Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv]

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:11 pm

Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Calypso nodded at Ulv's statement, her head slightly tilted down in thought. She wasn't sure how her body would be like with exercise, she never really did it before. How would this even work out? The girl stared at her hands as she was in thought about it, still stuck on how building actual strength would even work. It was true, she didn't have muscles, or really anything a human would have, would she be exerting herself for nothing?

She softly shook her head as she followed Ulv, she shouldn't be so lacking in confidence towards herself, she wanted to try this and this was her decision, even if it might not work out how she thought it would. Her brows raised when they entered the training room, a soft 'huh' coming from her lips as she looked at the equipment, then looked back over at Ulv who was beckoning her to come to a specific one, which looked rather complicated for what she was assuming to lift the weird black things in the back.

"I'm not sure if that's totally right, but, I mean.. Let's see, I guess."

She carefully sat down in the seat, grasping the handles, proceeding to try to push against the weight. It didn't budge in the slightest. Calypso, confused, continued to try, grunting as she tried to make something happen, but to no avail. Barely moved an inch in her several attempts.

"..The heck? How heavy is this?! It won't move no matter how hard I try!"

Disgruntled, she sank back, a frown on her face as she was rather confused as to why she couldn't even budge it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv]

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:45 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

"The fact that you went up to it and thought it would move on the first try tells me you don't listen to what I say. I told you it wasn't going to move. I told you, it would be weeks or months before you could lift it. This, right here, is the most efficient and effective way to work against your limits. There are other ways but they are slow and take a long time to get to before you are even touching your limits, and then even more time to work against them. It's a very long time, any other way.

While kind of boring and not really engaging, you have decided that you want to do it the physical way instead of going magic route. And there is no point learning to fight if your punches feel like a fly's fart. However amazingly skilled and precise you are, you need some strength to put behind your hits of they are just going to laugh at your kung fu and then slap you across the room. So here is your limit. You can push against it as long as you want. It all depends how much you want to do this physical thing"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:27 am

Calypso softly nodded at her, swallowing gently, "..Yeah. Fly's fart, don't want them to be like that,"

She stared at the bars in front of her, still not feeling very confident in this methoding, as she then pushed against it more, trying and trying to move it, though obviously she wouldn't be able to. She pushed at it for several minutes, til she just dropped her arms, looking towards Ulv. This didn't feel right, if anything it left her thinking for a minute, til she let a soft breath out as she facepalmed as things dawned on her.

"...I've misunderstood myself. I'd be better off doing normal exercise, not like this.. My body's strength is like a normal person's!"

As she finished her realization, Caly visibly, yet slightly recoiled, as if she was already expecting a scolding from the woman, merely bracing herself for any strong woman lectures.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Oppai Dragon Comes! [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:42 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Ulv occupied herself with some simple boxing on the bag while Calypso went about training specifically designed for her body. Despite Ulv's immense strength, that she could lift the machine Calypso was worrying about one-handed while reading a book in the other hand, the bag she was hitting barely jiggled in it's hold. A testament to the control that Ulv had over the power in her body. But then Calypso seemed to...admit she was normal? Ulv felt that maybe she had been avoiding the subject because she wanted to seem special, or didn't want to be lumped with everyone else. Whatever the reason, Ulv just gave a smile and nodded.

"Well, at least you finally admitted it. There is nothing wrong with being normal, darling. It happens to the best of us. But, now we have that out of the way and I don't think you some strange thing that trains equally as strangely, we gotta talk. What kind of strength are you wanting? There are many different kinds of strength, maybe different kinds of fighting. You need to decide which one you want because that will colour how you go about getting it"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:08 pm

She sighed softly as such lecture didn't occur, instead sensing positive emotions from Ulv, and thus her recoil ended, sitting normally on the set as she began speaking once more. She sighed softly, nodding and slouching over a bit,

"..Yeah, you're right. I was just being silly."

She came from her seat, standing in front of Ulv, seeming to blush a bit from embarrassment, crossing her arms and staring at the ground while she thought about what she really wanted to learn. She wasn't too wise on the whole art of fighting with one's fits and wits, but she knew how she felt and moved.

"How about.. Something where I could be light on my feet? Flexible, but still deal blows? I dunno, i've always felt more natural with a lot of mobility."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:06 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Despite Ulv's "you need to be strong before you learn to fight" speech, Calypso was still eager to ditch the strength in favour of learning how to fight right off the bat. Ulv internally sighed and just gave up, resolving to just let her learn the problems of charging half cocked into a situation by herself. So instead she thought on her request and decided on a few things that would work for her.
"Three good ones would be, Taekwando, Muay Thai, and Wing Chun. Taekwando is a leg-based martial art so you'll get very flexible and mobile using that. Muay Thai puts a lot of focus on their footwork, although that is a shadow focus. Something that you don't notice really.

Wing Chun is premierly focused on speed and precision over strength. So if you want to neglect any attempts at actually working out, that'll be your one"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum