Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:04 pm

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ulv was once again right, the feelings she has developed towards not only herself but Toshiro was still in the development stage and once again like Ulv said even if she were able to get it right on her first try it wouldn't last very long similar to that of a flame. Without constant fuel eventually the fire will lose energy and give out which she was going to remember to recognize after this trip is over. Another thought came to her mind..."I wonder if Toshiro is busy?" Ulv would notice a faint blush come from the female as her mind drifted off to that passionate night the two had together. She could still feel the warmth of his hands explore her body...honestly it was a night she would never forget.

"Y-Yes I understand Ulv. I'll come back later when I've gotten a further grasps of my feelings. Momo wasn't much of a tease but she did let out a chuckle after Ulv reminded her of that rather...particular moment they had in the dressing room. Regardless she nodded at the woman and held her close.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:09 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Hearing Momo's divergence through her heart, Ulv let out a grin. It seemed her and the Tundra Brat were getting along very...intimately these days. Which was lovely, but also opened paths for Ulv to torment the hell out of her little friend. And that is exactly what she did, sliding over to the girl and fondling her sensitive bits with such precision and speed to provide tantalising, if spooktacular feelings.
"So, are you saying that I am going to have someone knocking on my door if I try to have a bit of fun with my little Plum?" Ulv asked, giggling softly.

Giving Momo plenty of time to respond to that however she wished, Ulv then got down to business, letting out some of her blazing reiatsu so Momo could get a good feel.
"I need help with becoming stronger, so I can protect those that need it with greater force and fire. And you, are one of the best girls around for helping spiritually. So I thought I'd take advantage of you being here and have a sort of mutual training session"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:10 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Momo chuckled and giggled playfully as she felt the warm hands of the woman quickly fondle her bits which but it paled in comparison towards Toshiro’s..the way he worked his hands was utterly surprising and she was in total shock initially. After that they did other things..however those specific details she’ll keep to herself. Regardless she replied with a lovely smile
Heheh well. You know Toshiro

What caught her attention was the mention of training and her specific reasoning for it, sure it was basic at best but a rather reasonable one but what specifically was she searching for? It obviously couldn’t be kido since she didn’t seem like the type of person who wanted to learn; what exactly could it be? "Of course Ulv. What specifically are you looking to focus on? Momo asked the female curiously with both her arms folded awaiting for whatever she was about to say.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:29 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

"mmm, part of me wonders if he would even notice the elemental discrepancy between us or if he is still stuck in his bratty persona so hard that he wouldn't notice getting his ass kicked. Do help him mature a little, won't you Momo?" Ulv flashed her a grin before, losing the grin and gaining a thoughtful look on her face. "And, if you haven't had sex yet, do note your pair of scars is going to give him pause. Maybe. He might just brush them off and try to forget about that time like so many people like to bury their past without resolving it.

That is the second meaning of my flame, Momo. It might be Resolve as in one's determination and will to go forward, but it is also Resolve, as in to finish with the past and look to the future. Ignoring something is not the same as finishing something, however much a person might protest"

Ulv then span on her heel and gave a grin, eyes alight with fire, a symbol of the flame that burned in her soul. And eyes were windows to the soul.
"The soul is a muscle like any other, and it must be flexed. And so together we must flex our souls until they grow greater than ever before!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum