Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by darkfunnel

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Anger Management
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by basswalker

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl's First Course
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Student's Return
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Shinobi Generations Affiliate request
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] I_vote_lcapNaamah Iramasha [WIP] I_voting_barNaamah Iramasha [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] I_vote_lcapNaamah Iramasha [WIP] I_voting_barNaamah Iramasha [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130235 messages in 19809 subjects

Naamah Iramasha [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Naamah Iramasha [WIP] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Naamah Iramasha [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Naamah Iramasha [WIP] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Naamah Iramasha [WIP]   Naamah Iramasha [WIP] EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 pm

Naamah Iramasha [WIP] Banner-Kiara

NAAMAH | THE VOICE OF THE DEVIL

○ Name: Naamah Iramasha
○ Alias': The Voice of Kin Iramasha. Devilish Prophetess.
○ Age: Chronologically: Unknown; Physically: Adult.
○ Gender: Female.
○ Race: Iramasha [Devil Iramasha].
○ Affiliation: K-World and Kin Iramasha.

○ Appearance:

Naamah Iramasha [WIP] 400?cb=20180927044643

Mental Breakdown

○ Idealistic: She is the representation of a utopia, it is difficult to not be idealistic when that is the case. Naamah is strangely positive, believing all will work out for her in the end. Failure is just a bump on the path to enlightenment and things will be perfect and ideal once she has given the universe the gift she offers.

○ Manipulative: On the path of righteousness that she follows Namaah is willing to go to great lengths to get there, for her there is no limitation of what she wouldn't do to complete her plan. She plays mind games to try and bring people over to her cause, working under others and serving them while acting to try and exert the authority of K-World onto the planet and everyone.

○ Fanatical: There is a dangerous level of fanatical devotion to Kin Iramasha and his cause, perhaps because their desires align she is attracted to him as the piece that will complete her puzzle. She is obsessive and forever twisted towards her cause with other things having little to no importance. If Kin was to stray from his path it would be treated as nothing if not the greatest of betrayals to her. With this devotion though Naamah works this up within K-World, assisting him in the brainwashing and crazed dedication to Kin Iramasha and his cause amongst the organisation which is borderline inspiring a sense of religious fanaticism in K-World's ranks to assure they will be loyal until death.

○ Wise: Namaah has existed for quite some time, over her long age she has become wise and learned quite a bit about the world. While she's no scientist or genius she has a good understanding on how things work and how

○ Tempting:

○ Trait:

Historical Background

○ Trait:

○ Trait:

○ Trait:

○ Trait:

○ Trait:

○ Trait:

○ Trait:

○ Trait:

Gifts from God

List of Equipment:

Natural Attributes

○ Incredible Energy Reserves: Naamah boasts ridiculous amounts of raw energy, it can be attributed to the fact she is more a physical container for an ideal world. As a result she possesses levels of raw energy that is comparable to quite a few of the highest calibre people in terms of energy however due to the constraints on her form even though you could describe her as having a near limitless amount of energy at her disposal there is a restricting limit to how much she can use at once as well as a brief period before her body draws in more to replenish it from the conceptual world inside her.

○ Alternating Parameters: Due to her nature as a conceptual being that exists from the will of a conceptual world her parameters and physical attributes shift depending on the scale. In her smallest form she possesses next to no strength or durability, easily being considered to be something on the scale of an old powerless woman rather than a Devil Iramasha. However when she taps into her full power and grows, not necessarily physically but in spirit then her strength and durability can reach levels upwards of Elite and into Master depending on it.

○ Alternating Size: Naamah's body is a manifested form, allowing her to manipulate certain aspects of it. One of them being the magnitude of her body's size. At her maximum size she would easily dwarf the planet in terms of scale however strangely she doesn't affect the world around her as she grows. She could be ten times the size of planet Earth and sit in front of it but have absolutely no gravitational pull as well as taking on a giant appearance upwards of one hundred metres and not actually cause widescale destruction. This is because this scale is a representation of her actual size representing an conceptual world locked inside of her rather her own power. No matter how tall she is or the size of her Naamah's physical form will always have the same physical effects on the environment as if she was her standard height and size of a normal human.

Racial Attributes

BLAH BLAH NETHER SMETHER.

Aether Class Information

○ Aether Class Name: Devil of Eden.

○ Aether Class Power: The power of Naamah's aether class is the access to "Eden", a conceptual world born within her very core that represents a utopia. Due to the nature of it Naamah is closer to a projection of this world rather than the world is a projection of herself. She acts to try and materialise this world over the broken old one that she sees. Naamah's power twists her mind, while providing her an elaborate power to materialise "perfection".

The first facet of the Iramasha of Eden's power is consumption, Naamah desires to consume everything into her before discarding her humanoid shell, essentially becoming the new "world" for the followers of Kin Iramasha who desire this perfect world that is within her. Due to this she is capable of seemingly absorbing and devouring things into her own body, this in itself is already a dangerous aspect due to her body being able to absorb attacks and people if they got too bold however she has a specific core weakness in that if she were to take in something that induced death or cause conceptual harm then it could be catastrophic to her "insides". This results in her body having a barrier that prevents her from absorbing anything it interprets as dangerous like that and willingly letting her shell take the damage making her defence not absolute however powerful.

Along with consumption she is able to materialise, drawing out the ideal selves and power. Essentially wish-granting with the massive reserves of energy however it isn't true wish-granting. It only provides the energy to achieve the result faster, if someone were to try and ask her materialise the revival of a being then she couldn't achieve that because no matter the energy she expended it'd still be almost impossible. However within her being is the concept of creation and origin, everything starts from something and with her aspects involving in consumption it becomes entirely possible for her to replicate and generate things that she has taken into her being with her massive amounts of energy almost like a cradle of life.

○ Aether Class Abilities:

Heaven's Hole, the Axis Mundi: The connection between Heaven and Earth. Naamah is the gateway between her own ideal and conceptual world and reality, due to this she functions like a passage way through her consumption aspects. Heaven's Hole allows for her to absorb souls, matter and environmental factors into her being.

Potnia Theron, the Womb of Life:

Pseudo-Immortality: Inside her utopia there is no concept of death, it is a world without death and a world without fear just as K-World desires. Due to this lack of a concept it can be said that Naamah is unable to die since she is the physical embodiment of this utopia. While this allows for her to recover and functionally never die it does have loopholes, due to her existence being entirely reliant on humanity and conscious thought then if there were no people in the dimension that she was on then there would be no humans that could think of a place such as herself. This means that by placing her in a realm where there is only her she can either be held or even killed by this means but otherwise she is able to manifest once again as though the world doesn't recognise her death.

Aether Armament Info

○ Aether Armament Name: Cerebral Corpus: EDEN [EVENT ONLY/STAFF PERMISSION REQUIRED]

○ Aether Armament Appearance: The weapon possessed by Naamah is the generation of her internal world in the form of a pocket dimension by taking only a small portion of it and forcing it over reality. Inside this world Naamah appears up to two-hundred metres tall while possessing the weight, durability and destructive power to go with this size and unlike in the normal world her body here has actual capacity to inflict harm and damage as opposed to normally how it will always reflect her magnitude as if she were still normal sized, in this place though such a limitation isn't enforced on her. The world takes the environment from which she was in for about two kilometres before ripping it into her own world, all damage is then reflected onto the normal world below however it only takes people within two hundred metres of her into her world.

○ Aether Armament Abilities: When this inner world is manifested Naamah gains access to the following abilities.

Intoxicating Atmosphere: The air and overall feeling of the area draws people in, lesser scale minds can find themselves immediately swayed into her light and reach a form of enlightenment which can be welcomed into the forces of K-World through brainwashing, player characters can choose to ignore this detail, while stronger minds are able to resist the effects over time it can be possible for NPCs to be swayed over to her will with enough exposure.

Monstrous Strength: Reflective of her size Naamah is capable of easily crushing and causing wide-scale destruction to whatever she turns her monstrous weight and size towards. She can however be matched by people with higher end strength who can manhandle her weight.

Insane Durability: While killing her is nearly impossible the harming of her is indeed very difficult as is. Attacking her is very hard as most magical attacks are negated by the environment and physical ones are troublesome to make happen. One benefit though to her massive size compared to normal people is that their size allows them to function as potential bullets to condense all their force into a small surface area which is a key weakness of her durability.

Note: She also hates using this as it involves allowing potentially unworthy creatures into her, it also means she is more likely to have to touch people she once again dubs "unworthy" so it is rare for her to use this weapon.

Ether Form: Lock

Due to her nature she is considered to be permanently locked in a constant release kind of situation.

Skill Sheets and Info

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Iramasha Skill Sheet
  • Aether Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Aether Magic: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Aether Arts: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Aether Stones: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Devil Iramasha Skill Sheet
  • Nether Summoning: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Nether Distortion: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Nether Possession: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Nether Channeling: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

[WILL SKILLS ARE NOT FILLED IN UNTIL A MOD/ADMIN REVIEWS YOUR APP]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Naamah Iramasha [WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: