Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Faces. Faces everywhere.
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 8:45 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 8:44 am by Mirja Eeola

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 7:29 am by Siegharty

» The New Captain's Summons
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 5:25 am by Lillian

» Family Reunion
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 4:51 am by Gamma

» The Right to Rule
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 3:19 am by Rawk

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 2:08 am by Gamma

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 1:25 am by Slayer

» Daddy's Special Place
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 12:35 am by Slayer

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Sandy Sea's EmptyToday at 12:32 am by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
Sandy Sea's I_vote_lcapSandy Sea's I_voting_barSandy Sea's I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2718 registered users
The newest registered user is Butt Lumps

Our users have posted a total of 131375 messages in 19941 subjects

Sandy Sea's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sandy Sea's Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Sandy Sea's Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Sandy Sea's Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Sandy Sea's   Sandy Sea's EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:46 pm

The Nameless King

Verathius Mischevang
おだ たつや

Sandy Sea's JCRrxmK

Contacted by someone while he was out and about. Verathius had made his point of view very clear on disliking high and might demons. He didn't outright side with the other side either. Or perhaps Verathius didn't, William made his mind very clear. On the subject as he sat on a stone waiting as this was the meeting point. His body felt interesting as he began to relieve certain experiences through his body devouring creatures long ago. It had been a rather strange road to get to this point. Where two divided persona's existed within Verathius. William and Verathius obviously being separate minds of some sort. Programming by his father and that village aside it was strange. Hollows didn't contact one another or involve themselves with others. What was this change of pace for, why did they come to him? That was a question he was rather eager to have answered. One thing was clear combat was possible, neither Verathius nor the Hollow in question had met previously. So the conclusion couldn't be made as of yet. He didn't really have an opinion on the man so to speak.

It was meant as rude, only that he couldn't say something for someone he had not met. Though the reputation was there for his skin is hard, harder than anything Verathius had presently. His eyes glanced down at his hand, he'd certainly lost a rather impressive amount of strength. Due to the incidents with his sister among other things. But what could he do but wait here to see what sort of outcome came of it? His crimson hair trademark of his family and his twin sister. His eyes remained stoic as he looked over the desert feeling nothing. This place was empty as his emotional care for it. He didn't really concern himself with this place. What came of it or happened here was of little matter ot him. The merging had lost him most the power he had previously. Certainly a shell of the previous incarnation of Verathius. Logical thoughts and more than just standing around being a puppet. But something felt empty and perhaps lost to him. Whatever the case this meeting would be interesting to witness.

Sandy Sea's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: