Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Shizuo

» PBO
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyToday at 10:30 am by Cooking Spray

» Serket (Pending)
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyToday at 9:28 am by Sea_Nettle

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyYesterday at 5:10 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyYesterday at 1:57 pm by basswalker

» Beneath the Mask (Affiliation Request)
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Guest

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 9:29 pm by Siegharty

» Future Heritage
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Old World
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] I_vote_lcapLaskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] I_voting_barLaskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] I_vote_lcapLaskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] I_voting_barLaskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129944 messages in 19767 subjects

Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laskt
Seasoned Member
Laskt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Left_bar_bleue0/0Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]   Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE VIZARD TEMPLATE

Vizard Profile
ヴァイザード

I. Basic Information

» Name: Laskt Matiche
» Titles:N/A
» Appearance Age: Appears 28
» True Age: 1,047 years old
» Gender: Male
» Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13. Fifth Division Unseated. Onmitsukidō Detention Unit.

»Physical Description: Standing at a towering 6'5 and weighing 180 pounds, it is unlikely Laskt will ever be the smallest person in the room. The former knight is powerfully built and extremely fit, traits that were just as important in his old human life as they are to his role as a Shinigami. His wild hair is a dirty blond, and his eyes a rich hazel. The Vizard's skin is weather-beaten, yet still clear.

Pic:

I. Personality

» Personality:
Laskt is a curious individual, a creature of paradoxes and contradictions. The Shinigami is a very quiet, introspective person, much preferring his own company rather then moving through a crowd. He silently tries his absolute hardest to live by the knightly code he barely remembers anymore. Despite the Knightly code’s age, and its often incompatibility with the world, it is one of the only things that keeps him anchored in these times of swords and strife.

Clinging to centuries-old values does have some weaknesses, however. Laskt is often slow to adapt to new situations, not always understanding the world that has been formed during his self-imposed exile. Instead of racing into combat after combat, mission after mission like he did in his spiritual youth, the Shinigami prefers to take things one at a time, completely finishing one task before moving on to the next.

One of the Vizard’s biggest weaknesses is the impossible standards to which he holds himself. Nothing is ever “good enough” for the Vizard, and he will often pursue a certain goal far past the point where most would consider it complete, as he feels it is his duty to be perfect in everything he does. This can partially he traced back to his all-encompassing guilt over the rash actions of his “youth” as a Shinigami, where his arrogance and carelessness lead him to acquire the burden, he now carries with him always.

As far as his interactions with others, Laskt can almost always been seen in complete control of himself, not allowing himself even the smallest hint of relaxation at any time. Part of this is due to the fact that intense emotions on his part will almost certainly lead to his inner Hollow clawing it’s way to the surface, but it can also be considered a defense mechanism, a way to avoid confronting his true feelings about his situation, and life as a whole.
» Likes:
  • Order
  • Chivalry
  • Honorable Combat
  • Straight-forwardness

» Dislikes: (This is self explanatory. What does your character dislike?)
  • Dishonor
  • Prioritizing oneself over others
  • Those who are overambitious
  • Chaos
  • Hollows

I. History

» History:
Laskt’s story begins several hundred years ago, as the lengthy Hundred Year’s War began drawing to a close. The young eighteen year-old human was nobody particularly special, simply a humble squire in service to a rather rank-and-file knight, participating in the Battle of Castillon that marked the end of the fighting. Laskt and his mentor fought long and hard against the French assaults, killing many and managing to keep their flank together. However, in the end, they were but simple mounted warriors, and were cut down in a hail of cannon fire as the English were annihilated by the ensuing barrage. Laskt was ripped from his horse by a well-aimed cannon ball, slammed into the ground with enough force to shatter his spine, killing him quickly.

Laskt’s soul passed on, and he arrived in the afterlife remembering only bits and pieces of his old life, although his personality was mostly intact. He wandered for what felt like days, gradually growing weaker and hungrier as he walked through the seemingly endless city. The former squire had never seen anything so vast, so free of dirt and grime. He eventually came upon a small dojo, teaching basic self-defense to any Plus in Rukongai that had the funds. The young couple that owned the place took him in, stunned that such a young soul was so proficient in the ways of the sword. It vaguely amused him when the pair said he was far too young to experience serious conflict, for some reason he couldn’t quite put his finger on.

For several decades after, Laskt fell into an endless cycle. Awaken from whatever passed as sleep in the afterlife. Eat. Try and sharpen his sword skills for hours on end. Eat. Train random Plus how to fight hand to hand. Eat. Sleep once again. He grew listless, his mind hungering after a life that simply did not exist anymore, as Laskt’s remaining sanity tried desperately to hang on to what he once was, too stubborn to start his life anew. He was Laskt Matiche, son of John Matiche sworn to Sir Madrass and his honor would not bend, even to some eldritch sorcery. Through sheer effort and will, Laskt managed to drag himself out of the rut, solidifying himself in his old identity no matter how unusual that was.

The revitalized squire threw himself into his work, sharpening his swords kills, and unwittingly his reiatsu until a passing Shinigami took notice. Laskt didn’t think much of the robed man that walked into the dojo, there were always those like him, those who believed wearing the getup of the legendary Shinigami gave them some sort of inherent skill with a blade. Most often, it did not.
“He has been here how long?”

Laskt jumped, all traces of sleepiness vanishing as the voice of a commander boomed out across the small building.

“Nigh on one-hundred years. No one ever gave any indication of him being special before!"

The stranger shook his head, an expression of almost disgust on his face. He glanced, slightly confused at Laskt standing at attention nearby.

“I will take him.”

Part 2: Shinigami
The adjustment to life in the academy was both strange and familiar for Laskt. The structure of the 13 Court Guard Squads was so alien to him, so different when compared to the military he believed he had one been apart of. Then again, basic combat training was much the same everywhere.

During his tenure at the Academy, Laskt focused on primarily on the physical aspects of his powers, such as Zanjutsu, Bakuda and Hoho, far more comfortable wielding simple physical enhancement rather than some of the more esoteric Shinigami powers. Upon his graduation, Laskt was assigned to a small town in France, working hard to keep the populace safe and protected, finally happy to have work that fitted his desires perfectly.

However, this was simply not to last, as there are some things not even supernatural physical abilities and demon magic can protect you from. The Hollow attacks on Laskt’s little town grew ever more vicious, forcing the Shinigami to respond in kind. He pursued several fleeing hollows to a small grove out in the French countryside, practically drenched in Reiatsu. Rather foolishly, the young Shinigami pursued them into this grove, discarding all thoughts of caution.

Immediately upon his entry to the grove, the Shinigami was viciously attacked by several medium-strength Hollows, lead by a mysterious Arrancar. Laskt simply couldn’t keep up, and despite killing two of the hollows, he was eventually defeated by a barrage of Cero. Despite his looming death, the Hollows did not move in for the kill, rather, the Arrancar approached him, forcing him to ingest a pill before vanishing. Laskt screamed in agony, his body convulsing before consciousness was brutally ripped away.

When the Shinigami awoke, and tried to return to Soul Society, he found his powers beginning to grow unruly, dark, uncontrollable. It was only through sheer skill that he was able to avoid leveling the land around him with a blast of energy. After a few increasingly panicked tries, he was finally able to open a Senkaimon, returning home to Soul Society.

Laskt spent several days in the wilderness beyond Rukongai, trying desperately to come up with a plan, hoping that the infection would subside. But it didn’t, and he couldn’t, and the malignant presence only seemed to strengthen with time. On that day, looking over the wastelands of Soul Society, Laskt decided that his entire existence must be dedicated to keeping this monster at bay, suppressed, unable to grow stronger. He had heard the horror stories of Shinigami corrupted by Hollows, and was determined not to let himself end up like that.

For hundreds of years, this was the Shinigami’s singular focus, sacrificing all development in order to keep the monster at bay. Laskt even went so far as asking for reassignment to the Fifth Division, specifically the Onmitsukido Detention Unit, in order to prevent himself from encountering anything or anyone that could make him stronger. And so the Shinigami who once help so much promise neuters his power in order to keep the demons at bay.

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities:

Kido: Laskt is uncomfortable using the demon arts, and has never really developed any skill with the ability. This is not to say that he is completely incapable of using Kido, just that his control and power in this category is lacking and it is definitely not a favored move in combat

Hoho: Due to his fixation on physical combat, and his current association with the stealth force, Laskt speed and mobility is very high for his level and well-developed. Although he is not a speed-based fighter, the Shinigami places a high value on his ability to keep up with his opponents.This, like his other abilities, has suffered during his self-imposed exile from combat.

Zanjutsu: Laskt prides himself on his swordsmanship, focusing a great deal of time on streamlining and perfecting his fighting style. While he is somewhat rusty from centuries without fighting in life or death combat, he can still hold his own in a fight.

Laskt's swordplay relies on flowing, powerful strikes, a carry over from his knightly training. He likes to measure his opposition carefully then batter down their weak points with a series of crushing blows.

Hakuda: While not as developed as his sword skills, Laskt retains a good understanding of the basics of hand-to-hand combat. He relies mainly on grapples and powerful strikes rather then any finesse, exploiting his build to the best of his ability.

Hollow/Vizard Abilities: Laskt has little experience or training with these abilities, and even if he did, he would likely refuse to use them.

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: Normal Vizard/Shinigami things.

I. Sealed Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Unknown

» Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance:
Spoiler:

» Zanpakutō Spirit Personality:
Unknown, as Laskt has not had a proper conversation with his swords spirit yet

» Inner World:
Spoiler:

Compared to the relatively exotic inner worlds of some of his Vizard brethren, Laskt’s inner world is relatively mundane. On the surface, the inner world consists of a massive French castle in the gothic style, resting on the very peak of a rocky mountain, the sides craggy and impassible. As it is so far up, clouds circle the bottom of the structure, often dark with rain and trembling with the sound of thunder reverberating through them. As Laskt grows in power and understanding with his Zanpaktou, the castle will expand and change, however, for now, this is the extent of the exterior of the structure.

The interior of the castle is bleak and forbidding, consisting of a heavily fortified courtyard as well as various defensive emplacements dotting the walls, rotting with age. Most of the rooms and areas within the castle are empty and barren, except for three points of interest.

The first is the “throne room”, where Laskt’s Zanpaktou spirit mainly resides. Unlike the rest of the castle, the throne room is much cleaner, with the walls and floors well-scrubbed, if not shining. The main point of interest in the room is the throne, a simple iron chair backed by a large glass window.

The second is the dungeons, the domain of Laskt’s Inner Hollow. Unlike the simple, ulilitarian look of the throne room (and most of the rest of the castle), the dungeons are far more ornate. Beaten gold surrounds the heavy iron door leading down into this area, with red jewels, glowing with an inner fire line the hallways. There is no specific area where the inner hollow resides, as it mostly prefers to roam the endless hallways.

The final area of the castle is the training ground and is where the division within Laskt’s soul is most apparent. The ground is located near the center of the castle, and consists of a large grassy field, ringed by stone columns and seating for spectators. However, precisely half of the grassy field is blackened as if by a great fire, the grass trampled and broken. Likewise, the stone and seating is cracked and worn by age, while the other side of the field is in perfect condition.

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance:
Spoiler:

» Sealed Zanpakutô Powers:

Holy Smite: The only sealed ability Laskt's sword appears to grant him as of now. The Shinigami can channel Reiatsu into his blade, creating a cloak of pure, blinding white energy surrounding the blade. This drastically boosts the cutting power of his blade, as well as it's overall power and durability. However, this technique is still relatively weak when compared to similar techniques, as he is yet to truly understand his Zanpaktou

I. Inner Hollow/Mask

» Inner Hollow Name: Chikai no Uragiru (Breaker of Oaths)

» Inner Hollow Description:
Spoiler:

» Inner Hollow Personality:
Chikai no Uragiru is very much the inverse of Laskt's Zanpakutō spirit. Selfish, greedy and jealous, the Hollow only seems to care about his personal well-being, even if it means killing or corrupting others to ensure this.

The Hollow seems to symbolize a fallen knight, the very personification of what Laskt most fears he will become. When interacting with him, Chikai no Uragiru appears to be a very cynical, outspoken being, the kind of being who would tell a weeping daughter that she will die right after her parents are killed. In addition to this, the Hollow seems to be almost completely unhinged, dancing along the line between sanity and insanity like a game of hopscotch.

In regard to his relationship with Laskt, it is almost nonexistent. Laskt absolutely hates everything his Hollow does and stands for and has spent most of his existence restricting the being’s power and development so he couldn’t hurt others. This feeling is very much mutual, and Chikai no Uragiru seems to take special pleasure in taunting Laskt as his power begins to break free from the shackles from which he has been held for so long. Curiously, Chikai no Uragiru does not seem obsessed with the idea of taking over Laskt's body, but rather wants to torment the Vizard, and drive him to be a far more selfish and darker individual.

» Inner Hollow Powers:
Aside from possessing corrupted versions of all Laskt's abilities,as well as his speed and strength, Chikai no Uragiru possesses an equivalent level of skill to the Shinigami, although a completely opposite fighting style. Compared with Laskt's flowing, measured and precise strikes, the Hollow attacks in almost a berserk frenzy, ripping and tearing into an opponents defense with nothing but rage and pure, brutish strength. In addition, while Laskt still follows an ancient code of honor when it comes to a duel, Chikai no Uragiru will do anything within his power to win a fight.

» Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

» Mask Powers:
Currently, as Laskt has yet to achieve his Shikai or any other significant abilities, donning his mask generally only improves his physical abilities and Reiatsu by a small amount. However, the one area where there is a significant change in his abilities is it's effect on his so-called "Holy Smite".

When Laskt attempts to use this ability with his mask on, it instead summons an unholy hellish flame around the weapon, burning anything it comes into contact with. As one would expect from a Vizard, this attack is far more powerful then the base ability.

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Adept
  • Kidō: Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Adept
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Vizard Skills
  • Power Augmentation: Beginner
  • Cero: Untrained
  • Mask Protection: Untrained
  • Hollow Control: Beginner

Hollow Skills
  • Acid Skill: Untrained
  • Garganta: Untrained
  • Cero/Bala: Untrained
  • Regeneration: Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample:
Spoiler:

END OF THE VIZARD APPLICATION

Last edited by Laskt on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:03 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laskt
Seasoned Member
Laskt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Left_bar_bleue0/0Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]   Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Reserved

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]   Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:45 pm

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner

• Comments/Notes: N/A

• Tier: 4-5

Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]   Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 8:54 pm

[adm]Moved to WIP for reworking.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]   Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 10:41 am

[mod]
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner

Hazard Rankings
  • [b]Power: D
  • Influence: C
  • Resources: D

Comments/Notes: Changes are minor and mostly for Laskt's benefit it seems, so reapproving at the same tier.
Tier: 4-5
Hazard Rating: D
[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]   Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard] Empty

Back to top Go down

Laskt Matiche [Vizard] [4-4] [D Hazard]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1