Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Croisima Kattalin Casual Template I_vote_lcapCroisima Kattalin Casual Template I_voting_barCroisima Kattalin Casual Template I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Croisima Kattalin Casual Template I_vote_lcapCroisima Kattalin Casual Template I_voting_barCroisima Kattalin Casual Template I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Croisima Kattalin Casual Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Croisima Kattalin Casual Template Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Croisima Kattalin Casual Template Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Croisima Kattalin Casual Template Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Croisima Kattalin Casual Template   Croisima Kattalin Casual Template EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:23 am

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE TRANQUIL SEA

Enter Croisima

非再生可能

Croisima Kattalin Casual Template 6EdIfMt

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<Center>[b][CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR][/b]

<center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #000; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #c90800; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
THE TRANQUIL SEA</div></center>
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 630px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/f7hQ5rW.png?1'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #000; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Croisima[/b]

<Div style="font-size: 40px;">
非再生可能</div>
[/center]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuc1N1uSeXI][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/176361150923931648/245227371798462464/6EdIfMt.png[/img][/url]
</div></div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 13px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #000; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

</DIV>
[size=13][b]Code By:[/b]
[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/size]

Croisima Kattalin Casual Template
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1