Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Room in Romania
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:14 pm by Siegharty

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:18 pm by Siegharty

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:05 pm by Krave

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Rawk

» I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by THEFROST

» Bear Hugs
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» Awakening(Ulv/Midori)(Private)
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:33 am by Mirja Eeola

» Reaching Out
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:25 am by Yaksha

» Monkey Business(Open~)
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:15 am by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 I_voting_barI Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 I_voting_barI Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127891 messages in 19482 subjects

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry Charmander
Angry Charmander

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]   I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 7:05 pm

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Calypso was quiet, a sense of despair over her expression as she slightly tightened her grip on Algos' body, taking in her warmth as she spoke about their mother, which only caused for Caly's eyes to darken all the more as she sighed softly. She was seen as disposable as a used napkin, is what she received from her elder sibling's interpretation of their mother's feelings towards her. The young demon swallowed hard, despite the rising talk that Algos gave, the offering of a role, she felt at the bottom of the ocean emotionally. She had felt this way for a good while with no kind of relief from it, sometimes it just didn't dig itself up until triggered, like times such as this.

However, Calypso didn't feel angry towards the initial statement, simply sad. What she DID feel a burning for was when Algos brought up the mere idea that their mother did love her. Sure as hell had no reservations or holdback when she slapped her so hard her head that it lost form, or forced pain onto her, or even brought her to a fucking bloodbath when she just wanted to spend time with her!

Calypso was taken out of her angered zone out when she realized her hand was gripping Algos' flesh so tightly, without even realizing it. She released a small gasp, loosening her grasp as her body relaxed. She looked up at her sibling, an apologetic shimmer in her eyes, "...Sorry."

She leaned up, sitting up straight as she released the close embrace she maintained with her sister throughout this entire exchange, sighing softly as she tried to push that feeling of anger right back down into the emotional well it bubbled up from. She grasped the bedframe, standing up proper, as she looked back at Algos, "..I'm gonna go look for Mama, happen to know where she could be?"
Something prompted her to grumble through her teeth, 'probably off killing kids or something', her gaze floating to the ground, as she'd ignore any reaction aside from an answer to the question, walking to the door, but looking back one more time, "Actually... I have one selfish thing to ask of you, before I go."

Her gaze was heavy, a sense of hesitance and fear on her face, as she sighed softly, "...I, I need to get to the bottom of Hell. I have a long overdue promise, but I don't really have a way down.. So I had wanted to ask you, but I couldn't find the right moment."

Her grip on the knob was tight, the girl clearly tense from asking such a thing of her sibling, "I don't care what's down there, or what it'd do to me, or whatever. I'm completely fine with any risks, even if it'd hurt a lot, it's really important to me I fulfill my promise."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]   I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:37 pm

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: Running JVNA REMIX

There was little for Cali to be sorry for in the eyes of The Demon Princess. As far as Algos was concerned, she could perceive the fact that her anger was geared towards their mother and there was no malice to be had for her elder kin. Ergo, The Royal Asthavon could only give a shrug of her shoulders to such a turn of events taking place before her as they were to be expected.

"You needn't apologize for anything."

Once those words uttered out of her pale lips, those crimson eyes of hers darted toward the likes of Calypso as she released the embrace the two were ensnared under. Of course, she figured that Cali was going to want to search for Mana and it was rather easy for her to otherwise pinpoint the location of some of her organic extract. The two shared a bond as the flesh of The Queen lived on in the body of Algos; so she whipped out a scarlet vortex for the sister to travel to if she so wish.

"You can find mother on the other side of that portal. It should take you straight into Chasm Domain with her."

After stating where this wormhole would transport her beloved kin, Algos took a moment to pause when her sibling started muttering notions of wanting to venture down into the bottom of hell. With memories of Neoveta's venture into the depths of the final layer of hell, it was hard not to feel some apprehension for that word as there was a cool look which washed over the eyes of The Princess. Nothing good could ever come from doing any exploration into the depths of hell, but if her sister desired such a thing she did have Khala's organic extract in her and a connection to Deveta; so it was possible to make such a thing a reality.

"If you truly believe you will find something of value in that dimension, I will follow you. I'd advise against venturing down there, but I will support you none the less."

And that was that in the mind of Algos. It was a venture which brought with it more risk than reward, but the mind of the Asthavon was stern in the sense of giving that sibling the support she required and it wasn't as if she was some powerless, fragile doll to boot. As, if worse came to worse, she knew her own magic could transport them out of there.

Of course, that was the least of her concerns at the moment. There was still the task of handling their mother and Algos knew that the encounter between the two of them was going to be hard enough as it is. So, for now, she merely uttered these words to her kin:

"I wish you well in your encounter with mother. If things do not go as planned, I will always be there to bail you out. Remember that...."

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2