Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Old Men and Fishing Empty Old Men and Fishing

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Old Men and Fishing 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The man arrived in the harbor only standing four feet two inches in height. With a very skinny body almost sunken in. His white hair while small does cover his a portion of his head. Along with a white beard, scars were covering the obviously older Shinigami's body. He walked with a cane on his way to the point where he was going to fish. The figure wore a black shinigami uniform that was worn out among other things. Reaching the docks he plopped down ah breathing heavily with a smile on his face. This disguise worked well as the clothing was made of a fabric that hides his spiritual pressure. Making him seem like a shinigami of old who lost his power. Tsubasa found this to be the best means of travel and his acting chops were good. He started to prepare his rods when two figures emerged towards him. He seemed to be fishing in their spot. They'd obviously had too much to drink as he couldn't hear them so well. Tsubasa only could mentally sigh about how trouble followed him around. But he guessed nobody would notice if he used some speed. It didn't harm the disguise gigai either. One reached and the small elderly man wasn't there anymore only chuckling and stroking his beard. "Oh, your spot this is? Move shall I further down." Tsubasa said using the gigai's different voice and speech to it's fullest. He'd performed a flash step that wasn't just fast. It was ludicrous how quickly he could move as he began walking away. But these two and their beer had no idea what had happened. Well not yet till one of them wanted to say something about the entire area being theirs. Reaching for what had been a knife which the old man pulled out leaning on his cane now smiling. "Looking for this, are you? Safe it isn't to pull knives on people. Go home you should, family waiting you have." Upon defusing the situation he held the blade out with the handle towards them. Moving again to a spot that was safer he sat down deciding to enjoy the fishing.

He set down his pole as he inhaled the sea air. It was a nice place this location. The people had drinks but didn't deserve punishment for such things. He watched as the two men sauntered off in their own direction. They seemed to head home which was a good thing. People should have been more careful about knives. Had he been Tsubasa Unabara the man who stood and often times fought that way. They'd of never pulled a knife or even tried for it. Truthfully he'd taken the knife as the man reached for it. The man simply couldn't keep up with his speed was all it came down too. Though he suspected if anyone had seen the movements and he seemed to move with the flow of the air. They'd assume he was some special person or something. Disguise Gigais were useful in hiding one's presence for sure. He'd already made a mess of things as he stroked his beard letting his eye look out through the world. The other had a scar down it and was damaged from the combat of old. The old joints ache as the form tapped his shoulders softly.

No spiritual pressure and a weapon that was a wooden cane sword. If someone did come to speak to him. Perhaps they'd seen the exchange previously. Where he'd made those subtle movements. Tsubasa didn't know or really care he could pretty much be certain with the clothing and gigai. He wasn't going to be revealing himself aside for one person. She perhaps would be the only one he would stop being Old Man Hans for. But outside of that, it was best to just enjoy his trip. Enjoy the locations he ventured as not Tsubasa Unabara. But as the veteran Hannosuke Sagara who fought and retired long ago. Never accomplishing fame in the Gotei or anywhere. A figure who simply lived and roamed the land after Yamamoto's time. He spent his time in the academy and simply mentored a couple kids. Though nobody spoke of him or about him really. He was just a forgotten old man from a bygone era. That was the legacy left behind by Old man Hans as people called him.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Men and Fishing Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Old Men and Fishing Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Old Men and Fishing Empty Re: Old Men and Fishing

Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:04 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv was sat on the mostly finished apartment complex, and her Flame spread thin across the city. It was a gentle caress, one that a person would have to focus on to notice. Ulv used as a sensory to keep track of anyone with hostile intent in her city. It didn't happen often so she was able to go to them directly. When she was here at least. One of these days she really was going to come back to a smouldering wreck because people just thought it would be fun to kill Ulv's city. Fortunately, other than Demonica, nobody had stepped to.

And then, she was immediately awake and alert. Something had moved so fast, so fluidly, so beautifully, in her city. She couldn't pass this up, and so stood, and leaped from the apartment. It wasn't finished, and using her Earth-Grasping Step might damage it. And then, near the speedy man, there was a dulled sense of violence, like a drunk man deciding to cause trouble. Letting out a sigh, she darted over there with The Wind, and landed in front of the two, sobering them both with her unbridled presence.
"Cells. Poor self-control does not excuse anything" she told them, staring until they left, and then looking to the man. A strange and exceptionally deep pool of emotions, like most who were his age. Different though he may look, there was no mistaking how he moved. Very good disguise aside from that though, Ulv would have the merest speculation without having felt his Shunpo.

"Looking rough Tsubasa. Mirja wasn't that hard of a sister, was she?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:18 pm

Well, it was the person he hoped to find here. His hand outstretched and the skin began to move towards his right hand's palm. Lucky for him it hadn't taken long to locate her or rather draw her to him. Slowly the skin seemed to peel away before conforming into a black bead. His hand closed putting it into his pocket as he cracked his shoulders. Standing before her he found little reason to hide his presence. His red eyes held their regular piercing nature. Though his gaze softened a bit as he looked at Ulv. So she was his sister now, Mirja's passing was unfortunate. But his sister lived like the wind and was a free spirit. He walked to her and did something he assumed would earn a bit of hostility. He gave Ulv a hug and smiled a bit warmly. "Ulv, Ruin, and Hvit, I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to be of any help. Mirja lived like the wind and all I can do is honor her choices. " That was a hug meant for all three beings he knew within Ulv. Tsubasa may not have been able to help much.

Hvit and Ruin were people and very important people. He wanted to make sure they were assured of it. Tsubasa had been spending the time to give them a regular life. Physical bodies like he and Ulv had they no longer needed to fight. Though if they chose to that option was available to them at the least. Tsubasa gave Ulv her space as he was unsure of how she would take it. But as it stood he was sincere in his desire to say sorry to them. He was even on his aid with Ruin if she desired it. Ruin had to decide if she wanted his help or not. If she was happy with how things were. That was fine, she as a person was entitled to whatever she wanted and deserved happiness. "I've developed a way to allow Ruin and her sisters to live normal lives. A body so to speak for them so they no longer need be treated as anything less than people." Tsubasa didn't have all the answers in the world for them. He told Ulv and them of what he'd made and let them decide.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Ulv you are now my sister. If there is something I can do for you, I will." He said as he glanced at her closely before adding something. "Hvit and Ruin are families too, so I will help them however I am able." One thing was clear that Tsubasa saw it powerfully. That zanpakuto spirits, hollow mask spirits within visords. Any being like Ruin were people deserving of compassion and respect. They deserved this since it was the Unabara who did this to them. He as their head for whatever purpose that was worth. Would do everything within his power to aid them and give them peace. If it was never to see him again, he would honor that request. Despite it making him sad to not see his new sister. The question if Mirja was a rough sister wasn't true. She was someone he was very proud of, despite his lack of social skills on displaying it. He was proud of Mirja for saving the person she did. Without a second thought, she helped in that way.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Men and Fishing Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Old Men and Fishing Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:13 pm

The Flame Of Hope

A hug! Well, ok she wasn't one to ever pass up the chance for one of them. And so she embraced Tsubasa! One brittle bone at a time. And then, he was bad doing his creepy old man routine again, calling Ulv a sister like they had met for two seconds before this moment.
"Woah, Gather a good grasp upon thine equestrians. Mirja is dead, and wasn't particularly comfortable with the whole sister thing to begin with. I am not inheriting any of Mirja's positions or familial ties that I do not redo myself. And sisterhood isn't one that I really am hot to jump into right now.

You can offer to help someone without declaring them part of your family, you know? Besides, what I want to do is help people. And I can do that very well. Have been doing that very well. Inami and Demonica and Calypso and Henrex and Arianda and Neoveta and Cero and Yuel. We are doing just fine and we don't need anyone to give us anything in the way of aid. If anything, we are going to be aiding you if you ever need it. Not that there is much that can be seen beneath that ever-expanding abyss that is your emotions.

And as for Ruin, well..." Ulv brushed a finger through her hair and let out a sigh. She was not one to really voice such thoughts like she was about to, but that wouldn't stop her doing exactly that regardless. "I don't think I trust anyone about those girls. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and so whatever you want, it's going to make a mess"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:10 pm

Tsubasa remained silent merely listening now as they offered him help. Tsubasa smiled and merely shook his head. Help for the helpless wasn't really much of a point. He'd accepted his place in this world now and seen it. Tsubasa didn't plan to really get involved in this world much. His emotional status was more of a mess to get through. Convictions of old had been laid to rest, even now he would not always help the side of justice. If someone asked him with reasoning he agreed with he could turn his blade on those who claimed justice. Tsubasa's sense of loyalty did break after what he did with something. But he understood that she wasn't keen on being a sister. At the same moment, he wouldn't trust Rampage, Despair, or Anarchy to anyone else. They were his job to continue as he stood in his normal form again. They were people he had a hand in creating. This wasn't something so simple that a person merely awoke and fixed it. Tsubasa's expression changed to one of thoughtfulness at Henrex's name.

Was he prepared for the fight that was to come? But also did he care enough to involve himself? Could he promise not to turn his steel against those who were heroes? The conflict was something that he felt became more common. As he grew older it became more clear that he simply wasn't meant to do things. He wasn't meant to perform the tasks some people thought. Tsubasa's crimson eyes fell on Ulv now for a moment. There was something behind his expression as he let her feel his emotions. Feel the abyss that was his soul and how far it became a void of gray. Tsubasa did have caring in him and a sense of duty, but a conflicted belief with things. His belief in order and balance outweighed some of that loyalty. But there was a deep well of just loathing in him. Ulv was going to get a glimpse of perhaps one of the most conflicted psyches she'd seen in a while. "Well, I suppose I should make preparations myself. " His words were back to their normal self. As that abyss seemed to close up once more.

He didn't know what his purpose upon that battlefield would be. But he did intend to go, though a conclusion on who his weapon would point at. That was inconclusive at the moment. His mind and emotions were in a knot that could not be untangled with ease. Tsubasa's speed was something that would be seen on the battlefield. The question of who's side or if any at all was clearly something to be concerned about. Tsubasa had been considered a master in the art of Hoho. As he picked up his fishing equipment. His crimson eyes stared at the world beyond here. This place held a fascinating principal that he could only begin to grasp the nature of. Inventing and tinkering brought some quiet to his thunderous thoughts and emotions. Was this war the answer that people were seeking? Did this really need to happen without any other options? This was a line of thoughts that simply bombarded his emotions. Doubt and so many things even blaming himself for Monsuta and many things.

Though that question would remain wordless he suspected Ulv could sense it. That he didn't know what he would do when he arrived in that place to do battle. Or whom would be at risk of his attack as he brought his sword about. Tsubasa's status for the first time in centuries would be unknown to those around him. Who he sided with from here on would be by that very nature. He exhaled a small breath almost akin to a sigh. Ulv clearly was doing well and as were Ruin and Hvit.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:42 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Well that was that. Ulv's heart could sense his emotions regardless of if he let her or not - her powerful determination smashed all but the Grandest of master's barriers. But just because she could feel it didn't mean she could do anything about it. Letting out her Resolve Flame so Tsubasa could feel it's presence, feel warmed by it's nature and feel the weight of years diminish while the light of experience bloomed, it was all Ulv could manage for Tsubasa right now, because he did not truly wish to be lit up by Ulv.

"No power in the world can help a man who does not wish to be helped, Tsubasa. But, on the other hand I do have one question for you. Do you regret, making Ruin and the others? Does the existence and your hand in it make you feel anything? Or are they just another thing in a long line of things that you have done in a long life?" Ulv asked, her questions precise and her presence bordering on overwhelming. It was not a negative crushing, more a positive aweing, it was mere her anticipation and curiosity being made manifest.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:10 pm

It was true, a man who wanted help was the one who often got it. He remained silent only listened till she brought up regret. Did he regret his hand in the creation of Ruin and her sisters? Did he regret giving them life and letting them live in the way they did? It didn't seem as though he did truthfully as he merely spoke now calmly and collected. "Three things I regret in my lifetime, letting those girls have the gift of life wasn't one of them. I regret that my sister died because of me. I regret my mistakes as Head Captain when that title was bestowed on me. And I regret the choices that have to lead me in part to this destination." Tsubasa said letting Ulv know what his mind was now. Only three things were true choices that he felt pain for. Everything else was merely accepted by him as the punishment for his actions. But those girls deserved as much affection and praise for what they did. They allowed that family to live and make it through a dangerous time in itself.

Tsubasa's life growing up was hard and killing his own sister left its own scars. Tsubasa had issues just letting people into his emotions or being open with them. He tried to be nicer and more open but found that difficult. Because whenever he did so it felt as though the world pounced on him. This was the fate of one's like him in the end. Those who walked the road he had were inevitably things you couldn't help. His fate was this to wander this world and see the world's changes. He could only muster so much after all as he often thought about it. Tsubasa's nephew would be going to Shino Academy. "I do have a favor to ask, I am not fit to educate or teach him. I have a nephew named Takehiko Kuchiki that is the son of Tsunashi Unabara." He said softly letting the name sink into Ruin and Ulv. Tsunashi was the previous wielder of Ruin. He treated her kinder and almost never wielded her to treat her as a daughter almost. "I'm banished if you can please offer him help. He is a Visord and has some trouble in areas I simply am not equipped to help in." Tsubasa didn't ask for him anymore, but instead for the young boy. Who had little left since his mother and father both perished.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:52 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv smiled and leaned into Tsubasa as he spoke about the three great despairs. Two of which, were gone, and Ulv could do nothing about. But as her eyes turned a sulphur yellow and her reiatsu changed to resemble powerful Arrancar as much as it did mighty Shinigami, she gave a smile and held up a hand with one finger raised.
"One. And unfortunately only one, of those great regrets may be under my power to help. I can only imagine the pain you must have felt when you saw she had been killed by your hand. It is so long ago that even I can not draw out a full reading of it"

Ulv's reiatsu began to swirl, hollow-touched power combined with Shinigami and something else, condensing onto her hand, which was reached out to Tsubasa.
"If you want this regret Resolved, if you want the pain eased, the negativity soothed, and to know you have done all you can for those you love, then take my hand, Tsubasa. And I shall give you all that I am in pursuit of this great regret of yours. As for your cousin, I shall see him helped. Being a Vizard can be a difficult thing"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Tsubasa thought about Tsubaki rather frequently. He even named a created daughter for her. This was the best he could manage often times. Gently he reached out his hand not speaking but quietly taking hers. He wanted this burden lifted from his shoulders. He wanted to be free of the one thousand years of regret he held for it. That accident that happened when a boy had yet to understand. He'd yet to comprehend the act of murder. Innocence was still present for him at that moment. Killing hadn't become a casual thing yet. But it was something he'd learned to accept as he grew up. Death was what came and he had to represent it. Tsubasa decided his soul was doomed and he was a killer. That was what he had to be for his crime of killing one precious. Tsubasa's mental state and emotions were perhaps hard to understand. He made connections but kept them at arm's length to an extent. Never revealing his pains or hurts to them fully. Keeping somethings to himself and well away from others. Ulv was the first able to see this knot of complexity.

To see that Tsubasa's mental and emotional state were a blended knot of things. Tangled deeply within a way that he could only comprehend. There was an aspect of fear behind it too. He couldn't say for certain that this would go well. In truth, he hesitated on taking her hand before doing it. Could he survive without this drive and everything he had? What would change with this final act of closure? Would the Pale Rider still even be him? That was the question Tsubasa had to render himself. He needed to decide for himself where his loyalties would lie. In this regard, it was his duty to his sister. To try at the very least to see what laid beyond it. To make an attempt no matter what came of it. He owed those gone this one outcome, but more. Tsubasa deeply wanted that pain to stop gnawing at him. To be free of his desire for power to protect from that happening. He hunted power because he didn't want that vulnerability to cost him again. He didn't want to be helpless anymore before people.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:02 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Grasping Tsubasa's hand tightly, she exploded with power, her Reiatsu raging thick and heavy across the whole of Minatumi Harbor and the Island it was on. And then reaching out, and out, and out. Extended by the Hollow reiatsu she was borrowing from Hvit. The raging tsunami of power raked at the very sky itself before powering back down into Ulv and Tsubasa. The desire he held so tightly, to have not killed his sister, was being acknowledged, before the smiths of reality went to their workshops, and twisted the quintessence of the universe into something that could be used.

It was not without it's strains. Ulv's eyes turned back to auburn and the Arrancar-tinge dissapeared some few moments after she had begun, and Ulv's own soul was then hammered upon, drawing more and more power out to manifest the perfect solution to his despair. And then, the flame stopped. The power vanished, and Ulv stood, if only barely. A cadaverous waif, with sunken cheeks and dull eyes, ragged hair and clothes that barely stayed on her frame.
'cant talk. am ded' Hvit said from her head. It was a notion Ulv shared. But with Hvit's help, it hadn't nearly killed her like that time with Neoveta.

"She is out there" Ulv's voice was soft and raspy, hoarse from the exertion she had just undergone. The fire burning in Ulv's eyes was marred intensely by the extreme exhaustion and crippling fatigue that she was feeling. "Your heart will lead you to her. Muster your courage, and find her"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum