Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Shunsui's Outreach I_vote_lcapShunsui's Outreach I_voting_barShunsui's Outreach I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shunsui's Outreach I_vote_lcapShunsui's Outreach I_voting_barShunsui's Outreach I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131410 messages in 19947 subjects

Shunsui's Outreach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shunsui's Outreach Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Shunsui's Outreach Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Shunsui's Outreach Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shunsui's Outreach   Shunsui's Outreach EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 4:10 pm

SHUNSUI KYORAKU | THE GAME MASTER

Shunsui was pleased to see that the members of his division were performing their tasks admirable, and that they were getting along well with the citizens of the Rukongai. He had feared that this would be a fool's errand, but so far everything was looking good. Sure there was still a bit of hesitation and distrust in the air, but he could say with a certainty that the majority of those before him were truly happy. Suddenly, he was torn from his thoughts by the approach of someone new. A boy, no older than fourteen, stood before him. The child's clothes were in tatters, and he looked half starved, but there was a general feeling of calm emanating from him. Shunsui wondered where this boy had come from, but before he was able to ask the child started to speak.

"My name is Masumi. My parents were killed last year. They died because no one came to protect them, and they could not protect themselves. I ran, because I did not wish to share their fate. I have come to you now because I still do not wish to share their fate."

The matter of fact way in which the boy said all of these things made Shunsui wonder what exactly was going on in that head of his, but he didn't think the boy was insane. Quite the contrary, he seemed to fully grasp the gravity of what he had said, as he still stood in silence, waiting for a response.

"I'm sorry to hear that young man. What is it you'd like for me to teach you?"

"To kill."

Shunsui glanced questioningly at the boy. He was not so sure about this any longer, but something told him that in the end it would all work out for the best. He'd be sure to keep an eye on the boy in the future though.

"I'll teach you swordsmanship, for that is all that I can offer you. To kill is not something you are taught. At least it shouldn't be."

END POST | REALM ENFORCEMENT CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Shunsui's Outreach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Fourth Division: Realm Enforcement-
Jump to: