Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to duty [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Back to duty [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Back to duty [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to duty [OPEN]

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:39 pm

Artist: Poets Of The fall - Song: Carnival of Rust - Word Count:478

Taking a pause from eating Carter thought about her fear and words, she told him her attack was dangerous. Aren't all of our attacks dangerous. Thinking back to attacks he made in the past he never took into account that they could have gone hay wire on him, Nacuto always agreed with him when they used their energy to be an effective Shinigami, he couldn't imagine going back to butting heads with a spirit that lived inside of him. The frustration of having something inside of oneself that didn't immediately agree seemed unbearable.

Sorry about looking so closely at that energy, it seemed violent but stable with your weapon. I don't see why it couldn't be made to work in the same fashion without the weapon given the very core of your abilities come from energy made out of thought, pisons. Another thing, doesn't your guardian beast help supple the power much like a zanpakuto spirit and don't you need to live in harmony with one and other? It seems like maybe the first step toward stabilization of that power would be to find a common ground with your inner self. Then again I could be very rough.

Taking a pause from speaking again he tore into the remainder of his muffin before she called him bright, at first he felt his pride puff up as not many people called him that but after a moment it dawned on him how she might have been referring to his literal brightness, side affect number one of being the angel of radiance...

Before I died I was pretty big into books, guess that never left.” He said dismissively, trying to act as if he wasn't aware a soft light seemed to come off of his being at all times. One of his favorite traits was his ability to have almost no spirit energy and come off as a pulse to most spiritual beings, if he were lucky she might just think he was nothing more than an odd shining ghost who hadn't moved on yet.

Any way, never mind me. What does that ability do? Does it rapidly age things in it's path to speed up the process of disintegration or does it just break them down on an atomic level?” He asked, trying to understand more about her and the potential ability she had laying dormant.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

|Death is but the first step in life|

Back to duty [OPEN] - Page 2 ZfrGue8

Back to duty [OPEN] - Page 2 EUuCTxy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum