Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine]

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Calypso tried to keep a gentle grip on him as she tried to keep his rather cumbersome body upright in order to make breathing easier, though her attempts to comfort him seemed to quickly be.. Shot down? Cali never really had anyone seem to.. Reject her efforts. Though most of 'anyone', were a bunch of animals she had practiced her healing capabilities on (of course not inflicting injuries upon them just to test it). Fear struck her heart, as she wasn't sure what she was doing wrong, an increase amount of tears coming from her eyes as she tried to keep calm, but her poor vision was honey tinted with the sheer teeming amount pouring from them.

Poor sweet Calypso wasn't any the wiser of what would happen next, feeling the man jerk in her grasp, and making strange noises. She felt that he was trying to calm himself, rather than accept her attempts, and now.. She felt something warm, no, a lot of warm, as her back hit the ground, hearing a sickening splash and squishing noises.

She wasn't concerned with what she just fell in, she was concerned with at least keeping Sunshine in her grasp so whatever the hell just happened wouldn't happen again. She didn't care, she didn't care, she just... Wanted to help. She wanted to help so badly.. So badly.. So.. Badly...
Calypso felt like a fine mist just settled over her thoughts, ever so slightly and gently pushing them apart, and breaking them up more. She felt warm, so warm, as she held Sunshine. It was an odd transition, Calypso was trying to keep her thoughts in line but they just ran around in her head, like herding cats. It just got harder and harder to focus, then.. Everything just started to look funny. So funny.

So funny the little one started giggling, she couldn't help it. She felt warm and lovely, her fears feeling like a disintegrating roll of toilet paper, vaguely there but fading fast. She felt especially warm between her legs, it felt nice.

The whole situation just.. Abruptly changed from urgency to silly, hot hilarity, the girl staring at the demon for a while as he spoke his funny words, and had her held so tightly. A pale prismatic glow settled on her face, as she opened her mouth to reply,

"Hahaha~ That's silly... Whatever divine punishment thingie that would stop me from tryna help peoples is just a big dummy. Helping isn't bad! If theres a problemo with that then I gotta problema with the divine thing..!"

She smiled oddly sweetly for her state, patting his head and back, "Quit bein' silly." She then oddly proceeded to rub her face gently against his neck "You're so waaarm and smell nice~... Good boys smell niiice, I swears~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine]

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:26 pm

The increase in golden liquid did not decrease Sunshine's suffering or discomfort, the golden beads drifting and dripping onto his back. He had not meant to release her back into the warm pool on the ground, his head straining a bit as he tried to process what he should think about that. He got pulled down with her, one hand pushing down into his own bile, not able to actually muster any strength. He just tried breathing in, and out… his limbs beginning to reform once again.

Arms, and legs… they began to straighten… and Sunshine felt a stirring within himself. Oh, Sunny… you weren't supposed to let that happen, nyaaah… Sunshine blinked, twitching as the stress in his mind lessened. A deep purring noise echoed through his spirit, his eyes blinking as the pain began to lessen. I know how you feel about it… but the one you serve wouldn't like it much if you were to cause problems for the rest of your family… would they~?" Sunshine's expression changed, finally relaxing as he breathed in and out. She was right. His Eternal Partner was correct.

His grip on Calypso noticeably loosened, the stress on his body decreasing as he just relaxed in the embrace. If she listened, she would be able to hear a very faint purring noise, though it did not seem to be coming from Sunshine himself. Rather, it seemed to be coming from right behind him. It was the source of the calming aura that emanated around his body. He was relaxed enough to listen to her words, starting to understand what had come over her.

"…You poor thing…" Sunshine shook his head, one hand moving behind Calypso's head as he sat back up, just resting her against his newly reformed chest, breathing in, and out, that purring sound growing. You're right, Nyahmurrah… I overreacted. Sunshine looked at the girl in his arms, unable to completely help himself.

"Careful, child… Or I won't let you try to help or do that." He told her, threatening to take her off of where she was rubbing up against him. Sunshine was not particularly surprised by this kind of activity; in fact, it ran with just about every one of his instincts. Just… for her, make an exception… will you, Sunny..? The sweet, tender voice asked him, causing him to concede the point.

"It's always important to ask permission before you do things to another person, or wait until they pass out… And I didn't do either. Khala knows what is good for her children, and therefore we must be willing to understand the individuality each of us has." Sunshine explained, the warmth of his body increasing as it always did, the wavelength he gave off enveloping the surrounding area. They were the only two left in the courtyard, now. From the emergence of the Oil, the other acolytes had quietly excused themselves.

'Similarly, I have done something rather egregious to you… But I should have asked permission to make you feel that way, first. You see? I should have gone 'do you want me to make you feel like that', before I simply did it~ That's how we are supposed to help one each other, child." He explained, his voice still a bit cracked… but underneath that, still possessed with his practiced philosophy and determination. And at the very bottom… the integral kindness through which Sunshine embolized his name.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:46 pm

Calypso's thoughts had quickly become a disorganized mess, still feeling the Oil sticking to her even after Sunshine had pulled her from his own, lightly gorey excretions. She had allowed herself to be brought up to his chest with no difficulty, as her light giggling pressed on. It felt like how she did when she got hammered with alcohol, but way way better, and without the need to either chuck the drink or push it to the rest of her body to avoid the gross parts of the drunkness.

"Pffft. I'm not 'poor', i'm having fuuun~!"

She seemed in the best of the best moods, though with foggy eyes, as she only laughed at his following threat, gently booping him on the nose, wrapping her arms around his neck, and proceeding to resume her nuzzling of his neck, making gentle comments of how warm and sweet it felt. She hardly seemed fazed by his words.

"Awweee, don't worry, I forgive you~! Don't feel bad, i'm fiiine!"

In truth, Calypso wasn't totally sure what she was apologizing for, as she wasn't even sure what the hell was happening to her, or her body, or her thoughts. She just knew she felt warm and fuzzy, and much like her desires were beginning to spilling about in her actions. Her coherency in reading emotions were muddled, her suddenly readjusting herself to be fully facing him. She stared deeply into his eyes, breathing softly in his face, as peaceful sounding as if she were in sleep, as she softly spoke, staring dead into his eyes, a look of sheer bliss in her own golden moons,

"You look so sweet and fluffy~.. I wonder how you'd taste..."

Impulse upon desire was a trait that her dear elder sister instilled in her, and in the state that she was in, she held that value a bit too strongly, to live in the moment that was given to her. She felt warm and allured to him, her heart skipping a beat as she moved towards him.

And thus, regardless of any interjection or rejection, she pushed, and thus locked lips with him, holding the position. The instinct to bite and take flesh and blood was strong, but her emotions in wishing to help and soothe him were stronger. And thus, regardless of what she felt, regardless, she acted on her whims, pressed close to his warm body to the point he could feel her rushed heartbeat, and maintained the lock of lips until otherwise broken.

She didn't feel like a damsel in distress in an uncomfortable situation, she felt like a fun goer doing whatever the fuck she wanted for once, and it felt amazing, regardless of the amount of tarry fluids were stuck to her backside and causing these blissful, fluttery whims and feels.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Oh, dear… It seems she's really lost herself to it… to how it feels, to what it does… Sunshine's gaze was calm, loving. The way she pushed against his chest, seeing how easily she gave into the feelings. This was obviously someone who trusted too easily, too much. His body still felt dishelved from the vomit he had loosed earlier, but he had managed to regain the vast majority of his mental facilities. "Very well… you're a rich girl. A very rich girl, in spirit…" He told her gently, smiling back at her.

He was glad that she forgave him, letting the feeling of her forgiveness flow through him. Yes, that's so much better… He thought of his Holy Mother, and her mercy. He could see the same in this child; while he did not yet know exactly where her path would lead, he could not possibly see her going somewhere that would lead to harm… Unless someone else guided her there.

He could plainly see the way she looked at him, at his mouth, at his body. Those shining red eyes of hers betrayed her family lineage harder than anything else. Nyahmurrah's words were still in Sunshine's thoughts as she leaned in, one hand moving behind into the small of her back, opening his mouth against hers. The most peculiar sensation would fill her body as pink warmth consumed every thought in her head, pure bliss reaching into her mind through her mouth. There… and now…

Sitting against his body, her legs and back covered in his black fluids… He breathed in against her. Every bit of sexual stimulation she felt, that was still being generated from the Oil seeping into her skin, from the bliss that had been implanted into her mouth… Sunshine took it into himself. She was like a car battery, being powered by its own brakes… Sunshine may have given her the gas, but the energy she produced was all her own. Unafraid… not hesitating in the slightest… maybe she's a touch dangerous, after all… Sunshine thought to himself as he broke away from her mouth, one hand moving between their lips and making certain that she did not attempt to go further.

This seemed relatively unlikely to happen regardless. The stronger possibility was that she would simply enjoy that amazingly blissful feeling pumping through her veins, centering in on the pleasure center in her mind. "There… Now just breathe for me, in, and out…" He told her, his words like anchors… so much easier to follow those and be blissful, letting them ground her…

"…And now.." Sunshine's hands gripped onto her face, looking directly into her eyes as his mouth opened once again. She would feel the strangest sensation, so simple to open hers once more as he drew something out of her. The bliss and stimulation remained; but they no longer were flooding and overwhelming all of her thoughts. Sunshine presently released her, falling back into his sitting position once again, away from the pool of his own fluids. His own body seemed to recover much faster, now... his body shifting and morphing back into its proper shape... his skin actually glowing slightly, soft and smooth to the touch, without a single remaining blemish.

"…mmm. You can't help everyone you meet with everything… or something bizarre may occur. Your mother would likely have my head if I did anything more than this~ So just take the gift of that feeling, and try to share it with someone else, who can teach you about the glory of the Demons and our Goddess." He instructed her, a small smile drawn across his lips. How badly he wanted to ravage her; to take her along his process. She was right there, so ripe, so… in the perfect position.

But he could not. He had to hold himself back. That almost turned his stomach more than her trying to forcibly shove her medicine down his throat…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 am

Calypso didn't think much before literally planting her lips on someone she hardly knew, didn't help having a mind-altering substance seeping into her, whatever it was. She didn't care, she felt great right now, even if she could try expelling it at any time (though forcing stuff out of her body always felt gross, kind of her eldritch equivalent of forcing herself to vomit). What mattered to her was that this moment... Felt.. So fucking great.

It only felt better when further into the liplock, she felt something warm overcome her, an even bigger fog settling over her mind. Her legs were squeezed together, as she felt rather intense suddenly, her thoughts becoming heavied with her desires rather than any logic; she was fine with this, was what she constantly reminded herself in her thoughts, it was fine, it was fun, it was great...

Her arms were so gingerly wrapped around him, even if she was falling into her more instinctual, desirable pulls, there was still that basic thought to treat things with care. Though, she was gradually getting a muddier and mudder mind as the pink fog breathed into her really got to her. Though when they finally broke contact, Calypso tried to go back to maintain it, but alas, a hand in front of her face was the perfect deterrent for a high off her rocker Caly. She gently whined, like a wall was suddenly built between them, which really was what this hand was to her, a rather dulled look in her suddenly rather defeated eyes to indicate she wasn't totally there.

She then was instructed, though to her it seemed more like a request, to breathe in and out for him, which she gleefully obliged. Anything sounded pleasant to her in a state like this, a small fit of giggles being stifled as she tried to clearly breathe in and out, the pale rainbow-ish blush on her face just being plenty obvious as he placed hands upon her face. Even if rather... Dirty, obscene thoughts floated through her mind (pray he isn't a mind reader), she had a rather pure, yet lazy smile on her face, though some clarity returned to her eyes and mind as he dragged the extremely hot feelings from her body.

She stayed lying against him, as she really didn't have much coherent use of her body at the moment. She still felt like butter, but at least she could actually communicate out of cute, huffy noises. Though, something the man had said made her rather happy demeanor sink like a rock, a frown forced on her face as golden tears beaded in her eyes in their obscene amounts. Whatever it was, it seemed to overpower the high the Oil put her under, at least, mostly.

"..Mama doesn't care about me,"
She breathed, "She doesn't care... She doesn't.. I'm just useless dust bunnies to her, i'm nobody."

He could hear several sniffles as she spoke, "..She doesn't love me, she doesn't even act like I exist... Make up for making me cry..!"

A rather drunken levels of slow hand slapped against his chest, as she mumbled, "Do it!" constantly under her breath.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:59 pm

…Emotion… Emotion is good. Positive, wholesome emotion… with no pain, no suffering… is this really such a difficult thing to desire..? Sunshine pondered, having to halt the girl in front of him. To be honest, she was far too gentle for his tastes; the fact that she was not grabbing his hair, pulling him forward, roughly… well, he knew what he liked. But, as always, it was not his own pleasure that mattered; after all, his own pleasure was something temporary, something that the outside world had no way of knowing about. That was how Sunshine viewed positive sensation that he experienced… to him, it was substantially less meaningful than causing the same effect in others.

The definition of a wall was not… inaccurate. That was the intention of the hand that had ceased her forward momentum. He wanted her to understand that the passion she had was not something that could be indulged further. She and he were not two that were fated to do that; it was not something that Sunshine believed his Goddess desired.

The rainbow blush was fairly interesting, however. It had been some time since Sunshine had seen a custom color of blush. While it was true that Sunshine was indeed a mind reader, the fact was that he had not established any kind of mental link with Calypso yet. She had the beginnings of a Pleasure Engine within her now.. But Sunshine withdrew that as well with his breathing, removing the sum total of his mind-altering influences, leaving only the emotions and sensations behind.

The man's body was still caked with his own blood as she laid against him. He smelled offensive, and without his influence, it was possible she would notice that rather quickly. After all, she was laying on him now.

Though he was not a mind reader, Sunshine could easily tell when the mood of someone he was interacting with like this changed. Such was the case here, as her outlook darkened instantly. "Ah, child…" One of Sunshine's hands rested on her shoulder, gently massaging into it and squeezing reassuringly. "There, there… Come here." The soft-toned Demon said, his gaze having… changed. The innuendo, the salaciousness… gone. Evaporated.

Sunshine's emotional spectrum had changed completely, and over Calypso's body… she would likely feel an immense sympathy. His body stood still as blow after blow landed on his bloodied rib cage, jerking a bit from each blow but staying fast. He just reached both arms around her, bringing her closer and holding her there, one hand petting into her hair. "Shhh, shh shh shhh…. It's alright, child… Please stop hurting me…" Sunshine's voice.. Changed pitch again, for just a moment, so fleeting that it might not have been able to be sensed. Especially in the rage-like state she had taken on.

"No, no, no…. Not at all.. She is your Mother… and of course, being your mother… she certainly must care.. She simply must. Just because the Goddess does not… watch over each of us, individually, at all times… does not mean she does not care… Just because there are those who scream against her, declare blasphemies… That does not mean she does not care…" Sunshine slowly but surely continued to rock the girl, dearly hoping she had stopped abusing his chest.

"All you can do, child… is be you. You're not nobody… why did such a thing ever enter your head..? Did you feel like nobody when you tried to help me, and just a few moments ago…?"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:47 pm

The bliss that had taken the girl was fleeting to say the least, and being reminded of her mother right as she was sobering up, wasn't the best thing for her. She cried, fists thumping against the creamy haired man's chest as she wasn't too observant to it possibly causing pain in the process. She acted selfishly, in this moment, very selfishly.

She maintained this action, until she felt the man caress her shoulder, and soon held her against him in a close hold, giving her comforting words and sensations. The girl's childish beating upon his chest ceased, but she still cried, her eyes widened as she had her fists balled, them sinking to his thighs as she rested against his torso, uttering gentle apologies for harming him as he had spoken in further length about her mother, and his Goddess.

"..But Mama really doesn't care about me..." Her balled fists gripped tighter as she sniffled, "She really, really doesn't care... I'm nobody to her! I'm not important, i'm not like Sis or any of my aunties, i'm just a dumb bastard kid, and she can't even acknowledge me as that..! I'd bet I wasn't even a thought in her mind for a second! Any stupid second!"

"..N-not really, when I was trying to help y-you... B-b-but... I try to be somebody with stuff like that, but it feels like it doesn't work out sometimes... I'm too weak.. I feel too weak.."

Her face buried into his chest as streams of gold came profusely from her face, the girl sobbing and sobbing the golden essence.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:34 pm

"Shhh, shhh… there, there… it's alright… everything will be just fine…" Sunshine's soft words enveloped around Calypso's body as she apologized to the man, one hand rubbing her back, the other loose at his side. "Hey, hey…" One of Sunshine's hands moved to her shoulder, one leg moving upwards as he planted it firmly on the ground, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Listen… just, listen to what I have to say, lost girl. You… can't know how another person feels." He told her directly, both eyes closing as his head slowly shook. "One of the greatest Tenets of our Goddess is our own independence… our own desires, and living for our own lives. But." One single finger moved into the air, directly in front of Calypso's… eyes. Or where her eyes appeared to be, at least.

"You can't ever know how another person feels. You can't make assumptions about them like that. Otherwise… you start to control them in your own head." His voice was still soft, his other hand moving against her shoulder. "Have you ever spoken with any of the priestess' here?" He asked her, letting her bury her head back into his chest, rubbing her back as the golden liquid joined the black ooze upon the ground.

"Many of them are also bastard children.. Many of them lack in strength. Many of them are nothing compared with your mother, with your darling Sister… But I care deeply for every one of them. And I make sure every… single… one of them… is as happy as they can be." He explained to her, his creamy hair resting against her head as he gently nuzzled against her.

"Because they care about me. And they care about what I do. They give parts of themselves to me and my cause; and for that, they're more precious to me than your Mother or anyone like her ever could be. They are who I think about when I wake up in the morning and when I sleep at night. They make me smile and bring me happiness; most of them were just as despondent and deeply entrenched in despair… as you are now. But.." He paused once again, mouth opening as he took in more and more of that despair.. Leaving behind only a kind of cool emptiness.

"They focused inwards, on themselves. They cared about what matters to them. But you also… cannot act as if your mother does not exist, as if you do not have family. Because they… they are your family. And family needs to be there for one another…" His grip tightened, then, holding her close and snug in his arms, safe and protected.

"No matter how badly they screw up or make mistakes… Family's family. And they are your family. Show some possessiveness. Hold them accountable… but also… don't ever give up on them completely. If you can do that… your own family will grow. Just as mine has. And it'll make you so happy, child…"

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:07 pm

The young one looked misty eyed at the cream haired male, as she felt his call for attention on him, her cheeks soaked with the honey-like tears as her lip quivered, a whimper in her throat as she quieted down to listen to him respond to her little spat of insecurity. Her expression became confused, however, when he stated she couldn't know how another felt. She did, she could, it was something she had been saddled with since birth, however, she felt there was some other meaning he intended, than her literally being unable to know how another felt.

"...Control them in my own head?" She spoke softly, asking such an innocent question, as she clearly didn't understand what he meant, taking it more on the literal side in her mind; How could she do that?

She softly shook her head in response to talking to any of the priestesses here; she hadn't been here very long and didn't really have the chance to talk to anyone who worshiped or otherwise operated here aside from Sunshine. She felt mild surprise as he stated that many of them were also bastard children, lacking in strength, yet he cared for them.. She quietly listened as she went back to rest her head against his chest, breathing softly as she let in the occasional deep sniffle, allowing the man to nuzzle her as he continued speaking.

"Despair, huh? So it was you eating those feelings." She did notice that the deep sadness she felt was suddenly, drained away once more, without her totally calming down on her own, "..The way you felt and how you said it, was like you longed for it..."

Her hand tightened into a fist as he spoke about family, her breath sharpening as she then peered directly into his eyes, a sort of viciousness in her own eyes as she stared,

"I can't act as if Mama didnt exist, even if I begged to whatever god would listen to me to make it so. She's caused so much pain and suffering, I can't ignore that... But even so... I can't give up on her."

Her breathing was lightened as she had tears once more curse her eyes with their presence, "I feel both the desire to beat her into the dirt for all she's done... But... At the same time, have the childish dream to make her better, make her a loving Mama... So she would love me and Sis.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:42 am

"…Yes, that's right. You slot them into your thoughts… and in your thoughts, they move around only in the way that you think they are. You put meaning to actions that have none… and like that, you begin to enter a spiral within your own mind… turning, and descending… spiraling out of control. And there is nothing they can do to prevent this fate; because how you've slotted them in your mind… says that they can't fix it."

Sunshine's words left his lips, ripe for Calypso to hear. He allowed for her to rest her head against his chest, close and warm and safe. "That is correct… After all, without Despair… how could anyone have Hope? You must have both to succeed… and it is only when you work through Despair that you can truly understand what caused it." He tried explaining it as best as he could to the girl, but at the same time he neglected to mention that Despair was also the equivalent of his food. He also neglected to mention how plunging individuals that deep into despair was often how he gained his followers…. By offering them ways out of it.

"Oh…? Sorry, the way that I said what?" He asked her, not altogether certain of what she was getting at. If he had answered her question by explaining what he thought of despair, then he would be happy for that. He had not done it intentionally.

Then, she looked up at him with that viscous expression. Sunshine could not help it; he felt his body warming from the sight, from how oppressive that gaze was. "….Hmm~" The man thought to himself, trying to focus on her words through that nasty look she was giving him, their eyes locked together.

"Then stop it." His tone was now much more firm, the smile that had been on his face disappearing. He still held her, but the look in his eyes had chilled a bit. "If the way your Mother acts does not appear to give you love, then you will have to change your perception to avoid the despair it brings you or give up." Sunshine's hands gripped her close, one hand moving under her chin to prevent her from looking away, his gaze beginning to increase in intensity.

"You cannot control your mother. Your mother has responsibilities that she tries to fulfill in her own way; has power that she uses in her own way. You cannot force her to do what you want. Stop. It." Sunshine's words were direct, calculated. He was a lot of things; but willing to deal with people who refused to listen was not one of them. He strongly disliked having to repeat himself.

"If your childish dream is bringing you nothing but despair, I'll gladly keep feeding off of it. But that won't change it. That won't help you grow. Flailing and swinging your arms does nothing, except to prevent you from getting what you need to move on and do greater things with your life." There was the slightest hint of animosity in those words. As if this particular conversation was getting under Sunshine's skin.

As if he strongly disliked the suggestion of such a child-like dream.

Or perhaps, it was the content of the dream which upset him…

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum