Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ase [WIP]
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyToday at 12:24 am by Sweats

» Greetings :)
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Sweats

» Final Chance Weyr
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Guest

» The Espada
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Gin

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Agdrene Karawan (Finished)
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 4:12 pm by Valkyron

» The Sleeper Awakens
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 3:40 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Ryoko [FINISHED, Shinigami]
Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptyYesterday at 3:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Strawhat // One Piece AU I_vote_lcapStrawhat // One Piece AU I_voting_barStrawhat // One Piece AU I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Strawhat // One Piece AU I_vote_lcapStrawhat // One Piece AU I_voting_barStrawhat // One Piece AU I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2675 registered users
The newest registered user is Sweats

Our users have posted a total of 128527 messages in 19569 subjects

Strawhat // One Piece AU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuurei
Anonymous

Strawhat // One Piece AU Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Strawhat // One Piece AU   Strawhat // One Piece AU EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Strawhat // One Piece AU Strawh23
Strawhat is an AU One Piece RolePlay. We focus on making the players the centerpieces of the plot and have character development focused systems. We are entering Season 2 and would be happy to have you join us!
Back to top Go down

Strawhat // One Piece AU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1