Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open]

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Allen-Walker-dgray-man-686893_420_600

Allen Hitsara

"There's no point in denying your fate."

Allen noted both women were becoming uneasy. His job was getting fairly difficult.\ now.

Allen inhaled deeply, smiling genuinely at the two, "I assure you, my intent is not evil. I merely wish to ask her a few questions about her mother and herself. I could do that in front of you, Captain. But I'm afraid that knowing the information I plan to extract from her will make you a VERY valuable target to the Kokuryuteishi." He smiled again, more poison in his grin than good intent. He let his arms tense up, flexing his fingers and pointing all ten at the women in front of him. The tips of his fingers beginning to radiate an almost invisible green glow. He could tell they were on edge, it was time for him to be wary as well.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:54 pm
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Solas211

His fingers were beginning to glow. No, they couldn't risk a confrontation here... It wouldn't be very becoming, and then there might even be innocent bystanders hurt. That would never be a good idea... She sighed softly, before a slightly more confident Neviah stepped out in front of her...

"Understood... Captain Solas, please stand by..." The woman stared at the taller Shinigami, and then nodded. She knew exactly what was going on... With a small sigh, she stepped back, watching Allen from behind careful eyes. She knew now. He'd infiltrated Soul Society, and yet... A small laugh was hidden by a carefully placed hand. She knew now. She would make sure that the Captain Commander heard about this, maybe she'd get some back-up. The woman nodded, and watched Neviah disappear. As she felt the Reiatsu recede, she tried to remember the general direction. Neviah would need backup, there was no doubt about it.

Once Allen had left, Solas sighed, and summoned a small butterfly to her side.

"I wish for you to go and see the Captain-Commander. He is to be told this message. 'This is Captain Solas Foiche, of the Eighth Division. There has been a confirmed infiltration of Soul Society, from a member of the Kokuryuteshi. Please send assistance to my Reiatsu location." That done, Solas made sure the Butterfly stayed by her side. The woman knelt down to the ground, drawing a black circle in the ground with powder. This was one of the highest Kidou she knew, and one that she'd learned with a idea that something like this might be needed.

"Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain." Numbers began to flash before her eyes.

"Bakudo no Gojuuhachi! Katshitsuiaku!" The numbers began to slow down, showing Solas co-ordinates of some kind. The woman smiled to herself and stood up, the co-ordinates memorized. She hoped that the backup would make it to her position as well. Alright... She turned back to the Butterfly, and spoke once more.

"I need backup at co-ordinates XX-XX-XX. I would prefer capture over death, so be ready with Omnitsukido forces for final takedown." That said, the Captain sent the Butterfly on it's way, and flash-stepped off to the location.

She re-appeared a short distance away from the co-ordinates at hand. That way she could simply observe, for the time being. Keeping her Reiatsu somewhat sheltered, she walked over to where she felt Neviah's pressure coming from. She sighed, and stood behind a bush, carefully watching.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:35 pm
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Allen-Walker-dgray-man-686893_420_600

Allen Hitsara

"There's no point in denying your fate."

Allen's eyes flashed to the young girl, as he nodded softly. "Agreed." His eyes flashed to the captain, a small smirk on his face, after the girl had left. "Say.. I hear some interesting things around our base, since we are allied with the espada and all." He faced Solas, a look of pure sadistic amusement on his face, then he said, his voice barely over a whisper, "So.. tell me.. how exactly does it feel, fucking the seventh espada?" He laughed out loud before using the sugiura steps technique to reach Neviah, who he had found by following the reiatsu trail left behind by her shunpo.

He gazed around, his eyes scanning the forest for possible ambush locations, before turning back to Neviah. "Look," he said, "I don't want to fight if I don't have to. I simply need to ask you a few questions." He gazed at her sincerely, "I don't want to harm anyone, that was never my intention. If you start a fight, I will participate, but I don't intend to harm you, or anyone else in Soul Society." He stared at her, his fingers glowing with his light green reiatsu once more. If she planned to attack, he'd be ready.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 pm
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Solas211

His words were still ringing in the back of her mind.

"So.. tell me.. how exactly does it feel, fucking the seventh espada?" The woman growled, and punched a nearby tree, causing birds to fly out in a hurry, leaves to fall onto her head, and a small crack to appear on the trunk. She shook them off, and groaned softly. How the FUCK did he know? She straightened up. She would find that out. When she captured him, and personally took over his interrogation. She breathed out, trying to calm herself down Okay, what now? She slowly, but surely, snuck around the trees and bushed, trying to make as little noise as she could. Peering around a tree, she saw Nevian and Allen just standing there.

"What do you want...?" Neviah was going to answer his questions, was she? Solas gulped slightly, and then slipped back around and behind the tree once more. She didn't need to see them to hear them, so, with a soft sigh, she slipped down the tree, and sat on the ground, trying her hardest to hear anything that she could. Hopefully there was some clarity in this, and so Solas hid her Reiatsu, ready for anything now.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Roaming the Rich district can be stressful... [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum