Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 I_voting_bar[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 I_voting_bar[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130225 messages in 19806 subjects

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:03 am

4U
@SE

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:03 am

4u
@Tsubine

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:03 am

Yo template IS DONE
@shizuo

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am

4U. This is for the Summer Burst since I felt you earned it.
@Mirja Eeola

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am

4U. This is for your hard work and reaching 30 post in the summer burst since I know you like Byakuya.
@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:04 am

4U
@mwd

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 am

Since you've been improving your activity, I decided to make this template for you
@Gin

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 am

I made this one for you since I like Angel's activity with the Vanguard and you seem to be posting with that and I'd want to encourage you to stay active with her with the template.
@Cooking Spray

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 am

4u
@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to: