Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyToday at 10:01 am by MWD

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] I_vote_lcapManhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] I_voting_barManhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] I_vote_lcapManhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] I_voting_barManhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127538 messages in 19427 subjects

Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]   Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 12:09 pm

MICAH GRIMM | IZANAMI NO KAMI

The Gotei had planned this attack for a full year in active actions--in thought, there was no doubts that this attack was in concept since the Demon Incursion. After all, Shadow Fall brought the fight all the way to the Gotei's doorstep, into the house, and all over the backyard. From that moment, it was only inevitable, and it was just a matter of when Gotei could regain themselves. For over 4 years, this was a battle in the making, and having cooperated with Magnolia from the fourth division, and the entirety of the Stealth Force tasked with much of the preparation, they could confidently say America was ready to fall. In fact, a third of the territory was already in Gotei's control in thanks to Operation War Dogs.

That said, although this was a much more "blatant" attack as a part of the surprise declaration of war, Micah's style was still suited to something much more straightforward, and something quick. With that in mind, much of this attack mimicked his strike on Paris--just, with some actual follow up after this. Micah's target was likely the most well known portion of the America under Shadow Fall: New York City.

"Operation Start."

At his command, innumerable locations around the city had their vicinity collapse into dust and debris, mainly government posts, administrative buildings, and roads leading up to hospitals, police stations, and fire stations. Considering this was an overt operation, unlike Paris, just targeting the city as a whole was a no-go. Civilian casualities weren't likely totally avoidable, but they could certainly be minimised. For this reason, hours prior to the actual strike, several Stealth Force operatives entered the city spreading gases that incapacitated low-spiritual signatures and signaled their locations. For the hours leading up to the fight, these operatives were evacuating these humans outside the city and towards the countryside of the New York State, placing them in towns and generally safer locations along the way. Specifically humans since, surely understandably, hollows and demons were fair game. And, if anything, the peace seeking variants should have enough individual strength to escape on their own. The strikes were destructive on infrastructure and territory, but their lethal power wasn't very high. The true lethal power lied in the follow up.

Switching out on the tasks, a new group of operatives invaded the city targeting the areas where Shadow Fall personnel were previously identified and "disposing" of them. If there were a response, it'd be essentially unavoidable, but Micah preferred by far to achieve the task, establish control of the whole city, leave the event at that. After all, it wasn't just New York being struck--in fact, it wasn't just America. Surely, higher administration and leadership would have other priorities, right? Hopefully.
THE TRUE DEATH GOD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]   Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 4:49 pm

[mod]Going to close this thread up in 24 hours from a lack of response. If you intend to post, put a reserve post down and let me know in discord.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]   Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm

RESERVING A POST IN THIS THREAD, GET READY FOR THE BIG DICK BANDITO

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]   Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 pm

ADVENT OF PROMETHEUS

Prior to any action from Gotei operatives, Shadow Fall had reinforced major cities and points of interest, including especially important strongholds and strategic locations, knowing more and more attacks would be coming for the massive multi-realm-spanning organization. With the Demon World itself being a nigh-impregnable beast few could ever even think of invading, moving resources around to better commit defenses to the Human World was of little difficulty. For obvious reasons this would've only rapidly increased in pace after the initial conflict which sparked World War 4 in the first place; luckily, moving even hundreds of thousands of soldiers was of little difficulty for a race capable of jumping between realms.

One such strategic location was New York City, a massive and sprawling megacity with over thirty million inhabitants in the overall metropolitan area, a sea and sky harbor which allowed for easy deployment of naval and air forces, and much of America's governing bodies; all the while acting as an important technological and cultural center to the US and Shadow Fall alike. Colloquially called the City of Dreams and the Capital of the World, New York City's continued safety was incredibly important for keeping the entire nation under Shadow Fall's control. Thus, when reports came in to the Shadow Fall surveillance organizations of intruders attempting to gas and kidnap residents it became clear New York was to be the next target of the miscreants waging war against the Demonic empire.

Due to the sheer number of people in New York City, along with a metropolitan area over fifteen thousand square miles in size, attempting to evacuate even a microcosm of the overall population be a nigh impossibly difficult and complex task, much less without alerting authorities to the attempt. However, Shadow Fall didn't need to evacuate residents; it could merely move them. After the initial invaders first began trying to take people out alarms began ringing throughout the entire city, causing residents to begin flooding into underground tunnel systems which ran alongside and between the subways, acting as a city-sized bunker to keep citizens safe from invasion.

Above the city a massive black and red storm cloud hid the sky behind it's bleak visage, drenching the city in crimson darkness. From specific locations scattered throughout New York City elite Demonic warriors began flooding into the now-dust and soot covered streets, each empowered greatly by the Za Koa realm and Demi-Network to create a fighting force of individually powerful soldiers numbering in the thousands. At the helm of this 10,000-man regiment was one of the mechanical Demons, known by their designation PROMETHEUS, in charge of leading Shadow Fall's armies. With billions of combat scenarios downloaded into it's brain, this armor-clad Lieutenant commanded it's forces with great strategic and tactical precision. In a short time the invaders would be run down by the Demon soldiers, each equal in strength to ten average warriors of other races thanks to Za Koa, Demi-Network, and Commander's Aura enhancements. The Lieutenant itself possessed enough power to fight on part with Gotei captains, and on this day would be even more frightening in capability. It was time to expel the foreigners and send them back to their reprobate homeland.

(The PROMETHEUS Lieutenant is usually 1-4, enhanced to 1-3 due to the various Shadow Fall powerups currently employed around the world)

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]   Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:02 pm

MICAH GRIMM | IZANAMI NO KAMI

The numbers reported on evacuated residents were lower than expected, but the report on the civilians evacuating on their own volition came out. That fact alone made it clear that there was at least some anticipation--if not just a quick reaction--to the attack on Manhattan. Either way, that made things much easier for Micah, and avoiding extraneous work was always welcomed. What wasn't welcomed was the change in environment, the expanse of the sky changed to stormy conditions and the entire area drenched in crimson dark hues. That, and more importantly, the counterattack.

The defenders of Manhattan came out, reported numbers encroaching five digits. The Stealth Force didn't quite match up in numbers, and they were on the enemy's homefield advantage--but it wasn't like this was their first rodeo. A defense was expected, just not hoped for. In light of this reaction, the Gotei's plans became less aggressive to minimise friendly casualties. Micah commanded his forces to respond more passively. While they still engaged Shadow Fall's forces, it was done in noncommittal fashion, progressively pulling their forces outside the zone of the city. This change of strategy was accentuated by the destruction of infrastructure, roads, and essentially portions of the city which inhibited easy movement of equipment and enemy forces.

Micah himself made motions to prepare, speeding through the roads of the city, dispatching any enemies he came across with one of his swords. His other sword was unsheathed but stayed unbloodied, gradually building up large amounts of energy in its blade. All the while his troops were keeping communications and clearing away from the 3rd Seat's area.

THE TRUE DEATH GOD | END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]   Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 1:43 pm

[mod]Because Gin is no longer in control of Prometheus, in 24 hours I'm going to have this thread closed up if no-one else wants to respond.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]   Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:12 am

[adm]Thread closure, New York is under gotei control.[/adm]

View user profile

Manhattan Down [WW4 Start Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1