Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by MWD

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 pm by Gin

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

» [WW4 EVENT] The paths they've chosen. [open]
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 am by Shizuo

» Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am by Guest

» Whispers on the Wind.
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 pm by Yaksha

» City Of Shadows: Quincy Bloodstorm [WW4 Start Event] [Antarctica]
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 pm by Gin

Top posters
THEFROST
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNothing is Alright - Page 2 I_voting_barNothing is Alright - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNothing is Alright - Page 2 I_voting_barNothing is Alright - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127540 messages in 19427 subjects

Nothing is Alright

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Nothing is Alright - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Nothing is Alright - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Alright   Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Nothing is Alright - Page 2 QbsRLQj

Law

Artist: YYH OST - Song: Kurama's theme - Word Count: N/A

She seemed to take what he'd said incredibly well. In fact, it seemed as if she thought it to be a genuinely funny joke, based off of her reaction. Really skirted disaster there. Her laugh was also something that was incredibly enticing to him. Whenever he ran into something that was pure, he had the desire to corrupt it. This situation was entirely different. That purity was so attractive here that he could barely stand it. Instead of corrupting it, his only goal was to preserve it in its entirety, no matter the cost.

With the brain he had, he also immediately realized that he was being moronic. It wasn't like he'd known this chick for long, and he had only a tenuous connection to her, at best. At the same time, that really didn't seem to matter. In the same way that his arrogance overtook him in battle, his.... something else, overtook him here. For the first time since his childhood, he actually, genuinely cared about something. He heard her question, and reflected on it a bit before answering. At the same time he began to absentmindedly trace one of his fingers over the tattoos that marked the opposite hand.

"Ahh, that's a bit of a long story. Not sure if you wanna hear it all right now. If I were to summarize it though... they're a constant reminder of my past, and what's influenced my path to becoming who I am today. I got them when I was still a human, who knew tattoos follow you even to the afterlife? At that time they were incredibly important to me. A memory of what had been, and what I would make sure would be. I completed that goal a few minutes before my death, and now they serve as an insight into what I once was, and to what I could become again, if not tempered. "

His reminiscence was deep after he said this. Of course, if she pressed he could go into specifics, but he didn't ever assume that anyone was incredibly interested in his life story, so he generally held back from telling hour long tales.

Coding in Template By:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nothing is Alright - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Nothing is Alright - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Nothing is Alright - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Alright   Nothing is Alright - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

“Oh... I see, I see. Well, that's something good, I think. It takes a lotta commitment to get something like that as a reminder, ya know? Most people might just write a note or somethin', but you really made sure you'd never forget. That's admirable.”

Nodding once, as if to affirm her own statement, Murasaki reached out (without asking, it should be noted) and took one of Law's hands in both of hers, pulling it closer to her so she could study the tattoos with more care. There may not have been too much detail for her to center in on, but she was nothing if not a curious girl, and seeing them up close sated that innocent but genuine interest in the markings.

“I won't ask ya for all the details just yet, I know that'd be pretty personal. But maybe after some time working together, yeah? That'd be nice. I try to take the division camping every now and again, so maybe we can spend a little time around the campfire and share.”

With a gentle smile, Murasaki gave Law's hand a pat before releasing it, rifling around one of her many laid-out snacks and taking a large piece of candy. She definitely felt like she'd made a good choice offering him the spot, and though she knew she wasn't the smartest girl around, she was really, really confident about this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nothing is Alright
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2