Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Out [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999I'm Out [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

I'm Out [OPEN] Empty I'm Out [OPEN]

Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:14 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

And I thought I'll never breathe fresh air again.

He took a deep breath in and exhaled with a tone of relief. He felt like a man who has been hospitalized for months and was finally discharged to the outside world after being confined indoors for so long. After a good five years in Hell, Sou has finally gotten out of there when he had convinced someone by the name of Liu that he was different than who he used to be before his demise.

Being confined in Hell meant that he wasn't caught up with what's going on in the world before his release, believing that things might have changed a lot during his absence from the living realm and that maybe, somewhere, he might be replaced by a human stronger than him right after his death. Well, whatever the case may be, he was no longer obsessed with the "strongest human" title anymore and was only glad that he was able to scram out of that isolated layer of Hell.

Where is he right now? In the middle of nowhere would be the best to describe it. Buildings nowhere to be seen, no living beings roaming on the land, it was a flat and plain land covered by nothing but grass and dirt - a sight that he has never seen for a solid 5 years.

"Hahahahahahaha!"

Even with no one around, Sou couldn't help but laugh out loud at this moment. He was sure that he's dead when Shadin has made the decision to kill him but somehow, by some miracle that both his humanity and soul was able to remain intact and be sent to Hell.

But he is here right now -- alive and kicking.

It was a truly laughable situation he was in.

It was really, really, REALLY funny that he is even alive in the first place.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Out [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I'm Out [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

I'm Out [OPEN] Empty Re: I'm Out [OPEN]

Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:21 am

I'm Out [OPEN] 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Well, there was some infectious laughter. Ulv could not help but go towards the source of it as she heard that laughter, smiling herself as she did so. Anyone who could laugh like that was having a really good day. Plus, on top of having a really good day, they were about to meet Ulv, and who could ask for a better thing than that? The muscular Ulv headed over to the man who was doing the laughter, and saw someone she had never met before. She could smell his strength, such was it's potency, but beyond that, she had no idea...

"Hello! I heard you laughing while I was going to the shop and so decided to come over and see what was most amusing. I like it when people are happy enough to laugh like that" Ulv had a soft, friendly voice, and her very aura was like a hug. Whatever was with this muscular woman, she certainly wasn't as normal as her shirt, jeans and small bag of shopping would imply. That could also be the yellow eyes and feeling of a Hollow surrounding the woman. The yellow eyes were evens shining with power.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Out [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999I'm Out [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:18 am

When he was done laughing at no one but himself, Sou was late to notice that someone was approaching, apparently a woman who was attracted towards his direction by the sheer volume of his laughter and curious what was going on with him. Well, he didn't pay any mind to whatever intentions that she had to approach him in the first place other than what a busybody that echoed in his head.

Picking his ear as she talked to him, while it seemed rude and ignorant to what she was saying, Sou was listening and once she was done talking, he walked a little closer to her along with his crutch that was supporting his movement.

"Good to know that you like to see someone be happy. It is definitely unfortunate to tell you that it is none of your business."

Sou smiled ever so sarcastically as he said those words to her in an almost polite way. One of his hands was waving her away, shoo'ing her away as if she was a dog.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Out [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I'm Out [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:37 am

I'm Out [OPEN] 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Totally and utterly oblivious to Sou's rude actions, she listened to him and then nodded as he claimed it was a private thing that he didn't want to talk about. Ulv could understand that, so she nodded, letting him keep the secret he wished to keep. The shooing action did absolutely nothing to her, as her eyes just moved to the crutch and then back to Sou, with a slightly raised eyebrow. The question was obvious before she even asked it, but it was one she was going to ask anyway.
"That crutch doesn't seem like something to be laughing about though"

Shifting her weight to imply she was sticking around a lot longer than just casually, she gave Sou a strange smile.
"I'm guessing it is one more thing that is none of my business?" she gave a few seconds for him to speak and then just shrugged."I don't need to know the specifics, honestly. I just need to know if you feel at all put out by the need for it. If the crutch you are holding is a cause of negativity in your heart and in your mind" Ulv was certainly getting at something, but as to what...would become apparent.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:35 am

It seems that it won't be easy to chase her away.

When he thought he had gotten out of Hell after years of being confined there, he was forced to step into another hell, which was people who doesn't get the message that they were annoying to deal with especially this woman or maybe, to him, a kid.

When his crutch was brought into the conversation, he only silently glare at her and sighed in annoyance.

"Oh no. I didn't know my crutch was the cause of my negativity. How did you figure that out, genius?"

Speaking in a monotone voice, he clearly wasn't interested in dealing with her bullshit at all since instead of either going away or say it right to his face about him, one way or another, there is always a person that is going out of their way to bring one of his equipment into this. Sure, it sticks out like a sore thumb but it isn't pleasant when they have nothing else to say than.. bringing a stick into this.

If this was some kind of attempt for a therapy session, no fucking thanks.

"I don't have time to play doctor with kids like you. Go. Away."

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:06 am

I'm Out [OPEN] 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Snippy and aggressive, he certainly didn't hold back on his attempts to drive Ulv off. And while part of her wanted to do just that, the other part refused such a thing because this was where she was needed most. Those who growled loudest always hid the deepest of scars. So Ulv would just give a soft chuckle as he tried to imply that the crutch was obviously the biggest problem in his life.
"I don't know everything, darling. Maybe the crutch was a two week thing. Maybe the crutch was for show because humans can be strange like that. Maybe the crutch actually turns into an epic weapon of mass destruction that can smite all those before you!

Point is, best to ask rather than assume. And as for playing Doctor with kids, you aren't. I'm asking you if what I think is correct, and offering to help you with it if you want help. Your own assumptions and feelings are not feelings that are present in my offers. So they are things forced upon it by you for reasons unknown. They would be reasons I ask for but you don't seem to be the most social person"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:42 pm

As she rambled on and on, he was slowly getting bored of what she's saying, eventually started to pick on one of his ears with his pinky finger until she had finished what she said. Sou only sighed in disappointment with what she said who seriously believes that whatever she is doing is a sign of "offering help".

"Aren't you contradicting yourself?"

His tongue audibly clicked towards her in annoyance. He wasn't provoked but merely showed displeasure about her approach as if she had justification for her actions of pretending to act like a hero that saves damsels in distress with a smile and ask what's wrong.

"I didn't ask you to offer me this so-called 'help' either. Aren't YOU the one forcing it upon me by you when I clearly said no."

People like this to him is.. stupid. To her, it seems to be alright to force her 'offer to help' onto others because it is obviously a thing that a good and kind person will do but when he is clearly annoyed and makes assumptions that she is trying to play doctor, he gets told off to not be much of a social person and that his assumptions are forced upon.

"So, if you're really adamant at playing doctor, I suggest you find someone else, kid."

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:54 pm

I'm Out [OPEN] 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Ohh, this guy rustled her jimmies. But at the same time his snapping was kind of funny. Ulv could help but giggle to herself at the way he was being so obstinate for no reason at all. Ulv was technically a child, having been born last year, but it seemed the guy in front of her was the real youth for his lack of understanding common vernacular.
"You don't ask for an offer. That is why it is called an offer. Because it is being offered to you. Nor can you force an offer onto someone, because the offer is offered to them. They can refuse.

You claim to have done so, but I have not heard a 'No thank you, I do not want your help'. I have her sarcastic quips and impotent mewling. You will get much further in life by talking properly, rather than trying to bite a person's head off. I could have long since been on my merry way were you to have simply engaged in a polite manner. But you didn't, and instead confused the point to the point of confusion"

Ulv gave him a smirk, the patterned Ulv Grin, which never signalled a good time. Because it always meant that Ulv was up to something.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:14 pm

He gave her a blank stare.

Well, isn't she a detective. Apparently, she has it all figured it out and that she wasn't forcing it on her. And? It only confused him when she was clearly being contradictory to what she had said earlier ago.

"Then you are just justifying my point."

Sou rubbed his eyes, feeling a little tired from this stupid bickering.

"I made an assumption that is personally for myself and my own only yet you bring things like feelings and assumptions being forced upon you when I don't even care what do you even do for a living."

Sighing, he continued on.

"And I'm pretty sure no matter what language a man speaks, go away clearly means no."

At this point, he decided to lean against his crutch, deciding that he just wants to put this conversation to an end unless she tries to pursue this further.

"If you think you're right, then so be it."

He didn't pay a single attention to her smirk because to him, it was like trying to argue with a kid who will always insists and gives millions of reasons as to why they are right even though they are told otherwise.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:12 pm

I'm Out [OPEN] 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Well, this wasn't getting anywhere, any time. Rustled Jimmies were kind of getting ahead of whatever amusement was to be had here. The amusement was drying up as he carried on. Maybe he didn't understand how to talk to people, maybe Ulv didn't understand how to talk to people. Either way there was a massive problem in communication here. And people like this always had limits before they put away their words for something more primal and easy to use. Something that Ulv was admittedly far more comfortable using than just her words, but she wasn't entirely sure that she wanted to right now.

"It seems this whole thing has gotten off the wrong foot. If you want me to leave because you are waiting for someone, or indeed for any reason, then I would appreciate you explaining that reason to me. I have some, issues with my temper and it gets me into trouble on occasion. Like now. We, I, took your brush off with poor grace. But we are in a much better mind to listen now if you wish to talk" It took a fair deal of self-control to push down the ever-present fury, but she managed it, and hoped it would do something.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum