Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fist Of Love! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fist Of Love! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fist Of Love! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fist Of Love!

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:02 am

Fist Of Love! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Like a rock. Devil Bonds didn't reduce one's durability after all, so she was unhurt by the blows as her body absorbed them like a cliff would absorb a water balloon. She wasn't trying new tactics, she wasn't enhancing herself with Tai Chi, she wasn't using any Hakuda. When she realised Ulv was completely invulnerable to her attacks, she just threw more of them and hoped. It made Ulv grown softly. And the stamina! She really hoped she didn't get that from the bird boy or he would disappoint all his partners in the bedroom.

Brushing off her hands of imaginary lint to do something, she then turned her gaze to Yoriko, and it was somewhere between irate and disappointed.
"You do still spend four years in the academy, right? Or do they just launch you from Rukongai to active duty and hope? That second one at least could excuse your overwhelming incompetence and lack of any intelligence in the field at all. But if not then I would suggest going back to the Academy and doing your four years of learning and this time not staring out of the window at boys. Shinigami should not be so, incompetent"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fist Of Love! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Fist Of Love! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:35 pm
Ulv. I'm doing the best I can do. Yoriko looked at Ulv as her tone of voice and facial expression was that of irritation and disappointment, it did confuse her a bit since she remembered correctly Ulv mention that they could stop at any time? Sure she wasn't using any Hakuda or special techniques but she wanted to test her limits in terms of stamina. She would've left it at that until Ulv commented on her overall lack of seriousness and question on her capabilties as a shinigami, heck she even wondered if the academy just let the girl graduate without taking into account what she actually learned throughout the experience.

Yoriko stood up and stared at Ulv angrily, and got up once more despite her body being physically exhausted but it was that slither of anger that kept herself going. With that she would get back into her fighting position. Don't you dare call me incompetent. I'll show you what I can do! Yoriko would then use this anger into her palms, first she would draw both of her palms behind her back before striking outward allowing for her to quickly respond to either a quick lower midsection strike or even upper. She would use the back of her forearms to strike and deflect an incoming hit from Ulv if she was thinking of doing so,continuing her motion the back of your forearms so that her hands brush past her own ribs and then circle back up Ulv striking her in the jaw ridge on both sides to turn her head specifically in the indentions of the jaw.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fist Of Love! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Fist Of Love! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:06 am

Fist Of Love! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Originally, Yoriko felt a little despair at the best she can do. Which Ulv had no sympathy for. The Shin'o Academy taught people something and Yoriko never mentioned that she didn't do unarmed very well back then - which would be understandable, Mirja was terrible at Zanjutsu - and even said she had been training and the results were delightful. Which left Ulv exasperated with why she was no good. Maybe she would be better with structured and explicit Hakuda, but she had yet to use any of that so Ulv couldn't judge her strength and skill in that.

And then, she got angry.
"I will dare call you whatever I want, Yoriko. The Strong eat The Weak's Meat. You have no leg to stand on to refute me" she told Yoriko, taking the blows without moving an inch and then giving her a backhanded slap across the face at high - relatively - speed. While restrained 95%, Ulv was still a physical monster, and with 6 Fury Stacks, she had a respectable force behind her attacks. And this would be enough to take Yoriko off her feet.

"Fury is a great thing to have so long as you are in control of it. But when you let it control you, then you become nothing but a mad beast. You wanted me to help you, so I am under no obligation to stay here, to help you, or to take your temper tantrums when someone points out your flaws. Get that under control, or it will put you against someone who is not going to just leave so you don't get killed in a most horrific fashion" Ulv then turned, and kicked off the ground, gone in an instant...

[Exit thread]

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum