Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Lost and Found
Moorland Manor EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Moorland Manor EmptyToday at 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Moorland Manor EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Moorland Manor EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Moorland Manor EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Moorland Manor EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Moorland Manor EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

» Demon Maybe?
Moorland Manor EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm by darkfunnel

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Moorland Manor EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Moorland Manor EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 3:21 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Moorland Manor I_vote_lcapMoorland Manor I_voting_barMoorland Manor I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130599 messages in 19842 subjects

Moorland Manor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moorland
Anonymous

Moorland Manor Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Moorland Manor   Moorland Manor EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 3:09 pm

MOORLAND MANOR
Moorland Manor Mmad2
18+ ♦ diverse ♦ character driven ♦ historical
Downton Abbey-esque with ghosts, set in 1899.
FAQPoliciesRegistrationClaim List
Want Ads
Back to top Go down

Moorland Manor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-