Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Family Matters, Even If It Hurts [Calypso/Inami]
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Angry Charmander

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Shizuo

» Fight and Go Cry [Calypso/Midori]
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by Angry Charmander

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by Steiner Franz

» Awakening(Ulv/Midori)(Private)
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Bear Hugs
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Sting Chikara [Approved: Tier 0-3+]
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by Mirja Eeola

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptySat May 25, 2019 11:22 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:32 am by Mirja Eeola

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:50 am by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] I_vote_lcapRed Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] I_voting_barRed Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] I_vote_lcapRed Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] I_voting_barRed Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2661 registered users
The newest registered user is fax machine

Our users have posted a total of 127917 messages in 19486 subjects

Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex]   Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:37 pm

The North God

"And you're sure about this? Like, he's still here? It's been a steamy minute for you after all."

Micaiah's feet scaled the final steps of the stairway to an old buddhist temple. Her eyes were focused on the temple itself, but behind her was one of the most incredible scenes on Earth, something that wouldn't be outshined by just anything of the other realms. For this reason, Maujuda's attention was separate, instead focused on the low hanging clouds whisking over the pillared mountains, and their green and beige tops peaking out in majesty. For the previous Demon King, this was a magnificent sight. It enraptured his attention such that he offered the girl no response.

"Great talk, you're a really good listener Maujuda--I don't know if anyone's ever told you that."

Without any answer, Micaiah kept moving forward and into the temple. Her thighs were sore and tender from the unending climb; a bit shaky at the knees, but nothing a bit of elbo--knee grease and grit couldn't fix. What really helped to distract her from the pains was the flurry of imagination in the teen's mind. Maujuda said there used to be a demon who lived in the Tianzi Mountains of Earth's China. A bit of a wise man--er, wise guy was his specific terminology--there was a lot of things he knew and enjoyed talking about. Basically, Maujuda thought it was someone Micaiah might be interested in, and that if he was still there, maybe a couple millennia or more later, she should seek him out. Thus, in the girl's mind, a lot of wonder as to who this demon could be ran rampant.

Did they look demonic? If they lived in human societies then maybe not. Or maybe they just used a shifter appearance? How aloof and unconventional were they? Did it show in their appearance? Were they a wise man, or a wise guy? Better yet, did they really have anything interesting to talk about?

Micaiah's steps, maybe more accurately described as struggling drags across the floor, reverberated off the ceiling of the temple, very clearly announcing herself. Her motion forward came to a halt once a man was in her view, and in her eyes she was convinced. There's no way, absolutely no way, a dude that looks like that, in a place like this, isn't the ancient demon dude. Cool. I'm glad he's actually here.

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex]   Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 pm

Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] YRtYvEZ

Alex

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

China was alright. Alex didn't really have much of an opinion on it beyond that, he'd come to decide. The food was pretty okay sometimes, but that seemed to be totally random based on like, the fucking time of day. Sometimes it was the tits, sometimes it just blew total dick. The people were weird as shit though, that was a really big turnoff for him. Seemed like the government was a little too popular for his liking. Those Coconutshirt guys or whatever they were called were pretty overbearing in his opinion, so that was a big strike against this place.

But the views? Well, they were pretty good if you knew where to look. Alex, of course, had not known where to look, but he'd figured he'd find it eventually. Turned out he was right on the money as usual. Couple days of getting lost in the mountains, and eventually he'd found himself smack dab in the middle of some old-ass temple above the clouds. Pretty cool place, really, and it was scenic as all hell up there, so obviously his only option was to just start camping out there for a few days. He had plenty of supplies and shit, so he'd be fine.

He was a little confused, though, that he seemed to have a visitor, considering this place was beyond out of the way. But whatever, nothing wrong with a guest now and again. But man, Alex felt like he was just talking to everyone and their moms these days. He was pretty sure he hadn't really been doing a whole lot of talking the past couple years or so, but all of a sudden, here he was always just having chats. Super weird.

“Yo, what up. Welcome to my place, want a drink or something?”

Coding in Template By:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex]   Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 am

The North God

"Yo, what up. Welcome to my place, want a drink or something?”

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm starving--thanks, dude; I think my stomach is digesting itself."

It wasn't until the wise demon mentioned it, but one long, continuous hike up to the peak of the mountain in one go was hellishly taxing not only on her calves and thighs, but her thirst. Her voice was a soft and tired, a bit low for a fifteen year old, and a little rough from how parched her throat was. At the demon's offer, she reached out to grab some food and water. Of course, given the difference of cultural tastes between China, the Vicara Plane, and Solomon Islands, there was no way the girl could trust the local foods procured to have a suitable taste. It was only when she started eating the man's food that she realised she already had supplies of her own stashed away in the Akshaya Patra.

"Oh, how rude of me. Here, I got some stuff too if you want to try it out--maybe it'll remind you of home."

Micaiah was still under the impression that this was the demon Maujuda told her about, and assuming the demon probably hadn't had food from the home realm in a good while, she thought it might be a nice nostalgic visit--though, to be fair, this food was also commonly available in Shadow Fall territories on Earth, like the UK and US. The girl took the gourd from her hip and opened the top, a stream of light coming forth and forming into a card. Once the card was in her hand it dispersed once more into light, the particles eventually coming to form the silhouette of a massive and wide greatsword, on top of it some sashimi-sliced traditional monster meat from the Vicara Plane. A few other things came out of the gourd, some bottles of various spices Micaiah obtained throughout her travels included.

The girl sat down with her legs crossed and her greatsword atop her lap, the meat still on top. In a few moments she shook a variety of spices atop it, the meat tender and marbled enough to show the weight of the spices. Once seasoned, she put away her spices and lifted her hand and closed her eyes. After a short moment of focus, she struck the flat of the sword with her palm. Immediately, a flow of heat coursed through the sword's blade. Of course it wasn't actually any heat-manipulation based ability, but the technique Micaiah learned from a fire danava's martial art.

"Ah, in case you were wondering, the sword is sterilised so it's fine to use it as a hot plate."

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex]   Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex] YRtYvEZ

Alex

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: N/A

“Ah sweet, you got food too? Cool beans, it'll be a potluck then.”

Hefting an iron pot over that he'd had above the campfire, Alex removed the lid to reveal...stew. Its contents seemed a mystery, having collapsed into the whole of the meal through hours of simmering, but whatever it was, it definitely smelled like it was probably good eats. The pot itself didn't seem so much made for cooking, and indeed closer inspection would reveal that it had at one point been some sort of brazier made for offerings.

Of course, soup needed a bowl to be eaten out of, and in short order the supposed demon had acquired two exquisitely decorated china bowls from the temple. They were presumably meant to be entirely decorative in nature, but now here they were, holding soup of unknown contents for the sake of a meal between two vagrants. There was some sort of metaphor to be made there, but Alex wasn't one for that sort of shit.

“A hotplate sword, eh? That's cool, I dig that. Useful for more than just beating cheeks, that's how stuff should be. And you got this sort of food? I guess I haven't had any of this in a while.”

Alex, of course, was definitely telling the truth. He hadn't really spent a ton of time in America for a while now. Well, except in Vegas, but that barely counted considering it wasn't SF turf these days. He was mostly just used to eating whatever the local fare was, so it was sort of nice to just have a meal made of whatever they wanted to make.

“So what brings you up here, little lady?”

Coding in Template By:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Red Really is a Great Colour [Open, Alex]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1