Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro (Done)
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  I_vote_lcapVolcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  I_voting_barVolcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  I_vote_lcapVolcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  I_voting_barVolcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130267 messages in 19814 subjects

Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread    Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character:Tatsuya Oda
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19005-oda-tatsuya-approved-1-3-shinigami#123106

» Upgrading: Durability up to Elite if possible. A tier upgrades if any, though understood if none still. I'll provide links to thread's he has been in. I don't know how this whole thing works..so please go easy on me right now.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19390-the-final-conclusion-of-the-case-of-mirja#127640

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19921-hope-you-brought-a-shirt#127596

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19920-seafalling-scalawags-calypso-tatsuya#127594

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19917-minatumi-harbour-adventure

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19964-volcanic-consequences-ww4-start-event

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19986-january-burst-prize-claim

» Why: Tatsuya went through many things in the progression of these Threads. Often showcasing his skill at taking hits and sometimes taking little damage. But he also showed rather strong stamina within the war thread for not passing out. Though clearly exhausted he was able to stand rather effectively. Despite having massive injuries on his body in several locations. He was hit by everyone save Ulv though she has struck him before. And it was a powerful blow though meant as a scolding one. He did showcase a good amount of stamina there. This is displayed in multiple places as his time here as shown him to be a very durable shinigami. Not passing out despite his injuries from Murasaki, Sonny, and Ulv who did hit him now that I think on it with an air punch. He was able to maintain consciousness and even walk back to the Soul Society.

He's been on a journey that has altered his perception and seen more emotional growth than anything. He's not overcome a grand fight or battle or been in many o them. He has gone through emotional progress through which I don't know if that justifies a tier upgrade or not. I don't know if anything is earned for the gauntlet he underwent. He was able to devastate a city though no pride really exists there for this action. So yeah, this is a bit weak-willed as far as an upgrade thread goes. My heart's just not in it at the moment.

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread    Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:09 pm

[adm]Approved for 1-1- and Durability to Elite.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Volcanic Revivals Tatsuya Upgrade thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1