Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 I_voting_bar[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 I_voting_bar[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131101 messages in 19901 subjects

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 am

This is for the Ibiki thread since I think your character earned it with the engagement we had in it.

@Aeternus

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 am

I felt like making this since I felt you deserved something for trying to push things along with your plot/characters/races and such. Therefore, I made you this Claire template for our event thread so you can have a better looking template. Cheers

@Absentee

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 am

I decided to make this since I liked the thread interaction and events with Abalia/Mana. Along with that, I feel she is becoming more active and a figurehead for your character cast and Vastime alike. So, she needs a good template and I wanted to give some fire to your muse. So here ya go.

@Rawk

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 am

I felt you needed some extra guts, so I decided to inject them in you with this template.

@MWD

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:07 am

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:08 am

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:08 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:09 am

@Angry Charmander

I made a Christmas for you! Padoru, padoru

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 Nero_claudius_navidad___padoru_padoru_by_alexzer09_dbwh40a-250t

Artist: Tutti Sound - Song: Responding to Selene - Word Count: 1545

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sponsored content

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates    [THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[THEFROST]'s 2018 Templates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to: