, it's reaction time is heavily dependent on her own speed and mental statistics. Often times this hair can be used to form weaponry, shield from attacks, or be an overall comfort tool for Saiya to use. The hair itself has no true counter other than cutting it off completely, and even then it still has the ability to grow back and hold this magic within it. It's even said that Tha'alyuua, the demonic entity within her, "lives" in the hair follicles with the amount of control and aggression she can possess with her hair's attacks.

Limited Knowledge of Magic:

Part of her training involved learning multiple spells, however her knowledge is limited to her training as a genie and doesn't see the appeal that the moment to demonic magic. As much as she would like to learn the effects, the sacrificial nature of it all rubs her the wrong way, and thus uses strictly the magic she knows prior to meeting Tha'alyuua.

Expert at Possessive Augmentation:

Although she is adverse to demonic magic, she enjoys many of the augmentations that the demons allow to their bodies. With that being said, she managed to learn Possessive Movement as a skill while the entity Tha'alyuua already knew of Possessive Shifting. Saiya has trained herself to use these two in unison with one another for very short periods of time, allowing her to accelerate her knowledge in these phases exponentially.

Synopsis: This is the section where I will go in depth about more of Saiya's base powers and abilities. When I was originally making her I wasn't all too focused on her actual powers, but rather more so on the forms. With a lot of the forms now being removed and/or reworked, I'm taking this moment to let base Saiya shine, rather than her forms being the only threatening part about her.

Release Appearance:

PROJECT: Changeling 681

When Saiya releases her power, she tries to keep her shifter state as her main appearance, and doesn't leave any room for her demonic half to truly show, until she needs to use her transformations. When she is in this state, her clothing is reduced to bandages only, and the follicles of hair that she used in combat are now imbued inside those bandages. Because she's using this as her armor rather than her weapon, her durability increases dramatically (despite that she isn't clothed...) as now her hair's durablity and magic is spread over her body, rather than only being locked in a ponytail.

Additionally upon release, Saiya generates large crystalline floating orbs of energy. At the moment there are 7 of these orbs, and it is said that each of these orbs are a gate into one of her forms. When she is not shifted, she can utilize these orbs in combat and create interesting strings of attacks with them. These orbs act like conduits of energy, and can transmit spells through them rather than taking energy directly through her body, which allows her to manipulate multiple styles of energy without being affected too much by it so long as it does not make direct contact with her, nor get within a certain radius of her. It's often seen that she may keep one of them held close to her, usually that one being demonic energy so she can fully realize the potential of her powers.

Abilities:

Possessive Combination:

Saiya was already a natural when it came to the manipulation of her own body in terms of the utilization of magic. When her demonic entity, Tha'alyuua attempted to possess her body to regain her strength, she realized how powerful Saiya was and rather than taking her over completely, allowed her to have small dockets of knowledge leak into her.

One of the techniques that interested her, was the demon's utilization of Possessive Augmentation. Upon Tha'alyuua explaining that she specialized in Possessive Shifting but not Movement, Saiya made a deal with her, that she would train in Possessive Movement and allow Tha'alyuua to keep her strength into Possessive Shifting. In turn this allowed for them to use both forms simultaneously, as a state they called "Possessive Combination". Because of how much energy this state uses, she can only use this sparringly. This ability, allows her to bring Possessive Movement to the same rate as her Possessive Shifting, for a set period of time.

The main drawback to this technique, is that the longer she stays within this form, she sacrifices her ability to utilize her Demonic Magic as well as her Incantations. Eventually after prolonged use of staying in this form, she will loose too much of her energy, eventually making it so that this form will lose power. To combat it's loss in power, often times it will take from her other base stats, durablity, speed, strength, etc, until the form is fueled properly.

Since this is a base form that she can activate, she can hold this up for about 5 posts, before the form begins to loose power and start taking away from the strength of other forms. At 7 posts, she will no longer be able to use her incantation, at 9 posts she will no longer be able to use magic at all. By 11 posts the energy will begin taking from her main stats by a full tier. And by 15 posts the form as well as herself will deactivate. Depending on how far she dipped into the negative side of the form, she would have to wait 3 posts, plus the duration of the stats that were drained from.

Possessive Apex:

This is an ability that she can utilize in any form. if she wants to increase the strength of a form, she can sacrifice the duration and "stability" of the form to augment it's strength, Usually this comes with the drawback of a shorter duration for the form, and hurting herself while doing so. More details to how Apex affects each form will be listed in the posts for the individual forms.

» Why: To Provide clarity to the form, as well as provide a "scaling" for when she increases in tier/ energy levels.

» Extra:

With Cerberus I do want to have a Cerberus form, but I don't have a clear direction for it. So I have the space for it there to say "it's coming" but the increase to get that is so far down the line that I'm not too concerned about how I should go about getting it. If you would like me to remove that block until I have a better direction I wouldn't be opposed to that option.

Last edited by MistahJay on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:56 am; edited 9 times in total
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:04 pm

» Name Of Character: Saiya
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19214-saiya-the-half-jinn-approved-1-5?

» Upgrading: Corona, Form of Sunder

PROJECT: Changeling Brittni-jensen-sol-skin

The Attributes of Corona:
------------------------------------

When Saiya calls upon her Flame Elemental form, Corana, her body is converted into a viscous plasma, and from that plasma, flames constantly radiate from her body, extending to about 4 inches off of the surface of her "skin". These flames, in addition to her plasma form, are able to rapidly melt, burn, or otherwise damage objects within a 2 foot radius around her body. Simply being in the radius of her for prolonged periods of time would significant damage to the opponent. To add salt to the wound, because of her being made of plasma, physical damage does not halt her momentum, or hurt her in anyway. Within this form her ability to regenerate is what separates this form from her others, as she is able to recover most limbs within 3 posts. Although this recovery is fast for the first time, having multiple instances would cause her to eventually phase out of this form. No matter what, this form would need to be "together" so that Saiya would be "together" when she turns back. When this form takes damage it will repair at an alarming rate, but sacrifice it's energy from it's total duration to repair itself. Therefore anything that can displace the plasma in this form would be ideal, as she usually would need to take time to replace the hole created by the attack that moved her body around. As far as the duration of this form, this form is locked to being able to stay for 8 posts , however, after the initial regeneration, she would lose 2 posts of duration for every massive wound that she would recover from. Minor wounds would make her loose 1 post of duration.Additionally, the utilization of different techniques, will require more "fuel" to use, thereby making the duration shorten for every time she uses a large scale attack or unique form for herself.

--------------------------------
Possessive Apex: Supernova

PROJECT: Changeling $

As Corona, Saiya can augment her strength, in exchange for the duration that she can stay within this form. Supernova is a trait that allows Saiya to boost her magical strength to her highest level gain (Master's and Grandmasters being exceptions to this rule), excluding mental fortitude, while also decreasing her own durability and physical strength. While in this form, Corona changes color from her fuchsia and lavender plasma to a vibrant blue. The color shift indicates that her temperature increased, being almost 5x stronger than her base form's power. The plasma burns so powerfully that anything within a 3 foot radius that is not flame retardant has a very high chance to catch on fire instantaneously. Most physical projectile attacks would be melted upon getting a foot to the range of her skin, if they aren't already melted or on fire from her aura regardless. Her body still retains the same qualities, and how most physical attacks would only displace her plasma body, however her form regenerates exponentially faster, with limbs taking only a post to fully recover their usage. When she uses Supernova, it will automatically half the duration that she can stay in Corona, making her able to sustain this form for at most **4** posts before being completely taken out of Corona entirely.

» Why: To Provide clarity to the form, as well as provide a "scaling" for when she increases in tier/ energy levels.

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Last edited by MistahJay on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:57 am; edited 3 times in total
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:03 pm

» Name Of Character: Saiya

» Upgrading: Lilim, Form of Desire

PROJECT: Changeling 0b8d2462930445b770342bd121b47422

Attributes of Lilim:

When Saiya calls upon her succubi transformation, Lilim, she does not change her appearance, and in fact gains clothing to wear. Her body is completely concealed as she wears a large sweater, stockings, shorts, and a headband. The only notable change in appearance are two white horn protrusions on her forehead, and a pair of thin black wings that eject from her back. This clothing, however is an enhancement to Saiya's current state. When Saiya becomes Lilim, she gains an outfit augmented with the ability to create lust. This creation is created as a mist cloud, that will always be activated, so long as her skin is exposed. As Saiya removes clothing, not only does the surface area of her lust clouds increase, but also provide statisical benefits for each piece she loses. Removing clothing also decreases her overall durability while also buffing her more beneficial stats. The farthest she can remove down to in this form is her underwear. And if she gets to this point her durability would be slightly higher than beginner, but not enough to be considered trained. But in turn, if everything is removed her Strength, Speed, Mental Willpower and Magical Prowess would have increased by 1 skill tier.

------------------------------
Plague of Lust:
------------------------------

The passive trait of Lilim and all of her other succubus transformations. When Saiya is in this form, she will create a passive mist around her body that exits from the pores of her skin for as long as she is active. This cloud extends an extra foot in a radius around Lilim and causes opponents that are within in to slowly loose Focus and Mental Will Power. The longer the opponent lingers in the cloud, the faster the drain will become, to a point where at 3 posts of being in ranged of this mist will cause a demotion in Mental Willpower and Focus by a full tier (Exclusions to Grandmaster and Master ).

----------------------------------
Touch of Desire: ((RE-PURPOSING))
----------------------------------

Lilim can also use her lust dust (im just thinking of dumb names at this point...lol), to stick onto opponents by coming in contact with objects, weaponry, or other opponents. This touch will cause the lust to linger on the surface for 3 posts, diminishing in its potency as time goes on in the battle. Unlike the passive cloud around her body, this can bypassed by covering the spot that she made contact, avoiding the space, or toughing it out through the duration of this effect. The initial touch will drain the most out of a character, while the final post of this effect would be the least effective. These surfaces do not drain full tiers but rather drain in "-" (minuses), meaning that the first touch will be "---", the second touch will be "--", and the third touch will be "-". Depending on the stats of the opponent, these effects can be reduced in strength.

Possessive Apex: Lilith

PROJECT: Changeling 479dd1418886ddef7389ffa003df849e

If so chooses, when fully removing her apparel in Lilim and revealing her undergarments, Lilim can turn herself into Lilith by continuing to strip herself. Doing so in this way, will make her stats slowly drain down to beginner, unless Saiya is of the proper tier when releasing this form (2-5+). If she is of the proper tier, stats will still drain, but only to Experienced. When she is in this form, the removal of clothing will cause her stats to temporarily boost to the highest level allowed for 2 posts, before taking on her draining effects(this includes master tiers, if Saiya has one in the respective tier). As far as her lust dust (I really like that name), Rather than it just being a passive mist, it now becomes a mentally controlled stream that when striking a surface has the chance to leave it's scent on the area affected. She controls this in unison with her own attacks in this form to cause a dizzying amount of damage. If this mist were to enter bloodstreams directly it would only take 1 post (assuming Focus is equal to or less than hers) before the effects of her lust would take effect. If this were on clothing, weaponry, or general buildings then after 3 posts of nothing begin done to stop it the full effects would take place. The "mist" when it attaches onto a surface looks similar to a soft pink liquid that could be wiped off or covered up like a water stain. This has the ability to drain to beginner, as well as drain usuable energy within the fight, while also fueling her own energy. This form can be achieved by default at (2-5+), but the duration of how long she can stay in this form increases depending on tier. Currently Saiya would be able to stay in Lilith for **4** posts, before powering down.

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by MistahJay on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT: Changeling Left_bar_bleue999999/999999PROJECT: Changeling Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:10 am

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

Follicle Manipulation: It's an extra power that is neither something core to her skillset nor something even incredibly tied to her thematic, so it'd be preferred that its durability be lowered to around advanced, strength maybe around adept and its speed at beginner. If it was more core I could see something like this having more leeway but as something that just feels there it's got power that doesn't make much sense. Furthermore due to the definition of follicle it'd be better to change it to hair manipulation or hair follicle manipulation since the follicle is misleading and also not appropriate for this case. Also please specify if it's all her body hair or just the hair on her head.

Possessive Combination: The fall off should happen a lot sooner than ten posts since most combat threads won't last that long with actual fighting. So I would prefer if you would drop it down to 5, 7, 9, 10 and 15 respectively for the values you gave in the ability.

Attributes of Corona: Within this form her ability to regenerate is astronomically powerful, as she is able to recover most limbs within X posts, Tone down her regenerative powers or have a much longer recovery time, not to mention that the energy drain will be quite considerable nonetheless and it should be noted. Also that italicised part was a quote and you don't specify the amount of posts, please assign one with all this in mind.

Possessive Apex Supernova: Form should only have 3-4 posts duration and it should only boost one physical trait rather than all of them to the max. Her multiplier should either be left more vague as a "it becomes stronger" or tone down the numeral value. Her regeneration can be stronger but it'd still have a super draining effect, a lot of the regeneration stuff carries over from the previous part.

Lilim Form: As a whole just drop the specific values, the increases and decreases are too much even though they are functionally fine as a concept. If you could change them all to be more vague as "dropping this piece of clothing clothes makes her stronger by a fair margin but she becomes a lot more vulnerable to damage" fixes a lot of the issues with this form.

Touch of Desire: This is both, too strong and not really fitting how she's been built thus far. Like an immediate and very potent debuff to this extreme is both something that not able to be approved in most circumstances and it's also something that isn't really fitting with the character who has a gradual decrease and increase for them. It would be preferred if you could redo it or try to work it around, feel free to use critique from the Lilim Form in general as the vagueness to it helps with scaling such as these.

Possessive Apex Lilith: Would prefer that there is more decision in whether she drastically buffs herself or debuffs the enemies since as it is it makes it so that she could realistically put anyone into being weaker than her as an absolute by just being around her. The duration needs to be dropped in length if it is going to be up in this scale of power because it's pictured as a go hard or go home use where she burns brightly but for not very long.

Corachroma: As a whole I am just leaving a note here specifically to say we have no reviewed this yet and from the brief look I gave it, it will be reviewed when it is complete and while you are free to reference it by name please do not assume it will pass with some of the stuff you specify here which mainly comes down to her size and the like but it's not a complete review until the whole thing is up.

Skills: I'm posting this here which is the same thing I put on Mitsuyo's upgrade but there are no actual skills on your app for Saiya either which will need to change and for them to be attributed to her.

If you have any questions or anything relating to this feel free to DM me on Discord and I'll try to respond with a bit of haste, apologies it's taken to long.

PROJECT: Changeling Gamma_Signature
PROJECT: Changeling CHARACTER_LISTPROJECT: Changeling GRAPHICS_THREADPROJECT: Changeling TIMELINE_THREAD
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT: Changeling Left_bar_bleue398349/999999PROJECT: Changeling Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:24 am
[mod]So what's happening with this?I have not seen much activity in quite a while[/mod]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
PROJECT: Changeling Left_bar_bleue999999/999999PROJECT: Changeling Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:37 am
[mod]
If you have any concerns reach out to me and they can be discussed in more depth.

Approved.
[/mod]

PROJECT: Changeling Gamma_Signature
PROJECT: Changeling CHARACTER_LISTPROJECT: Changeling GRAPHICS_THREADPROJECT: Changeling TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum