Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shanks
Shanks
Starter Member

Shanks Feng [W.I.P] Empty Shanks Feng [W.I.P]

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 am
Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Shanks Feng
» Alias: Sho-Feng
» Age: 60
» Gender: Male

» Association: -

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up]

» Appearance Image: [Put an image of your character here if you have one]

I. Personality

» Personality: [Please describe your Shinigami's personality. Please be sure to use at least 5 sentences.]

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Please try to describe their human life (if they had one), life as a Shinigami and what they are doing now.]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Shinigami has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.]

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: [What is your Shinigami's Zanpakutô's name?]

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: [What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.]

» Inner World: [What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?]

» Zanpakutô Appearance: [What does your Shinigami's Zanpakutô look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: [Over the years, Shinigami have evolved to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section]

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released?]

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami gain when releasing?]

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Bankai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikokai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikokai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF THE POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shanks Feng [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shanks Feng [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Shanks Feng [W.I.P] Empty Re: Shanks Feng [W.I.P]

Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:22 am
[mod]Left site, archiving[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum