Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Iori's may Anyburst Tracker
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyToday at 3:32 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyToday at 3:22 am by Horus Sariel

» Beseeching Aid
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyToday at 1:42 am by Henrex

» Monkey Business(Open~)
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Espada
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyToday at 12:22 am by Gin

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyToday at 12:16 am by Forsaken Crow

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Kutabare Gesuyaro[wip]
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by CPKallday

» Minatumi Touring!
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Fubar Without Leave
Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
Earth Unarchive Thread  I_vote_lcapEarth Unarchive Thread  I_voting_barEarth Unarchive Thread  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Earth Unarchive Thread  I_vote_lcapEarth Unarchive Thread  I_voting_barEarth Unarchive Thread  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128430 messages in 19557 subjects

Earth Unarchive Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth Unarchive Thread  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth Unarchive Thread  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Earth Unarchive Thread  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Earth Unarchive Thread    Earth Unarchive Thread  EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:41 pm

«UNARCHIVE EARTH THREAD»

This board is to unarchive anything that was placed into Earth's locked/archived threads. Basically, if you want a thread move that is in there, just come in this thread and fill out the template. Then I, or another staff member, will move your thread.

***You can also use this for boards if I moved your sub-board to the wrong region***

Earth Unarchive Template

Thread Region: (Where is the thread taking place? Asia, America etc?)
Thread Link: (Give link to thread)

Code:
[u][b]Earth Unarchive Template[/b][/u]

[b]Thread Region:[/b] (Where is the thread taking place? Asia, America etc?)
[b]Thread Link:[/b] (Give link to thread)

***This thread also applies if I moved your board or thread to the wrong region as well***

Earth Unarchive Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1