Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Rendezvous by the Sea (Elyss/Steiner)
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:51 pm by Siegharty

» From One Vizard to Another
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:07 pm by Laskt

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:30 pm by Laskt

» Ase
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by JJ

» Las Vegas The Safe Haven
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:46 pm by Steiner Franz

» Blessings Of Evolution [Adam/Steiner] [Chile]
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:46 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:16 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Truth is Hard
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:43 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Nation Grows!
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Crow's Spring Anyburst
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:01 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPlay your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 I_voting_barPlay your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPlay your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 I_voting_barPlay your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2677 registered users
The newest registered user is Gloam

Our users have posted a total of 128751 messages in 19616 subjects

Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ]   Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 9:36 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"Relative, you say?"

While Sou agrees with some of the facts that Iriko had laid out to him, this was where both of them come to a disagreement. He doesn't know what kind of situation, life story or tragedy that this man had went through to be chained here for god knows how long but to Sou, there is nothing to argue about when it comes to absolute power.

"There is nothing relative about a power that no one would dare to oppose to. No consent, nothing. Stay at the top of the food chain and you'll be able to change the world as you please."

His eyes glared at Iriko, seemingly intense and expressed slight displeasure towards his disagreement. His sights shifted seconds later and eventually, Sou started to idly walk around as he listened in to his words; nay, a perspective of another man so to speak.

Both of them live in completely different worlds and experienced very different things - that is what he understood from the extent of this conversation and something that he drew a short conclusion when Iriko disagreed his statement about absolute power.

"So, in the end, your ideals can only carry you this far. Seeing you being stuck here and all."

His words were straightforward, implying that despite what he had said earlier ago about power being relative, he was still powerlessly chained here, unable to do a single thing.

"I simply disagreed with how the world works. That's all."

After answering Iriko's question, Sou took his time to check out the device on his wrist and fiddled with it, making sure that the battery is still working properly from his occasional maintenance. His attention returned to Iriko seconds after fiddling with it and continued.

"Giving up? Maybe. This is the path that I decided to tread on from the beginning, so I will see to it until the end."

Sou paused for a short moment, letting out a sigh as those words reminded him as to why he branded himself as a villain in the first place. It was also one of the reason why he is still.. here.

"Hate and the pursue of power. The driving force behind as to why I decided to turn myself into an enemy against the world."

His excitement from earlier slowly died down but his grin was still there. His body had stopped moving and his eyes stared silently towards Iriko.

"I had a firm belief that beating the Demon Queen would grant me power to surpass mankind. Well, you can tell where the rest of the story goes now that I'm in Hell.

You can call it being power hungry. But all I wanted is the power to change the rules of this world."

Alas, it was a fleeting dream when he lost on that day against the Demon Queen.

He was no longer in pursuit of that "absolute power" because it is just that inevitable.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Play your cards right [PRIVATE-JJ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2