[adm]Discussed it with staff and it needs these changes
1) needs counterplay. everything needs counterplay or at least a means to deal with it, and as it's written, there's no way of getting passed it, it's just an absolute
2) needs more description on parametres. Range, number that they have and where they can summon them on hand--is every Lux nation in possession of it? Does it even have a physical body as a source of origin? It doesn't even specify who's using it, just that it was designed by Chifuyu.
3) I don't know about altogether denying the ability to maintain shells unilaterally; if anything, I'd see it inhibiting the connection between main bodies and shells if the power running through them is especially powerful
4) there should be something maintaining this equipment and the emission of the generated field, like the yuudeshi network or something.
5) does this work for even clones as well? Do they not count as being the source of origin? Like I said before, things need to be more specific.
6) I think the damage from shells/clones/alternative bodies going back to the original is a good equipment to have, but if that's an independent/additional ability, there'd need to be more on how it does that. also same as before, it needs counterplay, or even just "it doesn't work 100%, or for more powerful connections/controllers, it only relays a portion of damage back to the origin if they can sever the link.
Additionally: how is she getting the information + resources to instantly counter it?
So another thing that gamma needs to write in the equipment is how Chifuyu camea bout this information and was able to immediately start working on a counter-equipment[/adm]