Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Trial of Tsubasa Unabara
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] I_vote_lcapTakehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] I_voting_barTakehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] I_vote_lcapTakehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] I_voting_barTakehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129577 messages in 19722 subjects

Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 am

Gotei Soldieri

Takehiko Kuchiki
おだ たつや

Basic Information

Birth Name: Takehiko Kuchiki
Alias:Take, Tak, Hiko, Taki.
Appearance: He often wears a chest plate with a metal guard since he finds it comfortable to protect his stomach. As a nobleman of the Kuchiki clan, he wears a blue fabric often times similar to those of the Shinsengumi. This outfit choice is something he made himself. Under it, he wears a very traditional Japanese clothing. Something you could find almost anywhere you went to look. Though the Kuchiki Clan spared no expense in his set up. He has long black hair and dark blue eyes. Giving him a rather interesting appearance at times. His feet are covered in traditional tabi and waraji wear. Though his outfit is a bit different from the other students. Takehiko seems to study rather purely despite not maintaining the same race as the others. Takehiko inherited his father's Visord status. Making him not a full-blooded Shinigami like the rest of his family. Takehiko to an extent views this as a problem. Since he can't wield his Shinigami powers as effectively. So thus making him a self-titled black sheep. His body as an almost feminine quality to it. With his appearance, it's often been seen as almost a sign of his relation to Kokokine Kuchiki his mother. He is often told he has her physical appearance and only his father's blood mudding the rest up. That is simply the way it is. Takehiko's appearance looks noble and it does come across that way. Though he doesn't view it that way truthfully in the long run. Takehiko does have a rather expensive and almost angelic look to him. Takehiko stands at 5"8 and weighs in at 160.

Personality

Pure: Takehiko has shown on countless occasions an innocence if not outright naive personality. Often looking for the best in the people around him. Not wanting to see negative and even treating enemies over allies first. If the injury is bad enough he doesn't discriminate between friend or foe. But it goes beyond that the boy just gives off the air of innocence. Not reacting in a perverted way towards those around him. Even when women such as Ichijou hung on him he seemed aloof. He's been around some attractive women yet shoes little interest in either gender. But beyond purity and other words, he does have a certain naivety that grows on some people. Though this innocence and landmine stepping has cost him before. He overestimated himself and vastly did so for his Uncle Tsubasa as well. Trying to understand something that is just not worth it. Because he believes his uncle may be redeemed or had a reason. These are things that he merely doesn't have a clue or answer too. In any regard to it, his deeds of innocence and purity have been seen over and over again. He will oftentimes heal or tend to others to merely fall over. Despite this being a sign the healer is down and unable to help anyone else. Takehiko's yet to grasp the full mentality of it all in this essence. But his youthful enthusiasm is still strong enough to make others believe.

Quickwitted:Takehiko has shown a on his feet skill that is rare among people. He's very quick to adapt and change his strategies on the fly. Even willing to take pretty large risks even if he gets hurt. Takehiko's mental edge comes from having to wield kido often. Stringing together combinations or alternate options to move forward. While it doesn't always work out and in some cases fails. He has shown on multiple occasions be it training with Tora or even his first task with Mirajane. He is an adaptive strategist willing to take risks he deems necessary. They don't always pay off in the best way possible for him. As shown when he faced against Slyvia the Quincy. Where he attempted a move beyond his energy only to be wounded partly. But he didn't believe it to be a lost cause as he did gain more for it. Life isn't just simple things where one can judge based on the impact one had in a moment. Down the line growth and improvement may blossom largely. Talents grow and so do people in most cases when it comes down to it.

Hard Working: If one personality trait was ever known to be. It was that this boy will work beyond limitations every moment. He pushes himself on the brink of snapping. Trying to find a way forward to save lives and help people. Takehiko's belief in himself and outright determination for this factory have made him known. Many people have seen his raw resolve and hard-working mentality. Working until his body simply stops moving and collapsing. He has done this to heal others or put the safety of other things first. Takehiko's shown a surprising amount of this for someone so young. Dedicating himself to causes that not many would choose. This quality is something Takehiko had developed from being bottom of his class. Believing that a failure could become stronger if they just worked hard. If they pushed themselves to grow more and more within. Even if the road felt long and hazardous it seemed to be one he could walk.

Hoho

Amakakeru Tora no Hiramekii-Flash of the Heavenly Soaring Tiger: This is the last flash step made by Tsubasa himself for fighting people. The user will assume a stance they find comfortable for quick movement. Performing a fast shot as they would normally use their quickstep to close the distance. But instead of traveling at this speed they will do another step. Creating a second step within this movement to accelerate their speed even faster. Creating an extremely fast burst and impact when drawing the weapon if they do so. This technique doesn't require iaido to be performed. But does require immense skill in Hoho. It's not something everyone can do openly or effectively. This requires control and a natural skill for movement. More steps can be added if the user desires to accelerate even faster for a fight. But should be aware this will burn fuel quicker. This is a technique designed to be used within reason and with a calculated risk figured out beforehand. Adepts can learn the technique but would have to seek Tsubasa out in person. Each level they can add another step going like this, Adept gets 2, Advanced gets 3, Elite 4, Master 5, and Grandmaster 6. Tsubasa being the only known user is at six and able to create massive impacts when he decides to create more steps in it. This technique is likely his magnum opus as a speed user in this world. It's unlikely anything else he creates in the Hoho field will ever surpass the power to create more steps within. Making the user move quicker if they desire. However, despite the increase in speed, this doesn't mean it cannot be stopped. People can see through this if they are capable of doing so. Some can block it even with added steps in it. Speed is only useful if you use it correctly and wisely for those who seek it. This was and is likely the last step he will make for anything. He's done his due diligence for this world in creating his technology and now imparts an effect on the world of stepping to the best of him.

Healing Techniques/Kaido

Spiritual Acupuncture: By learning the diagrams of the Master Cho Zi, he was able to begin developing an art. This is based highly on his mentor's needle technique. But what has come is something far more developed than his years allow. At the moment this technique uses the real needles applying a certain type of healing based reiatsu them. Takehiko's gentleness and tender nature are part of the requirement. These needles are inserted in points where they are able to reach Zanpakuto and Hollow spirits within Shinigami. This location is on the Soul Chain and the lines of where it lingers. But also it allows for comfort to other beings who take it in. What this does is brings harmony among a person and their conflict. Now he only creates a chance for them to do so. The harmony created must be a thing desired by both parties. This allows for better communication with zanpakuto or hollow parties within them. So the division of a soul is further prevented in this essence. He lines them up using this and bonesetting in order to create spiritual harmony. To do this he senses across his patient's body and aura. When the Needles are removed they take away things that aren't directly bound to the spirit. Things like Hollow or Zanpakuto spirits remain, but they will feel soothed by this practice. As it is akin to a day at the spa for them. This creates accelerated healing of natural nature by giving the body healing reiatsu inside of them. Takehiko's power is far from complete as this version of his technique is only in its infant stages. It is good for any race who'd like to attempt his technique. This will not mend broken bones as that is more akin to the bone setting. Nor will it heal massive injuries at its current stage.

Name: Mender's Lantern
Type: Kaido
Number/Scaling: 10
Appearance: Stretching out a hand the user activates something akin to an otherworldly green glow beneath their palm. This greenish glow forms a lantern similar to the ones of the old Edo period. Inside the lantern fire glimmers with a greenish glow around it. This is held within the hand by a ring for the user, using energy each turn it's active.
Effect: Upon activation those within range of the lantern's glow begin to be healed. The range of effect is fifteen feet, with the weaker the user the long it needs to be out. Now in this form one can heal people around them with relative safety. The user can open the lantern allowing the fire to come out on a person. This will heal quickly and effectively those who are next to the lantern. Making them the point of the glow now instead of an area of effect based healing. This is done for more serious cases that require immediate attention. But this greenish flame will rest upon them for the duration.
Duration: Until the User is out of energy or dismiss it.

Name: Life Cocoon
Type: Kaido
Appearance: Upon activating it takes the appearance of a large green Cocoon around the body. It looks to be wrapped of Kaido healing threads instead of base kido net. This allows for the person's body to be comfortably mended in private. It's a good technique for healing someone in danger to protect them. This can be connected to objects or other energy sources as a form of protection. It's quite mobile and easy to remove further away from a location.
Effect: Once wrapped in the Life Cocoon the threads begin to heal the body of the person. The amount of them slowly beginning to fade away as energy is depleted from each one. Breaking out from the inside is extremely easy for those within. Able to break it which will then conclude with it shattering. The outside is also rather easy to open given its purpose. Multiple casts of this aren't too bad as it is generally used in this regard. For transportation of wounded people to a new location while also treating injuries on the move.
Duration: Five Posts

Martial Arts

Wudang-an-han:Translating as 'Body and Soul', Wudan-an-han is a unique Martial Art Form that teaches the practitioners how best to direct their force. Interlining the concept of Reiki, the concept of internal energy, it allows for superior freedom on the battlefield and is also the stepping stone to Tai Chi. Wudang-an-han has several varying kata to slowly bring the user into the art of controlling one's energy distribution about the body. When learned, Wudang-an-han allows for the user to appear more powerful than they were before, to have discovered new strength in the forms. However, this is technically incorrect, as they are as strong as they were when they started, they simply are able to strike with pristine efficiency, losing nothing from their movements to the point of impact, and able to deliver a strike in its entirety without the loss of a single drop of force.

First Kata:The Breath of Life: Before controlling one's Reiki, they must be aware of its existence. This Kata introduces the pivotal breathing exercises and basic movements required to become aware of the energy within your own body. A mixture of slow, methodical movements and sudden, rapid strikes can be adapted to use in a fight, but the main use is to propagate the flow of Reiki and in doing so, eventually allow the user to become aware of it.

History

He was the child born of Kokokine Kuchiki and Tsunashi Unabara. He inherited his mother's appearance mostly and his father's species as a Vizard. This marriage was well suited as the brother of Tsubasa held a certain level of dedication to political moves. He even was considered very capable in his field by becoming a member of the Kuchiki family by marriage. The two clans being nobles of the Seiretei makes Takehiko a rather special case. His genetics and blood is very pure outside of inheriting his race from his father. Most swear up and down he has his mother's eyes. He is the nephew of Byakuya Kuchiki and Tsubasa Unabara both. Rukia Kuchiki can be classified as his aunt. As a baby, he did show a tremendous lack of much energy or power.

Takehiko didn't really show signs of potential or skills that were out of this world. In truth, he was able to manifest his hollow powers more easily. As they related to a certain trait his father believed out to be useful. But sadly his parents both died while he was away. He'd been sent off to at least unlock his Zanpakuto's power in sealed form. Which was successful, but it doesn't make him any closer to learn the details of his zanpakuto. In truth, the elusive mystery continues on as it pertains to it. Takehiko has been sent to Shino Academy where he is adjusting to life there. He's not been taught much outside of his nobility and how to present himself. But this has made him complicated as he is unsure how to conduct himself sometimes. So often times Takehiko at the Academy remains silent and often times froze. As though unsure of what to do in certain situations. As his parents didn't get to give him that time of the lesson. Takehiko is unsure if he is a mistake or an unpure bastard to the Kuchiki name. For now, that weighs on his heart rather often.

Hadō

Name: Astral Volley
Type: Hadō
Appearance: Stretching out the user's dominate appendage they keep all their fingers extended outwards. As small rifts appear behind them in the air around them. These are easy to spot and show arrowheads as they begin to form with an ethereal blue color. The number of rifts opening depends on the User's tier and Kido level.
Effect: After appearing the blue arrows launch out firing with a number based on the tier of the user. Fifty is the amount fired for a tier five with adept and higher kido. Twenty for below that if they are able to perform the spell at all. These arrows are easy to deflect and spot for those who see them. They can be opened and fired rather easily. These arrows follow a straight path and cannot change angles. They rely on the user to aim them when firing them at a target of any kind. These will not follow the target across the map and have a range limited of twenty meters. Beyond that, they fall short while also being able to be blocked upon contact with anything physical or energy-based. Meaning deflecting them with energy is entirely possible.

One hundred arrows for 3 and 2 tier, with 1 tier being able to muster out 150. And 0 being able to do 200 depending on skill with kido the user may be able to add more. But this amount does bring down the overall quality of it.
Duration: Until the Finish Firing the amount of arrows the user can fire

Name: Pale Thrust
Type: Hadō
Appearance: This is a combination of two kido formed already so it's posture is well known. With the user pointing the index finger of the hand desired to fire it. Upon release, a circular burst of air appears upon the index finger selected. Finally a pale burst of electrical fires from the user's index. Hitting the wind and accelerating into a faster beam of the Byakurai.
Effect: Upon activation the beam shoots forward towards the person intended. Not able to change directions or otherwise move from different angles. This can be blocked by energy-based techniques or physically. The move is similar to Byakurai but has a bit more force behind it. As a vacuum of air is around the blast creating a force that will explode on someone. As stated side-stepping or avoiding this is entirely possible. It has tremendous force behind it though again blocking or even deflecting could be done by someone strong enough.

Zanpakuto General Information

Name: 血の見る Chi no Miru - Bloody Tears
Reitsu Color: Red
Release Command Drink
Sealed Appearance: His zanpakuto holds a rather regular form with little showing difference on it. The average blade does seem normal aside for a single thing. A red cloth wrapped around the handle and hilt area. Though this seems to be mostly a grip. Takehiko claimed he never put it on his sword as it always had been there. In terms of shape and contour, the blade appears like none before it aside from one thing. Just a strange edge on the handle within the hilt. This is meant to cut the palm of the wielder. Making the blade able to drink the blood of its wielder. Making it hard to grip without getting used to the feeling of a sharp edge cutting into one's palm. The sword holds on tightly to the user's hand in this regard making sure to not let go of them. In this sense the blade grips for the user where they would have done so.

Blood Feast: Takehiko's zanpakuto's main power is known as Blood Feast. It devours the user's blood to release explosions of reishi and force. Draining till the user passes out generally or stops the process themselves. This is a risky process as the zanpakuto at the lower stages only drinks one to two percent of Takehiko's blood. In terms of percentages, it must be noted an average human being fifteen to thirty percent putting them in stage one hemorrhage. The symptoms of this include his heart rate increasing and a wooziness before anything else. Forty percent is the final stage for human beings losing blood in this regard. For those pondering how much blood he can afford to lose before it becomes a problem. Takehiko will slip into hypovolemic shock if this point is reached due to blood loss. Treatment will be needed for him in order to proceed. This is a weak point to his zanpakuto. This equals out to five pints of blood Takehiko is able to lose before that happens.

Blood Transfusion : Takehiko's last skill within sealed is a rather basic one. His body as the wielder produces more Blood then most people. On average an adult male as between 9 and twelve pints of blood. Takehiko's blood regenerates after he's lost a large amount at an exceptional rate. Now, this must be clarified right away. He does not regenerate wounds or heal his physical body in any sense. This allows him to regenerate lost blood his zanpakuto has taken at a rapid rate. Happening while he isn't fighting in combat and is resting mostly. He is able to regenerate five pints of blood within an hour's time. This cannot be used during thread unless stated to be resting and the hour is acknowledged to of passed. Cannot stress this enough this will not heal wounds or provide super blood cells. It's only making sure that Takehiko doesn't die from giving five pints of blood.

Zanpakuto Shikai

Shikai Appearance: The sword glows a crimson color before shifting it's form of the katana. The changes of note are around the hilt itself and the center of the blade. Red tassels dangle around the hilt's guard and from the bottom. With a cloth that weaves itself around the user's wrist and hand. This grip allows it to hold on as the user's wrist and palm are pierced. Allowing for blood to be taken from the wielder. This design is to allow it to drain the amount needed quickly. While the blood loss doesn't begin till a move is used which will use a set amount of blood. The design stores the blood in the blade but also releases a large amount of reiatsu as blood is stored. This effect allows the wielder to release attacks later if desired. Sort of containing his move in secret if he truly wishes. Aside from that, the design changes are very little in terms of appearance. His weapon maintains a traditional katana look.

出血クロス
Shukketsu kurosu-Bleeding Cross:
After drinking a set amount of blood going from one percent to five percent. He's able to release a crimson-colored blast at his foe. This sends a wave that shifts as it leaves into the form of a cross. It's size and power depend on the amount of blood consumed and Takehiko's reiatsu. At it's lowest it is enough to destroy the front of a small building. But nothing else leaving an indentation of a slash. The cutting pressure of this attack is amplified by a blood feast. Giving up to a pint or more will result in cutting the small building in half entirely. Though keep in mind he only has five pints of blood to work with so using it like that would be costly. Putting him at risk like any of his moves their is a cost to using them. Takehiko cannot use these without spending blood. His zanpakuto's very nature is that of a blood-consuming fiend. All of its prowess is based around that. No other blood but the users will work to fuel this blade's attacks.

出血する花
Shukketsu suru Hana-Bleeding Flower:
The user infuses two pints of blood into the blade. Releasing a burst of flowers from it that are infused with the force to cut through solid buildings in their path. the number of flower petals released is one hundred of them exactly. Sent towards the intended target by bringing the zanpakuto in a gesture pointing at the person. The red whirlwind of petal based blades come at them. This was a cascade of petals that can be manipulated by the user. Allowing control over the hundred blades at his use to slice into people. Now, these petals last for five posts total before vanishing. Unless cut or otherwise forced into contact with something. Upon contact, the petals no longer exist and are gone from physical manifestation. This bleeding flower petal is a simple move of offensive use. Through which the user gains a rather productive skillset. These petals are only usable twice per thread due to the blood cost. Unless blood is restored by other means of the user.

Hierro can be used as a means of defending against them and will make them disappear. Striking the target also ends them making them vanish as they aren't long-lasting.

出血の抱擁
Shukketsu no hōyō-Bleeding Embrace:
This is a healing based move that can be performed by touching the blade to the person. The amount of blood consumed by the blade determines the strength of the healing. Starting out a single pint will restore small class injuries with relative ease. Cuts and gashes will be fixed and filled by accelerating the healing process. Two pints can heal more heavily inflicted injuries such as deep gashes or nearly destroyed organs. Three pints is required to restore broken bones and much more severe injuries. Four pints is required for near-death injuries if he gets to them right away. Five pints is required for Negative containments inside the body that other means cannot remove. The way this power works is by touching the blade and releasing the consumed blood in a burst into the body. The user is able to then accelerate the regrowth of damaged body parts. Provoking a growth in this regard which is unnatural by most extents. The user must suffer however in order to bring about this cleansing of damage.

出血拒絶
Shukketsu kyozetsu-Bleeding Rejection:
By using blood as a catalyst the user is able to make a dome based shield around them. Depending on the pints spent would depend on the strength of the protection. Defensive skills are rather potent in this regard depending on the required use of blood. He is able to reject things of a much larger degree by sacrificing his blood to the zanpakuto. But Bleeding Rejection is dangerous as it will stay up even if he falls. It remains active for ten posts. Able to block in a sphere of ten to fifteen meters. This lasts until it is completely broken down by the enemies attacks. Takehiko's sword takes blood as you will see constantly in theme. This can be reshaped into a wall in front of him to protect him. It's large enough to hide two people behind at most in a shell similar to a dinosaur egg.

出血ラディアンス Shukketsu radiansu- Bleeding Radiance:
This move is the last one of his Shikai. It is a healing technique of rather an ominous usage. The bandage on Takehiko's wrist unwraps before spreading out now as it flows into the air. Slowly around the air, small red blood particles are spread around the area. Thirty meters in terms of its radius of effect. By transmuting his blood to everyone around in him in that radius restoration begins. A red glow fills the area as small injuries are treated on the first post. But one pint of blood is taken from him during this time period. Broken bones and other such injuries are treated after this on the second pint. This being the third post in arms or lost limbs can be restored to former glory. But Takehiko's third pint of blood is gone at this point causing damage to him. Often times making trembling and shaking commonplace as he feels his body growing colder. Foreign bodies and harmful effects are removed from any present baptized out of them. Four pints of blood having been exhausted Takehiko himself can lose consciousness during this phase.

On the last instance, near-death or fatal injuries are treated. This allowed him to save the lives of people who are at death's door. But this does put Takehiko into shock due to the extreme amounts of blood loss of five pints being taken from him. He cannot mend himself with this technique in any way shape or form.

Inner Hollow General

Name: Akuma
Alias:Brother
Appearance: Akuma is a tall figure with red skin and eyes. His body is ripped with muscles and looks much stronger than his counterpart in Takehiko. He radiates a bloodlust that Takehiko seems to lack along with anger. Though Akuma's nature is akin to that of a big brother looking out for the younger. Offering tough love in this instance for him. Wearing martial arts clothing or things that mimic Takehiko's appearance. He often is sitting scowling at whatever is going on with a scary face. Akuma's physical body being red with eyes that hold no pupil is merely part of it. His strange appearance represents wrath both to the young Kuchiki and others.

Mask Appearance: His maks is a red samurai mask that covers his eyes and leaves a wide opening at his mouth. The mask hasn't changed or grown due to Takehiko's lack of power.

Inner Hollow Poweri

Skill Sheet

Racial Skills
  • Kido:Advanced
  • Hoho: Adept
  • Zanjutsu: Beginner
  • Hakuda: Beginner

General Skills
  • Durablity: Adept
  • General Speed:Beginner
  • Strength:UBeginner
  • Martial Skill: Beginner

Hollow Skills
  • Acid Skill: Beginner
  • Garganta : Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Beginner
  • Regeneration: Beginner

Vizard Skills
  • Power Augmentation Beginner
  • Cero: Beginner
  • Mask Protection:: Beginner
  • Hollow Control: Adept

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:05 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:42 pm

≪ Application Checklist ≫
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Code:
[b][u]Will Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Willpower/Determination:[/b] Beginner
[*][b]Mental Deduction:[/b] Beginner
[*][b]Focus:[/b] Beginner
[/list]

• Comments/Notes: Due to his tier, Takehiko would only be able to manifest his mask for one post in a thread, and it would break after that immediate usage.
  • Tier: 5-3.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Upgraded from 5-3 to 5-1+ with Hoho now Adapt from Beginner

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20376-takehiko-s-journey-part-1-anyburst-spending#131056

Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Upgrades Kido from beginner to adept and tier from 5-1+ to 4-5

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20421-takehiko-s-journey-part-2-done

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 am

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Added in Shikai as of this power upgrade check not in use yet. http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20382-takehiko-zanpakuto#130999

Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 2:03 am

Sponsored content

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]   Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard] Empty

Back to top Go down

Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-4+; Vizard]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Accepted Applications :: Approved Vizards-
Jump to: