Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
KT
KT
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open]

Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 am
"Well aren't you the witty one." Daisuke chuckled lightheartedly as he ran a hand through his hair once more. "I know you all too well sweetheart." Daisuke gave Solas another wink. "So, miss-uh...." The copper haired captain's eyes widened slightly in shock before quickly resetting once more to his default smile. "So uh....she's gone again." With an amused look, Daisuke pointed behind Solas "So...give chase?"

It wasn't until Solas began pursuing the still unnamed girl did Daisuke have his answer. If the issue ever arose with Unohana, he'd have to talk his ass off if he wanted to avoid giving her the wrong impression. Thank god he was a talking genius otherwise he could very much look forward to a black eye or a broken arm or something worse.

The word stalker rang through his mind slightly but all was well, he knew he wasn't and it was a simple matter of curiosity that compelled him to follow the slender woman in front of him, her curves filling out her uniform in aaaalll the right places....damn.

I wonder if she's single...

Daisuke entertained the thought of bedding Solas while he absentmindedly scanned the surrounding crowds before his female counterpart spotted their quarry. Yes, quarry. This was quickly becoming some sort of hunt and Daisuke couldn't help but laugh at the thought of it all. It took only a little while before Daisuke's eyes managed to pick out the white in the sea of the darker colors. The little minx had covered her umbrella with dirt, trying her best to blend in with the crowd like a chameleon hiding from a predator.

With surprising quickness, Daisuke flash stepped behind Neviah, the same friendly smile on his face. He stood silent while Solas said her bit while Daisuke nodded. "Indeed sweetheart, some may call it rude to not introduce one's self after being introduced to...I however won't, but our curiosity might be sated with but a simple answer."

Daisuke Onigawa: 1-2+

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open]

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 pm
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Solas210

OMAYGODSHESSOCUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! No, no... Solas had to hold it in. This girl... may possibly be the cutest little thing she'd ever come across, but she had to restrain herself! She smiled brightly at her, and then introduced herself back.

"Solas Foiche - Captain of the 8th Division. And by what you just said, Unohana's going to be angry if she finds out, isn't she?" She tilted her head to the side, and giggled lightly. No, she wasn't going to tell the 4th Captain. She wasn't like that. She'd just forget that the incident happened, and go on with the rest of her day. She tilted her head to the side, before hearing that voice once more. She turned to the source, and groaned lightly.

"If she wants to, she'll introduce herself." The Captain smiled softly, and sorta tried to lean back, not taking her eye off of Neviah this time. She didn't want the cute little girl to run off, unless she was positive that Daisuke couldn't find her. She brushed some hair back behind her left ear, watching both Shinigami cautiously. This guy... seemed to be getting his hopes up. It would be smart for her to let him down softly, sometime. Just not quite yet. Unless he asked, he wouldn't know. Quite simple, really.

Hmm... He will probably try again. if he does, I'll tell him. No sense in flirting with a gay girl when you know that she is. Or maybe I could have a little fun...? A small smile crossed her face.
KT
KT
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm
.....D'aaaaawwwwwww!

This girl was in a whole other league of cuteness! There was no way Daisuke could sink so low as to hit on a girl so obviously innocent and sweet. He WAS a womanizer but he wasn't sleezy...he did have class after all. With a small sigh, Daisuke took a step back, taking in both women clearly. Neither of them seemed at all phased by his smooth talking...huh, impressive.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I won't tell Unohana anything, it'll be our little secret." Daisuke gave his most friendly smile before turning to Solas "And you my dear, I have my suspicions but for now, I shall keep my insinuations to myself." His empathetic abilities were unparalleled and subtle observations revealed small hints about her. These ponderings both intrigued and depressed him slightly. Oh well.

With a nod to both of them, Daisuke's smile got wider. "Well ladies, it was fun, I bid you adieu." With the smallest of bows, Daisuke flash stepped out of sight.

(Daisuke exit)

Daisuke Onigawa: 1-2+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:15 am
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Allen-Walker-dgray-man-686893_420_600

Allen Hitsara

"There's no point in denying your fate."

The Soul Society seemed at ease today. Nothing really exciting was happening, save a festival in 87th. Nothing was more boring than a peaceful day. The sun shining brightly over the smiling faces, the calm wind gently cooling all the party goers.

It made Allen sick to his stomach.

Said man walked at a slow pace through the winding streets leading to the festivities. He had decided to "crash" as they say, and show up in soul society uninvited. Allen was a Sugiura, and while most, if not all, Sugiuras are good.. Allen was very.. very bad. Who could blame him? He definitely had motivation. Allen yawned, his pale blue eyes reflecting the measure of his boredom. The almost idle wind wasn't helping either. It was barely picking up Allen's white hair.

None of these things mattered, he was on a mission. He had his orders from the top, and he was going to follow them to the bitter end. He didn't know what was in store for him, but this was the perfect time to find out.

He turned a corner, and immediately came face to back with a violet-haired girl in a captain's Haori. Instantly, his apologetic instinct kicks in. Sliding his feet together, he bowed solemnly, eyes closed in an apologetic gesture. He straightened his back before speaking, "My name is Allen Hitsara.. and I'm looking for someone, if you know who and where they are or might be." He grinned, the charm and charisma that he possessed perfectly obvious and yet startlingly subtle. It was as if Allen didn't know he possessed the qualities that he did.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 am
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Solas211

So, Daisuke had left. Tail between his legs? Probably not. The violet-haired Captain sighed softly, and then turned back to Neviah, ready to say something to the girl. Anything, just to let her know that she was, in fact, fine. Nothing came out. All she could do was stand there and look at the girl for a few seconds... until...

"My name is Allen Hitsara.. and I'm looking for someone, if you know who and where they are or might be." That Reiatsu. Suguria. Okay, he was on their side. But that look on his face, he was trying to be charming. "Charming" from men didn't work on Solas, not like it did most other women. But she'd play along. Maybe there was something about him that she didn't like? Nah, she just wanted to see what he wanted. Maybe he was just a normal guy, looking for a friend. Anyways...

"Depends. Who're you looking for?" She had only just noticed the timid girl hiding behind her back. A small sigh left her lips, and she tilted her head to the side.

"It's alright, Neviah. I'm pretty sure he won't harm you." She turned around, gave the girl one of the kindest, sweetest, most confidence-inspiring smiles that she had. She then turned back to the man, and spoke once more, a slightly cold tone to her voice.

"If you want information, I want a name. I'm Solas Foiche - the Captain of the Eighth Division. And you are searching for, Mr. Allen Hitsara?"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 pm
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Allen-Walker-dgray-man-686893_420_600

Allen Hitsara

"There's no point in denying your fate."

Allen watched the two women carefully, his appearance must have seemed rather distressed to them. He was on a deadline, after all.

He saw the littler of the two girls hide behind the other one, the obvious elder of the two introduced herself as "Solas Foiche". She was captain of eighth? That meant she had to be strong. She called the person behind her "Neviah." Could this be the Neviah he was looking for?

"Actually," Allen started, a glint of sinister intention showing on his face, "I am looking for a girl named Neviah Clixx-Kimura." He smiled softly, "Which, by her hiding and your tone, appears to be the girl behind you."

Allen lowered his head, looking at the women through his bangs, flexing his hands open a bit. He didn't want trouble, but he had his orders. "Why don't you hand her over to me? I promise, no harm will come to her.."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 am
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 2 Solas211

"No." Her voice was adamant, unwavering, just as a Captain's should be. She stared calmly at the man, not showing any signs of wanting to let him get his way. There was that sinister look in his eyes, it made her wary, it made her want to get Neviah away from him. One of her arms shielded the other Shinigami, and her other went to the Nunchaku on her hip. Solas' eyes narrowed.

Maybe it was that, but some motherly instincts awoke inside her. She stood firm, watching Allen carefully.

"I will not let you have this girl. I cannot trust your words." Her eyes were narrowed, and she stepped back slightly, coming closer to Neviah.

"Besides. I don't think her Captain would be very pleased if I let her run off with a stranger. Even if he was a Suguria." He was still more powerful than her, that much she could feel. It may have only been a little bit, but it was enough to worry Solas. She had no real intention of fighting unless the man instigated it, which in itself seemed likely. The Shinigami woman gritted her teeth, and watched him for any reactions. There was simply nothing else for her to say.

Looking back at the girl, she noticed her hands slip into areas in her kimono. Good. That gave them both a chance - but she didn't want Neviah to fight, not if she could help it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum