Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Agent 48 EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Agent 48 EmptyToday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Agent 48 EmptyToday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Agent 48 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Agent 48 EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Agent 48 EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Agent 48 EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Agent 48 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Siegharty

» A Full Moon in Hueco Mundo [Private/Ichijou/Cala]
Agent 48 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by Cala Paracer

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Agent 48 EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Agent 48 I_vote_lcapAgent 48 I_voting_barAgent 48 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131146 messages in 19908 subjects

Agent 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Agent 48 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Agent 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Agent 48 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

The War. Had begun. And Ulv, was not going to put all her eggs in one basket. Mostly because she was that basket and didn't want to get murdered to death if someone came down hankering for eggs. Her eggs were important, she needed them for the morning omelette and confusing people when analogies and metaphors got way out of hand. There was a lack of people in the world that really felt like they lacked any degree of proper holdings towards an organisation. And so Ulv was on the move to find one that did feel like that.

It was only her assumption, she did not know for sure that he would accept anything she offered, but she had to make the attempt anyway. Ulv had seen him a long time ago, but never forgot a feel of a person that she had met, and so tracking him down wasn't the trouble. The trouble was going to be making a deal that he would accept from her.

"Mr Mifune? I have come to talk about making a deal about the defense of my home, from those who wish to plunder it. The War will make things a mess and I wish aid in my home's protection"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Agent 48 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Agent 48 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 1:27 pm

Ever since he had slaughtered Blackheart and defeated the mob uprising in Demon World, Mifune Soan had lacked employment once again. Beforehand he had been retired, living simply in a house built from scratch in the barren wasteland he called home. Yet, the Demon World had never really been a home for him. No place had. Ever since his family separated, wife disappearing and daughter traveling to live on Earth, Mifune felt no connection to that place. Coupled with the increased recklessness of demons living in the vicinity, which caused them to more aggressively approach him as if they ever stood a chance in Hell at defeating the infamous Banshee veteran, Mifune decided it best to return to his place of birth: the land of the living.

Having purchased a small cabin in the woods of northern Ontario, Canada, just a short distance from the Hudson Bay, Mifune once again strove to live in seclusion with nary a bother in the world. Even with the explosive start to World War 4 spreading across the globe like an uncontrolled wildfire, Mifune remained uncaring. Whether the planet was reduced to rubble or not was irrelevant because, after it all, he would likely still be around minding his own business. But lo and behold, such a future was not his to have. Answering the knock at his door, Mifune opened it and appeared in his classic look of a light grey button up shirt, olive green chino pants, and a pair of worn brown sandals very much not suited for the weather of North Canada.

"Just Mifune is fine. I'll give you a couple minutes to explain further, but after that you'll leave without putting up a fight." Though gruff, something could be said for Mifune's candidness.

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Agent 48 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Well, he certainly wasn't dressed the part. Either for being in Canada or for being the most awesome super mercenary guy to do the stabbing. But there was no mistaking it, because Ulv was still getting Synesthesia between her senses, making him smell sharp. Ulv was never a great diplomat, however, and so when he asked for her to explain further, she frowned. And, was not entirely sure there was a way to explain further. Shuffling in the snow a little, she pondered the question before just turning to him with a shrug, scratching her head awkward as she did.

"I am not sure how to explain it further. I would like my home island to be protected and you are pretty handy with the ol' stabber, so I came to see if you were up for helping out. Although discussion on why exactly would have to take place. I mean, I am really rich and you are probably even richer, so money is hardly going to be something you could be enticed by. I am told I am really good with cooking though, and look fabulous in a Maid's uniform. Could that be enough incentive to bring you out?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Her offer of incentives was not exactly what he expected. In the past while employed by Shadow Fall, payment for his services largely just consisted of monetary remittance. Some food and this young woman in a maid's outfit didn't exactly strike his fancy as incentives, and was more embarrassing for him than anything else. He hadn't given any thoughts to such things in years, not since him and his wife Katana separated. Hoping it was merely a joke and real deliberations were yet to happen, Mifune turned and walked inside, gesturing toward the girl to follow suit.

Inside the cabin was next to no furnishings, which consisted almost entirely of a bed, table and chairs, and wood stove with a tea kettle on top. As he approached the kettle Mifune spoke again, continuing on even as he poured freshly made green tea into mugs for himself and his guest "Generally speaking when making an offer of employment, you introduce yourself at some point. Obviously you know I'm Mifune Soan already. Who are you?" Allowing his words to linger in the air, Mifune placed a full mug of tea in front of the woman and sat down at the table, indicating she should do the same.

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Agent 48 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Feeling the emotions he felt from her offer, she was sure that that was not going to be the one that'd win him over. Coming inside at his invitation, he even brewed her some tea, which was lovely. He introduced himself, as Mifune Soan, which was not a surprise. It even made Ulv grin softly.
"Soan..that'll explain it. I am convinced that the women in that family are just swords" She said, taking a sip from the cup and nodding in appreciation of it's taste. While 'Sword' did seem the be the defining factor of the Soans she had met, it was nice to see he had other things as well.

"Ahh, right, introductions. Sorry, sometimes I can get caught up in things and just forget the basics. I am Ulv Auber, recent Mayor of Minatumi Harbor. Which is where I would like your aid in protecting. I can handle most things, but I am not always there, plus putting all my eggs in one basket is just asking for someone to come and make an omelette" she took another sip and then looked up. Mifune was a very aware individual, and so she didn't want to overwhelm that awareness with her metaphysical presence. Her spiritual pressure had nothing on the power her heart could put out when it was focused on a singular target.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 pm

A slight look of disgust appeared on his face as the corners of his mouth twisted down and his brow furled as his female guest mentioned his family. It'd been a long while since he encountered one of his detestable relatives born of that most shame worthy father of his, yet even still the mention of the Soan "family" escaping Ulv's lips left him bristling with annoyance. Still, such a thing wouldn't be enough to entirely ruin his somewhat at peace mood so Mifune shrugged it off and continued on as if nothing happened.

Her claim of being Minatumi Harbor's mayor was surprising given, as far as he knew, the city didn't elect mayors and instead relied upon private industry to set local policy. "Minatumi has a capable defense force consisting of multiple private military companies. While they can't hold a candle to the full military capabilities of Shadow Fall or Vanguard, they should be sufficient enough to fend off invasion forces. Not that anyone really has a need to take that place over anyway. Unless something's changed...?" As of late Mifune had found himself keeping up with current events less and less, finding little reason to do so. Perhaps there was much he needed enlightening about.

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Agent 48 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Disgust. That was some serious negativity coming from Mifune. Ulv didn't need her Empathic Heart to sense that, it was coming as powerful as anything. And Ulv's passion skyrocketed. This was something she was going to explore, a pain she was going to ease. A boil she was going to lance. It was her goal, her driving force. Her Raison d'etre. Although her literal Raison d'etre was to fight and give birth to a lot of monsters like Typhoon, but she wasn't going to argue semantics with herself when there was a problem right here.

"Soan. There is a lot in that one word for you, isn't there? I have seen a lot in this world, and there is little that I have seen that is worse than a man who hates his family to such a degree. To have such a reaction of but a single world must mean the wound runs deep. And so this is what I promise to you. If you will help me defend my town, then I shall take my power and I shall use it to aid you, to bring you from this dark pit in which you reside, so that the name "Soan" has no more power over you than the name of Dr. Ngegitigegitibaba"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Her offer to any other person would have been enticing, but to Mifune it was misplaced to say the least. There was no wound or pain to speak of, only loathing born from the circumstances of who the Soans are. In response to Ulv's statements Mifune spoke again, this time entirely calm and collected "There is no pain, only objectivity. Those with Soan blood coursing through their veins should be eradicated." Not wanting to keep the discussion on his personal feelings or history, Mifune redirected the conversation to the deal at hand.

"As for your offer of employment, I just have a few immutable terms: First, you will be responsible for my lodging; Second, no one is to bother me as I am only there to kill any attackers that may come; Third, no more reading my feelings. While you may think it a helpful method for assisting those around you, to me it is more trouble than anything else. If you agree to these terms there isn't a soul in the world who'll be able to touch Minatumi Harbor." This time Mifune spoke entirely without emotion, maintaining absolute focus on the words coming from his mouth instead. For a recluse like him someone digging into his past or feelings was a person he couldn't possibly trust. What he could trust though, is a contract.

Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:32 pm

Agent 48 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

"I don't need my exceptionally powerful Empathic abilities to know that there is a lot more going on in your heart that objectivity. And I do. Have, exceptionally powerful empathic abilities. Clearly there is a reason for why you feel like this. Such hardline emotions do not come out of nowhere, nor are they sustained by nothing. These claws of the past are sunk deep into your flesh, and have been there so long you don't even see them as the wounds they are causing anymore. They are just a part of you. That is when it has gone past festering. That is when the wound becomes you.

I must help everyone who shows me their negative emotions, because there is no choice when it comes to reading them. I get your emotions, all the time. And if I don't help you resolve them, then I will keep getting your negative emotions. I will keep being given your darkness, I will keep having to deal with your issues on top of my own, only with yours, I can do nothing about them. I can only watch them as you carry on and make me carry on with them. My desire to help is most selfish, because it is only so that I don't have to deal with you being troubled, that I help with your troubles"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 7:53 am

Mifune allowed the woman's words sit in the air for a few seconds, not wanting to respond abruptly and without thinking his next words through carefully so as to avoid further delving into his personal thoughts. After but a moment of silence, Mifune had come up with an answer both diplomatic and true enough to not seem as if he was merely trying to brush Ulv's beliefs off. "I've lived a long time, Ulv Auber. Far longer than any human should. I've witnessed the good and the bad in plentiful amounts each, and what I've come to realize is life isn't about just experiencing the positive."

After sipping hot tea from his mug, Mifune made it clear he wasn't done as he continued speaking "Life is about both the good and bad and every emotion has it's place and reason to be felt. You might feel compelled to eliminate the latter, wiping away the dark and brooding feelings in the world, but life is about balance. I may have darkness in my past, but growth isn't eliminating the darkness; understanding and living with it is. My hatred and darkness make me who I am, same for my love and hope. I think you have plenty of room to grow and to understand these things."

Agent 48 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Agent 48   Agent 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

Agent 48
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to: