Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Shivers Down The Spine EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Shivers Down The Spine I_vote_lcapShivers Down The Spine I_voting_barShivers Down The Spine I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shivers Down The Spine I_vote_lcapShivers Down The Spine I_voting_barShivers Down The Spine I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

Shivers Down The Spine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shivers Down The Spine Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shivers Down The Spine Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Shivers Down The Spine Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shivers Down The Spine   Shivers Down The Spine EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:10 pm

Shivers Down The Spine QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Jennifer Eve
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19565-jennifer-jenny-eve-the-disaster-child-approved-2-3

» Upgrading:

Willpower: Advanced ---> Elite

Focus: Advanced ---> Elite

Weapon Skill: Adept ---> Advanced

» Why: First and foremost, I'm using my Anyburst rewards for her since I don't really have much else to use them on. But, overall, these stats I feel should be higher than their normal values because of how her powers are structured, and the fact that she was born from Adam's essence. Thus, containing the same immense, unyielding willpower that he does, I feel that her willpower should be increased to Elite. As for Focus, this is mainly due to her own base powers over the emotion of fear, and how in-depth they go, along with the core manipulation of this concept and emotion. For Weapon Skill, I feel that Jenny's large assortment of various equipment and the small arsenal of weapons that she has access to through her powers, I believe that I've proven her skills with all of her little toys.

But, if staff does not feel comfortable approving this for -- admittedly -- a character that was just recently approved, I'm perfectly fine with that.

» Extra: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19986-january-burst-prize-claim#128871

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shivers Down The Spine Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shivers Down The Spine Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shivers Down The Spine Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Shivers Down The Spine   Shivers Down The Spine EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 3:14 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Shivers Down The Spine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: