Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyToday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyToday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyToday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Slayer

» Prison Release Program
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Siegharty

» It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv)
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyYesterday at 4:04 am by Mirja Eeola

» First time for everything
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyYesterday at 4:01 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] I_vote_lcapIn the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] I_voting_barIn the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] I_vote_lcapIn the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] I_voting_barIn the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131341 messages in 19939 subjects

In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reyla
Starter Member
Reyla

In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori]   In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Reyla sat in the branches of a large tree as she looked out over the city she could just make out in the distance as she contemplated what she was to do today. She'd been sent out to patrol some of the less populated areas of Central America, and more importantly she was to do so with a partner. A Quincy partner.

It wasn't long ago, at least not when looked at from the prospective life span of a spiritual being, that such an assignment wouldn't have even been conceivable, and anyone to suggest it might have even found themselves facing charges of treason. Times change however, and now the once bitter enemies that were the Quincy and the Soul Society found themselves working together as allies.

There were some that would say such a thing should have been inevitable, and that the conflict between the two was pointless when they both more or less had the same enemies outside of each other. Reyla didn't particularly care one way or the other though, she hadn't been around long enough as a Shinigami to develop much prejudice. Especially since for the longest time she focused entirely on research into the advancement of Kido. Truth be told, this was going to be her first close interaction with an Quincy period. Still though, the thought of completely annihilating a soul, removing them entirely from the cycle of rebirth...it left a bad taste in Reyla's mouth, but she also supposed that if there were no other option.

Reyla shook her head, it didn't matter, her mission was more important, and she could see her soon to be partner closing in now.
Back to top Go down

In the interest of cooperation [Yoko Kumori]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: North America :: America-
Jump to: