Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv]

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:36 pm

Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

"Fair enough."

Cali was plenty warmed by the flames, though the snow was still there. She guessed it was just easier to stay warm when you were the one making the warmth. Shrugging, she sat up, looking over at Ulv as she listened to her state a simply put 'I don't know' answer. Calypso tilted her head, pondering the idea, "I mean, yeah, if you have something like Resolve Flame in you like, always, I can see why you just wouldn't know," She had gotten back down to snow sculpting once more, her hands moving around what was now rather slushy-looking snow due to the heat, "Hopefully that doesn't crop up and bite you in the ass... That's never fun."

Calypso mostly wanted to make conversation with the muscled woman for now, wanting to veer off into a more casual train of thought, maybe relax if such a thing could be maintained. As the mound of snow seemed to get bigger as she piled more and more slush, she looked back at Ulv a few times, "Do you have anyone to hang out with? Or do you just go around doing the helping people thing all the time? I mean, in general, how do you use your time in this world?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:50 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

"It won't. it can't. You see, Resolve Flame doesn't remove the negative emotions you have. I still feel fear, I still feel hatred, I still hold grudges and I still swim in a venerable ocean of fury. What it does is soothes the grasp these emotions have on your psyche. I can see a situation and know what I am told by that emotion. That, I hate this guy make sure that he doesn't leave a whole corpse. But it's just neutral feedback, I am not emotionally forced to follow through with this because it is a strong feeling. Same with fear. I feel "This guy is gonna turn us into chow and not even blink, running might be good" and then run away. But it will be a measured, controlled running, not a terrified scramble away from him. You still have the emotions and they are still just as helpful as usual. It's just before the Flame, emotions are a sword with no handle. I just stuck a handle on them.

As for people to hang out with, I got plenty. My fiancee being the most important among them, but I have plenty of friends to go to as well. Inami and Arianda and Demonica and Abalia and Colin and Shunsui and Ci Lan and Magnolia and that is only off the top of my head"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Right, her fury, that mass of everpulsing 'NOPE' behind her eyes that she was forced to feel twice last they met, the second time a bit more infuriating than the first, but that was at the back of her mind in terms of worries. As she listened to Ulv's talk about the flame within her, Calypso seemed to get progressively more thoughtful, even tilting her head and raising a brow. She was courteous enough to allow Ulv to finish her train of thought, though the young demon had a thought.

"I mean, sure, it's being kept it check by Resolve Flame, your rage that is, but..." She rubbed the back of her head, trying to figure how to place the thoughts she had, "If you really have as much burning rage, far more than what I experienced before, then is it really being 'resolved'? Sure it isn't crippling you or anything but, it's just, there, in your mind, kept at bay sure but, having so much within you, i'd hardly call fixed."

She exhaled a bit, continuing to shape the snow sculpture, which was almost her size in height but certainly very thick, "Like, it isn't bad in that you can't control it, but, I mean, it's taken shape as an entirely different problem; that sitting in your head and the reminder that it exists. Like you said, flame can't remove the negativity, sure, but have you ever really.. Made any introspection on the violence that lies within that protective cocoon of flames?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Keep Them Safe [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:17 am

The Flame Of Hope

"You're wrong on that front. The fury is my Reiatsu, it's my Zanpaktou. It's my soul. Nothing mitigates, deflects or soothes it. I feel all the force all the time. It's not difficult to control before the fourth stack. Fifth and Sixth are hard to keep my head straight but I can manage if I focus. Of course when you've got Fury Stacks on top of a roaring power that is just pure passion condensed into spiritual form...staying level headed is quite the exercise in mental restraint. But it's something I do because level headed is good.

As for it being resolved, removed is not resolved. And in this case there is nothing to resolve. They are my powers, and they don't crush my mind or drive me to maddening insanity like yours did. It does exist, and it is my power. Were I to get rid of it, I would lose a great deal of my power. Negative emotions are not always a bad thing. Maybe you use your temper to protect people you care about. keep it around. Some negative experiences are the core of your personality. Maybe such a crippling loss to your rival is why you are so determined to beat him. Maybe hurting someone you cared for is why you are so passionate about mastering the art of control. I keep it because it is helpful, and doesn't have drawbacks negating that helpfulness"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 am

The young one listened intently as she appeared to be almost done with her sculpture, which, while rather pudgy and mishapen in appearance, it was obviously intended to be a wolf... With a copious amount of sticks poking out of it's back and tail, some on it's "feet" intended to be claws.
"Done.." She mumbled, lying beside her rather childishly crafted creation, a hum in her throat as she tried to think of how to respond to her,

"..Well I didn't say to remove it, of course not. If it's that deeply woven, it's part of you. You shouldn't try to remove something that's part of you..." She stared at the sky, plopped back down on her back, "It just comes to actually managing it, and if you feel you have it down pat, I mean, so be it... I was just worried. About you."

Biting her thumb's nail, she continued, "..Taming Hollows wasn't the only reason I was here. Definitely a big reason, but not the main one. I also kind of wanted to see if I could meet you again, or someone like you, mostly looking out for you, I don't feel like we were on the best of feet last time, but I didn't know how to contact you. I've been here several nights since then, kinda wondering if you'd show up and shoot a hollow in the face as I tried to get one down."

She shrugged, calmly, "Wanted to say two things, one," She sat up, "Do you drink, and if you do would you like to with me? Two," She smirked mischievously, grabbing two more sticks out of the white snow, sticking them on the snow wolf's face to make it look like it was mad, "Hah, look, it's you!"
She couldn't help but chuckle at the quick idea, looking to Ulv to see if she would laugh as well.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 am

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv grinned as Calypso spoke, admitting she was worried about Ulv, and that was why she spoke for her. Even without knowing or having much that could help, she still offered what she had. Ulv reached out and warmly patted Calypso's head, something Ceal used to love. And so may Calypso would love it as well. They were both the same height and had the same connections to the Astavon family. Ulv idlely wondered how long it would take because Ari tried sticking tentacles in this one. Thinking about that one wouldn't go down well with Ulv's head, so she just didn't.

"Ahh, well. You can find me at Minatumi Harbor most days. It's a nice place off the coast of Japan. Should come visit some time. Arianda is there, if you are in the mood of family reunions" Ulv offered, before shaking her head at the drinking offer. "Na, I don't drink all that often, or at all really. And besides, I should be getting back to Minatumi. It still needs a lot of work doing to get it back to functional place to live in"

Ulv turned, now she had given where Calypso could come visit if she wanted, and looked at the snow wolf before smirking.
"One more addition" she said, flaring off her Resolve Flame and making the wolf sculpture melt depressingly. "Now it really is me" she gave a wink and then would head off unless stopped.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 am

Calypso smiled wide when Ulv gave her another pat on the head, having oddly child-like feelings to the sentiment. It was such a casual display of affection, easy to give to anyone shorter than you, kind of awkward to give to men, at least thats what some tv shows entailed. Well, Cali was sorta a guy, but sorta a girl.. Well, she was sorta everything the human mind can imagine in terms of what's between one's legs, but that didn't matter much, the girl was happy to see the woman again, that's what mattered here.

"..Minatumi Harbor.. Not sure if I heard of that place..."
She mumbled, tapping her chin, before perking up at the mention of a 'family reunion', "..Wait, what? I dunno anybody named Arianda in my family..." She looked to be in thought for a moment, "Well, none that I can recall right now, I typically have pretty good memory... I'll make sure to visit, though."

She was about to comment about her leaving so soon, before Ulv caused her lovely, already kind of mishapen, angry snow wolf to melt, commenting the further similarity. Cali raised her brows, already having a good gaggle of questions in her head,
"H-hang on," She pitifully lifted a hand towards the woman, "Okay one, who is Arianda? And.. Two..." She looked to the sad pile of slush that used to be a wolf sculpture, "..What happened to you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:58 am

The Flame Of Hope

Turning from her walk to face Cali as she asked a few questions, Ulv gave a smile. The second one she would answer well enough but the first one she would most definitely be coy about.
"Ohh, Ari is someone that would be happy to see a new Astavon in the world. As for what happened to me, a friend needed my help. And the repercussions of giving that help were rather, melttastic. I got better eventually with a new body and all but yea. Don't give all yourself to the help of another, there is no garauntee you'll be around to help out again if you do"

She turned and gave a wave, before a parting word.
"And you still need to come visit. Hard to do so when you are dead"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum