Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Sleeper Awakens
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:34 am by Mirja Eeola

» Fubar Without Leave
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

» Where it Ends and Begins
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by MistahJay

» Beseeching Aid
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by Henrex

» Anastasius [APPROVED 0-4/0-3]
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOld Men and Fishing - Page 2 I_voting_barOld Men and Fishing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOld Men and Fishing - Page 2 I_voting_barOld Men and Fishing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128515 messages in 19566 subjects

Old Men and Fishing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Old Men and Fishing   Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Old Men and Fishing - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa felt his body want to move, but something needed to be handled first. He needed to get the needed resources and find his sister. With one moment he was gone, Tsubasa may have lost some of the legendary strength he held. But now he was set on a goal and he'd do whatever it took to find her. Anything would do even something he wasn't sure about. Tsubasa internal had made peace with his goal to find his sister. No matter what stood in his way he would find Tsubaki. And this time he would protect her with everything he had. He didn't care about bridges burned down on this path. Only she mattered truthfully, making their family whole again. Or perhaps as close to whole as possible. He didn't stop to think or anything his heart had been lifted. Ulv had been successful in her goal as Tsubasa's determination and focus returned firmly. Tsubasa was going somewhere and fast as he used his fastest speed. The male was a blur of perhaps both understanding and prowess. Tsubasa knew what had to happen here in regards to it.

Ulv wouldn't lie so any reason for discouragement to be felt was mute. Tsubasa knew where he had to go and to get there quickly. Tsubasa would find his sister and make amends for the mistakes a child made. One thousand years of suffering could be fixed in a moment. Even just seeing her alive would be enough for him. He didn't care about organizations or factions. Good and evil didn't matter to him, only Tsubaki's safety. It must be stated that Tsubaki was like a mother to those three boys. She took care of them and had a way of managing each. Tsubasa held a deep connection with her, deeper than the three. So when she died he condemned hope and emotions. He became as empty as possible to do his work. Not desiring to let a single being inside his suffering and world. It was why marriages never worked for him. Because deep down that connection of the word love frightened him. Because the last love of his sister had perished because she was close. But that could vanish for now as he left this place in an instant.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Old Men and Fishing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour-
Jump to: