Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Empty Re: An angel gets her wings

Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:15 pm

An angel gets her wings - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Faces, in places. It was an interesting skill for her to have, and so Ulv studied them. Two, she didn't need her Tulpa to clock. Tsubasa, and the great tundra shark Radioactive. Not that Ulv had met him, that was something that was attributed to Mirja. Taking a deep breath through her nose, her eyes suddenly burst into amber flame, raging fire billowing from them as she stared intimately at the people on the table. And then, a few seconds later, the flame receded and Ulv's eyes returned to normal, none the worse for wear, having burst into flame.
"Pretty much everyone. But cute women do get a priority, I will admit. Because eventually I'll get around to hugs, and hugging girls like you is so much more fun than most" she flicked a wink at Angel before leaning back.

"People there, are Tsubasa, Radioactive, Kyu, and Crystal. Not sure how the Shark fits into things, but Kyu, Crystal, and Tsubasa are smart people. Kyu and Crystal are Lieutenant and Captain of the R&D, respectively. Probably Ex, I dunno. I don't get context. Tsubasa, is just generally smart" she then suddenly cocked her head to the side. "I Wonder if that is what he meant when he said he had bodies to put the Steeds in. You don't feel like a super-powered sentient weapon given boobs, do you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:22 pm

The Shinigami Doll

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

"Is that normal?" she asked with concern in regards to the flames.

The girl couldn't see per say in the sense that the flames could be red, green or pink and she'd have no idea. But her senses and abilities showed the shape and outline enough to make an informed guess. Her comments about Kyu and Crystal did not seem to match what her database and research indicated. Though perhaps it was likely Ulv had outdated information. She couldn't fault her though, not everyone kept a several databases in their head partitioned into several mind chips. Still, the girl said something far more concerning. Regardless of the wink, she said girls got a priority, specially cute ones in respect to hugs. But Angel had not been hugged, she thought, or did she forget? Or perhaps Angel did not count as what she considered cute. It didn't hurt since she had never felt hurt by non physical means, but it didn't match what others had said before.

"I've met Kyu, cool guy. He has a lot of bottles in his house, he must collect them. And strange plants with a strong aroma. I think he may be a botanist too."

"Either way, I believe he was once a Lieutenant. I have no information on Crystal other than she left the Gotei. As for Radioactive, he helped me create better tools for the now late Vanguard. As a way of thanks, I was using my tools to help him enjoy and recollect his past life in a way that may help his future."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

An angel gets her wings - Page 2 ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:45 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

"Normal for me, or normal in general? Because no on both fronts" Ulv commented, before suddenly and abruptly springing into a hug, dragging Angel into her muscular embrace and grinning broadly to herself. "See? Told you hugs were got to eventually~ as for the rest, this is basically all I can find out for you. Talk to Tsubasa about this, Crystal, woman. Tsubasa isn't in good standing with the Gotei recently because he was an idiot and did naughty idiot things. Finding him would be the trick but I can probably help you with that if you want me to"

Ulv finished her snuggle and let Angel go, spinning on the spot and grinning broadly at the robot woman.
"I would lend a hand in your troubles but they aren't exactly troubles so I can't. I can only help when you are burdened greatly by them, but you don't really seem a burdened greatly kind of woman. But, it is your emotional spectrum and so if you think you feel more than you actually feel then we can always give it a go and see how it works"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999An angel gets her wings - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:11 pm

The Shinigami Doll

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The hug surprised her, though Ulv's strength certainly didn't. All the nice muscles did indeed indicate a rather abnormal and admirable level of physical strength, even compared to her own. In response, Angel simply smiled and tapped lightly the girl's head with the palm of her hand.

"There, there." Angel certainly wasn't the most likely to pick up the most partners at a bar through skill of conversation alone.

She did present a valid point though. From what she knew Crystal was scientist once, and a Captain. It was also around the same time that Tsubasa was Captain Commander. Sure, Tsubasa had avoided saying anything about her mysterious second scientist that helped create her, but at least he could help out with this mystery. And if it wasn't clear by then. the Doll loved mysteries, as they were essentially waiting to be solved. But alas, there were some problems they would face if they embarked in this journey.

"Last I heard Tsubasa was unfortunately allied with the enemy. Finding him and getting past his newest friends would be difficult, but I'd like to find answers if you'll come with me."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

An angel gets her wings - Page 2 ORabiFS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:32 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

D'aww, the robot's attempts at a head-pat were so cute! Ulv just wanted to take this girl home and cuddle the shit out of her. And then get Rakki and cuddle the shit out of her today with her wife. But that seemed to be for later, since the Robot girl was not someone who seemed burdened by issues, so Ulv's assistance came to it's conclusion with all the aid she could give her.
"mmm, Tsubasa is certainly going to be a difficult one to approach. I'd settle with the others first. Kyu and Radioactive. And then maybe talk to Ibiki, see if she knows Crystal. And then the new R&D Captain, Shunsui since he's old and knows everyone, Toshiro since he is a Brat but also has been around long enough.."

Ulv the let the Robot girl out of the hug, so she could be free to go about her day again.
"As for Tsubasa, that is a real can of worms I don't want to touch. I don't need the trouble that is going to come with interacting with him, so unfortunately you are on your own with that one"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum