Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Empty Operation War Dogs: Colorado

Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:12 pm
Based on current reports, to which the Kokuryuteshi Realm does have a little bit of interest in, and fit in with one of the goals that Cero possesses. The reports entailed on the slaughtering of demons, to which both the young Hohl Arquero, and the Kokuryuteshi rejoice in hearing as the downfall of their enemies. But, the details of importance, is who is the one dealing out the downfalls, as they match that of a former K-world operative. To which, Cero found himself diving deep into enemy territory to confirm such reports and do as he pleases, after all, he is tied to no orgs, at the moment. Based on info that has been distributed, he might be able to track down her location or cross her on where she happens to be heading.

Cero hit the ground running, keeping an even paced across the land, his echos, replicas of his form, help extend his reach like that of a net, as he traversed the mountains of rocky Colorado, all of the info being complied as he came across towns that were left with their defenses in ruins. Carving a distinguishing path that technically be followed, it was certainly an interesting expedition on his part, watching closely through all of the eyes that he currently possessed. It was only a matter of time til he found her, at least based on things, he would hope that it was a her. Brush and rock was kicked off of his path as he made clear that nothing would deter the steps he would take on his path through the wilderness.

Now it was only one question running through his mind as things moved forward, racing steadily, trying to keep up with a person that was trying to hide their presence as best as they could. How would he introduce himself to this person, or even come across as a friendly individual, after all, while he isn’t demon, he was deep in enemy territory. That was a problem for the “Future” Cero.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Empty Re: Operation War Dogs: Colorado

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012

Walking along the deserted Mountain path, covered in the blood of the slain, Magnolia visibly still exuded a faint, but overbearing killing intent. In the past few weeks, how many lives had been slain by the bloody Naginata in her hands? The blessed weapon's cutting edge had been stained brown by all the blood that had dried on it. With a blood-spattered haori, Magnolia emitted the aura of a warrior, her indifferent gaze sweeping across the snow-covered peaks ahead in disdain. As if she couldn't believe the mountains in front of her, had the audacity to separate her from her mission.

This world was too beautiful for the menace that had invaded it. Seeing the austere sight that surrounded her; glistening pine tree's dusted with snow, intimidating cliffs that reflected the suns glare, lynx and cougar darting after goats across the mountainside, all of it only hardened her resolve.

For a while now, bits and pieces of a life she suspected once belonged to her half in this universe had been coming back to her. People, Places, Grievances, Desolation and hatred so deep that it could dye the seas black and sunder the heavens themselves. These memories only cemented her views.

After walking for an hour the Shinigami stopped, having sensed the presence of another supernatural being on this desolate mountain pass. Magnolia's stance shifted, her Naginata resting horizontally as she pointed it towards the direction of the energy source. Her feet slid apart and her knee's bent, she was prepared for the instance of an ambush. Eventually, though, a familiar image to the other her, the one from this world appeared.

"What is an Agent of K-world doing here?" Magnolia asked in a gravelly, melodic tone.

Magnolia's stance had not lessened, because ultimately she didn't know this person. She had no clue of this man's reason for being here, and so on this desolate mountain pass, she exuded the chilling aura of murder that had been built up from the past few weeks of constant slaughter, destruction, and bloodshed. If Cero said the wrong thing, Took the wrong step, or so much as looked at her with the wrong kind of intent, she was resolved to cut him down then and there.

War was upon them, and Magnolia couldn't be soft-hearted towards anyone, that would only get her killed. There wasn't even the faintest of tremors in her stance, instead, it only served to show that she was resolute in her journey. She would liberate the entirety of America, completely crush the shadow fall occupation and move on to liberate Europe. It didn't matter to her that this was someone who had been known as an ambassador.

"Do not come closer." Magnolia stated still waiting for the answer to her first question.

The aura she gave of was frighteningly Similar to Animum, the faint smell of ozone that charged the air around her, the embodiment of lightning, all of it was very similar. Animum though gave off an aura of sorrow and loss, Magnolia, however, didn't give off that same feeling. Magnolia gave off an intense feeling of resoluteness, of determination and resolve.

A frigid wind would blow through the pass, stirring magnolia's Haori, and causing her hair to blow forward. With the golden light, heralding the coming of dusk at her back, she looked like a dietific warrior that had descended from the heavens to fight against the sinful.

Her golden gaze studied cero, ready to attack at the slightest of provocations.
Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Operation War Dogs: Colorado  LzZCuy7
Operation War Dogs: Colorado  BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Artist: None - Song: None - Word Count: Blank

He was drawing closer, it was progress to sense another living spiritual being. It could always be something else so, as Cero approached Magnolia from along the mountain pass, he was reserved and prepared for the worst of circumstances. The signs of battle are clear upon the earth, as it reflects in the beauty of the world being tarnished to some degree. In the case of when Cero approached Magnolia, she still held her appearance but it was clear as her footsteps, those signs. To her, he was likely not much of anything but remembering that he was there, though she might recall he is quite fond of the princess, Sing. It was no small matter though of memory. Her voice came across as one that wasn’t lost, but had directions very much like himself.

Like an arrow through the distance between them Cero’s eyesight never left her’s as he showed he had no intentions of fear, and should it come to conflict. He wasn’t a target to be crushed, he was after all at his best, not making any sudden moves. The young Hohl Arquero choose his words carefully after she spoke, making sure to get the messages that he wanted across to her. ”I am Cero Telca, while the Kokuryuteshi Realm asked me to come out this way. I am here to seek words, not blood.” He stated making sure that was on the table first, before proceeding forward. ”They are however, not sure of your intentions, and whether you stand against them or with them. My mission however is already complete, so all of your answers are appreciated as a matter of understanding, Animum.” His stance stance as he spoke was one of a person that was confident proud and most of all, honorable to his word, or at least trying to appear in that manner as best as he could. He explained all of that and did not lie in those moments, his mission was indeed complete. But it did, want as much information as he could uncover even if it meant conflict, but do not disable her, after all she is slaughtering our enemies.

The sky was calm as things settled, how would “Animum”, respond to all of this.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation War Dogs: Colorado  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Click the Song Name in the post to be linked to the song on youtube!

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: Last Yeager - Artist: Ryoshi - Words: N/A

Listening to Cero, Magnolia did not lessen her stance at first. Rather as her eastern blade glinted dully in the light, Magnolia's golden gaze was unreadable. The tension in the air was like the skies had crashed down and it was the two of them holding that crushing weight aloft.

" Words, you seek only words in the midst of the empire founded by your enemies Cero?" Magnolia's tone was icy and dull.

Magnolia's Naginata shifted and pointed past the mountains, towards Denver. The sun glinting from the blood-drenched blade that rested firmly in her palm.

"Beyond these peaks lay the enemy. Beyond this day will be another day of blood. Lives will be slain, Maybe mine, Most likely theirs. With this weapon of mine, I redeem the past that lay behind me. " She spoke.

Both hers and mine.." she thought faintly before continuing.

" This is war cero, this is not killing for the sake of death. This is something much, much bigger than that. I have intel on their placements, I have tread upon their soil and soaked it in their blood. " The might, the savage aura, the conviction, and the killing intent that roared from her being was like the roaring waves that rushed past a broken dam, as she continued to speak.

"You want to know whose side I'm on? I should ask you whose side is K-world on? Whose blood is it that you will spill? I stand against demons, if you do the same then I will welcome you once more like a brother in arms. I will spill blood alongside you, I will defend you, and fight with you against the tide of demons that may come against you." Magnolia's voiced soared with conviction.

"However, if you wish to side with Mana once more, then it doesn't matter how much I wish to fight alongside you. One woman cannot keep two masters, in her time of need k-world was nowhere in sight. " Magnolia spoke frankly as she got to the heart of the matter.

"Even if you come here, as an emissary of K-world. As yourself, as Cero tesla, tell me, will you pick up your bow and fight alongside me? Fight against the demons who shouldn't be controlling this world."

Magnolia's golden gaze held within them a ravaging flame that had started long ago as a mere spark. It was a spark that had blossomed and been kindled until it became what it was today. She was brilliant, and she levied her blade against her enemies. As for if K-world would be an ally in arms, an Ally who would ford the tides of destiny alongside her, or become a bitter enemy that lay on the side of the opposition was a decision that was Firmly in Cero, Emissary of K-world court.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:22 pm

It was an experience that the Young Hohl Arquero was not expecting to come from Animum as she explained her intentions, along with what she expected of the Kokuryuteshi Empire. She spoke with a decisive resolve that resonates with that within him, and most of all. He never, ever wants to assist Mana Ashtavon. What she was attempting was indeed war, and after everything he has thought was possible to deal with Shadow Fall, it seemed that violence was the only choice, War. Blood, for the blood of change, pushing back those that have invaded in this case. After everything was said and done, Cero drew out his zanpakotou ,drawing the blade with a click, and raising his hand, he would drag it across his sword’s edge openly.

Cutting into his skin drawing blood, and in doing so, he knew that it would only be a matter of moments before the cut but he knew what he could do in that moment. He spoke very quickly. “By my Blood, signifying the blood spilled by Mana Ashtavon, I will stand by you.” And so he formed his bow, letting his blood flow around it. He raised his bow towards Denver the direction of Magnolia’s blade as if by command. “This bowman, by his blood, will stand with you.” He would exclaim, letting the arrow fly free til it landed far, far away.

”I have promised my blade to protect, but my arrows fly free, true to their target.” He explained, his eyes never leaving their lock with Magnolia. “So we will move forward together.” He explained to finish wondering, how things would proceed, his own intentions made clear to her. His bow vanishing as he was done speaking for the time being, his wounds already healed as well. Would everything go smoothly or horribly, was all decided by one person before him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: Battle of the Clans - Artist: Mario Rossa - Words: N/A

Magnolia's golden eyes, studied the young man who was barely more than a boy proclaim his vow. Studying the blood oozing from his hand then, Magnolia raised a hand and used her naginata to draw a crimson line of blood across her forearm, making a fist she forced the blood to drip down her arm.

" Then you are a comrade in arms. Let our actions dictate the integrity of our oaths. " Magnolia said as lightning burnt the wound shut, forming a wicked scar that would be the reminder of the promise between them.

The golden-haired shinigami turned her back to Cero as the naginata in her hand hummed, the holy energy permeating the air around them for a moment as if divine providence was watching over them. Then Magnolia took the first step across the mountain path, her eyes staring across the distance as if she could see Denver in her sights. It was an extremely important city when it came to the girls travel path to Washington, seeking to create a line in which all forces could begin the march towards Florida to continue to force shadow-fall operatives from America.

Magnolia walked for quite a ways, seeing the mountains that wound around them. The lovely peaks, the valleys that had returned to humanity as the wastelands spread out to inhabit a vast majority of the world. Hollows and other abominations had reclaimed large swaths of land, and humanity flourished within their protected cities.

"Are you scared of what is to come?" Magnolia asked in a very frank manner as she continued to walk forward, her golden gaze glancing towards Cero, curious about what the answer might be.

There was no judgment in her gaze, even if the answer was yes. It was natural to be afraid of war, after all, death and destruction often were close comrades with the bloodshed and massacre that were often left in its horrendous wake. Magnolia didn't think it would make Cero any less of a warrior, or a man for that matter to be afraid. Only idiots wouldn't be afraid of the monstrous opposition that they were seeking to dislodge.

"Because I am scared. Not of dying of course, but of failing. I am afraid that I may not have enough power to do what needs to be done, that even though what I am doing is right, that there is a certain futility in my actions. " Magnolia responded with this to whatever reply she had gotten, her eyes shifting ahead once more as she continued to speak.

"But, that fear only serves to sharpen my senses, and harden my resolve. My body trembles with adrenaline, and my blade seeks to wet itself with their blood. It's ironic that violence is sometimes the only solution to violence is it not? " Magnolia finished speaking, allowing the trek to lapse into silence once more, Magnolia having suppressed her aura as she sought to maintain the element on surprise as they continued towards their ultimate destination: Denver Colorado.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 am

Cero watched ready for the path ahead, as best as he could be, he has had years to prepare. It is however also true that no amount of time prepares a soul for the devastation of war. Either the soul is forever warped by it’s power, or when it cannot take anymore, the soul is shattered, a fraction of what it once was. The Young Cero knew the meaning behind this though as he nodded with the oaths solidified, and him and Magnolia taking steps towards Denver. One day, he would hope that he could see this land filled with Nature as more than just a war zone or a hunting ground for the strong. Eventually it would seem that Cero was posed with another question, as they continued down their path.

Was he afraid? What were the feelings of war that he kept deep in his heart. ” I am afraid, of losing who I am, should I fail, Death is only one possibility, to see so many of my comrades die again, I will lose who I am, to vengeance, sadness, the monsters within.” He explained, his eyes looking off into the distance. “I served in peace for the peace in my mind. But I can’t negotiate peace with the demons, they have pushed too far, I will stand it, no longer.” He continued looking forward. He listened to what Magnolia had to say of her fears of war, they were much more noble worded than his. To fear failure, did reside in his heart, but he had already decided if it came to that, failure was not an option he was willing to give himself. ” It’s true that violence brings forth more violence, I try to create the exceptions, but I have chooses this is not a exception.” He tried to answer the question she posed at the end of her words. He would go on a little longer with his words as they continued down the path. His presence now hidden deep within, that of a child’s presence was not even in sight of the eyes of others. “I might be one of the most powerful of the Quincy, and eligible for War, I even rushed into war years ago. But I am a child gifted the powers of the Elite, compared to the monstrosities we face.” Cero spoke taking a breath of a sigh as he continued, as a form of caution on this path, his hand stayed on his blade, ready even in a moment of rest.

”I try to protect Quincy kind even now, to the best of my ability, one of the reasons, I serve the Kokuryuteshi Empire.” He finished with, it would take a lot to reveal that there was a person that also made him desire to be there as well.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: Thronebreaker - Game:Thronebreaker:Witcher Tales OST - Words: N/A

Magnolia walked in silence, golden eyes moving across their path, within the mountains, the air was clean, untouched by the world that lay beneath it. Cero spoke of his own fears, the fact that he still was a child, the fact that he had so much depending on him. Magnolia slowly allowed her energy to siphon into the surface of her weapon, storing 5% of it within the eastern blade that lay within her palm.

"Power is something that can change you. You can either allow yourself to be lost within the power you gain; or you can become the master of it, reaching heights that few have ever seen. " Magnolia spoke as she narrowed her eyes due to the glare of the sun which shone down in rays from the gaps in the cloud cover above.

"War is something that is the same, the only difference is that it will change you, it will test the very thing that makes you, you... and it will make you question everything you thought you knew. " Magnolia's words were surprisingly mellow, her golden gaze an unfathomable abyss as it roved the peaks ahead, spotting Denver far off in the distance.

"The question is, will you give in? Will you let the vengeance that you seek overtake you, blind you, deafen you to what truly matters? Or will you hone it into a blade sharp enough to pierce through your uncertainties. Ultimately the choice is up to you." Magnolia tone was frank, there was no haughtiness, no condescension, there was only a hefty truth.

As they neared Colorado, the roving scouts that filled the area began to dot the mountainside. Information from Dallas hadn't gotten out yet. Which was why magnolia shot forward like a phantom, using the unique terrain gifted to her to hide her presence until the last possible moment, after which Magnolia burst from behind an embankment of rocks. Magnolia's naginata was like a flash of quick-silver, glinting menacingly in the suns glare as it bifurcated its target, the crimson spray of blood painting the granite and shale below a deep, rich red which glittered against the pristine white snow.

Quiet, efficient, quick, Magnolia took down the scouts in less than a fraction of a second, pressing against the rock outcropping to her right as she began to walk into the blind spot of the next company of shadow-fall scouts. Magnolia positioned herself just above them before she dropped down, landing in a crouch in the midst of them, Naginata cutting a beautiful arc overhead, a spiraling storm of blood circling around her as the vibrations running through her naginata vaporized them into a disgusting mess of blood and flesh in the region around her.

Like rain, the macabre display fell from the heavens, spattering the land around the golden-haired shinigami, her eyes looking forward without a shred of remorse, calculating the best path to take out the rest of the patrols on her way down.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:43 pm

The silence was something that many could only ask of from Mother Nature. Each step they took was one of importance as they spoke, and whispered to one and another, quietly. Cero began to understand a bit of what Magnolia has been saying to him, having experienced it himself. It is true that one can be shaped in different measures by power as well, Shadin Yuudeshi being a great example of the costs and gains of power. Power, is certainly not something that is by any means, easily refused, it’s uses and allure, reshape lives anew. ” I will try my best, to stand above it, I am not a fool anymore, that can ignore what are my weaknesses.” He said quietly before Magnolia was gone from in front of him, creating a torrent of blood to paint the landscape with her naginata. It was about time though at that point for him to take his part as he raced of the sound of his sudden steps silenced as he took the high ground. With the sun to his back as best as he could make it, spotting him was possibly, but harming him from a distance, was far more difficult than most would think of it to be.

His eyes peered along the area closer and closer to Denver, silence and suppression was key to their success, as Cero planned to utilize his Quincy skills to the best of his abilities for this stealth and speed based operation. His bow raised high, the scouts far off in the distance were cut off and picked off swiftly, the full might of his arrows slicing through the air. Each traced by a motion of his arms, each was a testament that he didn’t underestimate his enemies, and so each was more than enough to kill. He hanged on to a bit of regret with each kill he finally made. But as a man of peace, he knew that this violence and war were the only option available at the time. ” I stand by these arrows for a new world, be they of war or peace, a world far better than this one.” It was extremely unlikely that Magnolia would hear his whispers from above, but it needed to be said to clear his mind of its troubles.

As even the scouts of the far distance were cleared by his bow and arrows, his eyes peering carefully, looked for the now familiar form of Magnolia. Knowing his comrade was both safe, and ready for the next step in this long road that they were creating with Denver within its destination. They were a pair of war machines, clearing a path for victory, should the history books ever record their deeds.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: Drive them Back - Game:Thronebreaker:Witcher Tales OST - Words: N/A

What was the vassal of an asura? The mindless slaughterer that tore asunder worlds, who dyed the oceans red with blood? Today, that visage lay in a shinigami whose resplendent golden hair billowed out from behind her in the wind as she broke into an all-out dash.

The scenery turned into a blur as the shinigami launched atop a small cliff, dropping down from its lofty heights in a heartbeat. Her naginata aimed downwards at the unsuspecting demon below, a silver flash was all that forewarned the eastern blade that sunk to the hilt within the demon's skull, blood spraying up before the foot soldier was hewn in two from head to pelvis.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! " The terror-filled roar of one of the soldiers who aimed their trembling gun at magnolia saturated the air. The onrushing shinigami looked like their namesake: a god of death.

The Demon whose gun misfired erratically missed the woman entirely as Magnolia rushed forward, her Naginata slicing the gun in two halves diagonally, the blade cleaving through half of the demons head on the way up from its broad-sweeping attack. Blood spattered the stones behind the demon as Magnolia continued to rush down the pass, flashes of silver being the only visible clue to her blades trajectory as bodies were hewn to bits.

The shinigami danced through the throng of bodies, her Naginata moving as if it was an extension of her will. Hands moving through frontal jabs, elongated sweeps, rising slashes, and windmilling attacks. Each blow moved fluidly into the next, a trail of blood partially obliterated bodies being left in her wake.

"Where are we hitting this time Magnolia? " Raijin asked as his partner continued to slaughter her way through a sea of soldiers.

"We are hitting the communications center. It lays in the downtown district, and it controls communications to shadow falls throughout the Rockies. " Magnolia mentally responded, her body ducking under the fist of a demon soldier, her eastern blade scything around with a twirl of her hands to cut the being in two, from shoulder to gut.

After they made it through the soldiers that lay on the fringe of the city, Magnolia had stopped on the very outskirts. Studying the buildings, the people, and the demons that were patrolling the rooftops. There were so many of them. Drones also covered the skies , Knightslaves patrolling streets. Denver was a key city that they needed to destroy if they could take out the comms center, establishing their defensive line would be all that much easier.

As soon as Cero caught up, Magnolia threw some shadow-fall gear she had pilfered from a pair of corpses at him. Stripping her own clothing unceremoniously to put the shadow fall operative gear on. Passing Cero a comm, Magnolia put her own within her ear as she began to draw a map in the sand as she spoke.

"Our job is to take out the communication hub that is within Downtown denver. If we can do it, California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, and Wyoming will have 80% of their communication cut off from the rest of the world. This is an important base we cannot afford to lose. We must take the drones out in the sky, while I infiltrate and destroy the knightslaves and guards below. We have approximately an hour upon entering to get this done. After i'm pretty sure the entirety of shadow fall will know of our presence here. " Magnolia spoke low and fast, marking the key streets needed for the operation.

"Any questions?" Magnolia asked plainly as she adjusted all her straps properly, making sure her helmet fit properly as well. Ready to begin the operation.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum