Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God. Damn. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999God. Damn. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

God. Damn. [OPEN] Empty God. Damn. [OPEN]

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:38 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tap, tap, tap.

Sounds of a crutch tapping echoed throughout the forest, a seemingly crippled man can be seen walking past the trees. Red hair that stands out, a crutch supporting his movement on his right arm, all of the features that would indicate him as the Nightmare in the past - now walking in the midst of the Karakura Forest.

It was honestly a very nostalgic place since he's been here a few times in the past and probably a popular spot for combat as well since defenses weren't really well-managed here and stayed lax with its protection even if improvements were made to make sure the forest is well-guarded compared to years in the past.

Nostalgia, however, is one thing.

Annoyingly scratching his head as he walked through the forest, he couldn't help but reminded himself of a childish conversation he had before and this one person asked to scram off.

He had spent a good amount of days travelling over to the Karakura Forest and realized that his words were close to hypocritical. Despite calling her a kid, he was one himself where instead of closing the conversation the instant it had started and handle it logically, Sou decided that arguing was a better option -- who the fuck kind of idea was that for him to even come up with it in the first place?

That argument had no merits for either side.

And with his recent release from Hell as well as the agreement he had made with a certain someone during his time in Hell, it would've been more beneficial for him to have nodded his head and asked questions about this Calypso thing in the first place.

Just thinking about it annoys him because of the lost merits and opportunities during that exchange.

No longer will he operate his life based on emotions anymore, Sou decided to act based on merits and personal interests, so it is no surprise that it frustrates him when his own emotions and words got a better of him over a logical approach; talk about a changed fucking man fresh out of Hell.

He sighed and continued to walk along the forests and decided that what happened in the past is already in the past. Well, at this point, who even cares anymore? He'll just make sure the same shit doesn't happen again the next time he meets someone else.

He is, after all, a human.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God. Damn. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999God. Damn. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

God. Damn. [OPEN] Empty Re: God. Damn. [OPEN]

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

God. Damn. [OPEN] 6EdIfMt

Karakura Forest. Why here? Technically she was at war with the people that lived nearby. Best to be careful with these sorts of things.
"Glitter of the sun, bend to my will, become a cloak that I may walk amongst the world. Bakudo 26: Kyokkō" finishing her incantation, Hannah disappeared from the world, her energy hidden and light bending around her physical form to give her a powerful obscuring cloak. Should keep most people off her back.

Recently she had been thinking about the emotions in her heart. They were old, and the fire had cooled to a point where she could no longer truly recapture them. She began to question if it was truly a necessity to hate people now long dead. Kin had taken her in when she left the Seireitei, but she could not match his undying hatred for the place. These days, she just missed Peach. The Spirit who would sit in her head and talk to her when she was down. Encourage her, keep her company. Be a friend. On her wandering, she picked up an interesting man, and walked over to him, standing nearby.

"Are you the type of person to talk to the air, when it replies?" she asked, not wanting to step out of her Bakudo yet, but wanting to engage him anyway.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God. Damn. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999God. Damn. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:40 am

"Oh?

Sou grinned, realizing that there was someone that he didn't notice while he was navigating his way through the forest. How dull has he become, to not notice such an old trick of staying hidden. When he had heard her voice with words obviously directed to him, his eyes darted around himself, looking for her and when he couldn't see this person at all, he couldn't help but laugh at the idea that air is talking to him.

"Hahahahahaha! Maybe if air-chan is this kind enough to talk to me, why wouldn't I reply?"

He stopped his tracks at this point, standing still and began to release a substantial amount of pressure from his body that radiates across a mile around him. It wasn't spiritual in nature but something that Sou has to mimic something similar to a spiritual pressure.

His pressure doesn't hold much power, only releasing enough to let certain people feel a little discomfort within his area of effect.

"Although I would appreciate it if the air would take form and show me their face. Wouldn't it be a more polite conversation this way?, he said with a grin on his face.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God. Damn. [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999God. Damn. [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:55 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The guy was certainly strong. Hannah's senses were well-tuned due to her spiritual mastery, and so when he rolled his power out across the land, she was well aware of the man she was facing. The force wasn't spiritual, but seemed to somewhat mimic it, which was an interesting touch. But, it wasn't malicious, and Hannah's incantation Kido held strong against the force, so she could just leave if she really needed to. And he spoke politely enough, even the request he made wasn't one that was outlandish. For most people at least, the current situation was slightly more problematic than what he thought about right now.

"Mmm, It would be better to show myself. But right now I am not exactly in the good books for the rulers of Karakura. So I gotta keep myself hidden, unless you have no problem with a sudden explosion of Kido and angry words if someone does find me because I have stepped out" Hannah had a soft voice, something that seemed to never know anger, and to never rise about where it was. She liked that part of her voice. As deceptive and false, as it was.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Sou was.. well, a little surprised that she didn't come at him with hostility when he had displayed a little of his pressure. While non-malicious, he did it so that she would appear out of intimidation. Whoever this person is, he or she is one hard-headed person to not either scurry off or appear.

He was a little disappointed at her reasons to not appear but somehow, it made him grin for a bit and eventually, bursts into laughter for the second time because he couldn't help but find it funny that such a reason would even faze his decision in wanting this person to show their face.

"Then I'll get rid of every last one of them that gets in our way."

Sou clenched one of his fists with a sadistic smile on his face as he said those word with confidence. It wasn't him being cocky, but because he knows damn well that even with the entire world turning against him, he would have no qualms fighting them with his bare hands.

"Don't worry too much and show your face already."

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

There was a cute giggle as Sou announced that he would strike down anyone and everyone who came to fight Hannah. It was probably said because he liked to fight more than anything else, but Hannah decided she wanted to take it as more noble than that.
"Ohh, my. Well, then I shall leave myself in your hands, Sir Knight. Please protect me from the villians" she teased, before the Kido slid back to show Hannah, in all the kind of short, modestly dressed glory. One interesting thing that did happen, was when the Kido was drawn back and her Reiatsu no longer hidden, it felt very close around Sou. Almost hugging him from how she had it bunched.

Her pale, dulled eyes were looking in Sou's direction, but not making eye-contact as would be normal. Almost as if those eyes that just stared unblinkingly couldn't make eye-contact.
"I am Hannah Chiza. K-World Arch-Magister. You have a clinging something to your soul, Mr Knight. Have you been anywhere other than Earth recently?"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm

It was interesting for Sou to witness when she had revealed her presence - both visibility and reiatsu-wise. Her looks were one thing to him since he never had any interests in the opposite gender but more so that the spell of hers used to conceal her presence intrigued him. He didn't have the time to perform all the calculations needed to figure it out, so he'll let that one slide.

When this girl called him a knight, it was laughable especially because it was directed at him, a man who never deserve to be used on with that word.

"Ha! I am no knight. I'm just a trash among trash."

When the girl looked at his direction, so did he back at her's. His eyes didn't look directly into her eyes but around her instead, looking if there were some extra trick up her sleeves. As someone who haven't been on the living realm for basically years, Sou couldn't help but be a little wary of things.

"The name's Sou Yuuki. Call me Sou or whatever you please.", replying moments after she had made her introduction.

"To answer your question, you can say I just got out of the retirement home."

As he jokingly said that to her, Sou also wondered what in the blazes did she do to be able to notice something that he had been somewhere other than Earth. While him being Hell wasn't some kind of trade secret or anything of high importance, it was still best for him to not mention anything unnecessary.

"What about you? What's your purpose in passing through this forest?"

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:49 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"One man's trash is another man's treasure. You might claim to be trash among trash, but you are still announcing your intent to defend a lady from those who might harm her. That in itself is most chivalrous behaviour" She gave him a curtsey and when she rose back up, her eyes were off-centre, staring more at his ear-lobe than the general vicinity of his eyes. She didn't even reorient herself to look into his eyes, she totally thought she was just looking at his eyes still.

And then, his vague nature made her smile.
"Ohh, the retirement home, huh? Alright, then keep your secrets" she gave a teasing joke and then, looked around the Forest. Clearly, more of an action than something done because it helped her. "As for what I am here for? Well, it's an interesting question" she looked back to Sou, but her eyes were well off the mark, not even looking at Sou now. "A long time ago, I was really angry at people. And I made some choices based on that anger. And now, I can no longer remember that anger, and I question if the life choices I made were the right ones"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:21 am

"Spare me the jokes. I'm not as honorable as you might think."

Sou laughed it off, seeing it as more of a joke despite her response towards his claims that he himself is a trash and chivalry was certainly a far-fetched idea when compared to what he did in the past.

Her reply was very interesting when he asked about her purpose being here since he was rather detached from what's occurring in the living realm after being in Hell for so long. He couldn't help but see a little similarity between the both of them - a life led by anger, actions based on emotions and ultimately, he paid the price with his death.

"Interesting! You and I are quite similar in a way.", as he said that with a grin on his face and proceed to continue what he wanted to say.

"Forget about that anger for the rest of your life, or you'll turn into a fucking monster like I am."

Sou didn't try to mince his words because as heartless as he is, there is no way in hell he will have someone else take the path that he has walked on - this lonely, blood-ridden road.

"Life choices isn't a black or white thing. No right or wrong. The only thing that matters is only whether you have control over your life or not. That is it."

As he conveyed those words, he had noticed one little detail during their exchange. Sou had noticed a small detail regarding her eyes - how it seemed, well.. off. He couldn't pinpoint the exact reason, since it may be because she didn't want to look at him, or some other reason entirely?

Sou quietly readjusted his position so that he would be in her line of sight when she missed her mark and moved himself closer to her face, so that their eyes would be in direct contact just to see how she would react.

"Are you blind or something?"

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:58 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Every being is an onion, coated with layers. Some of these may hide other layers from the person, but they are still there. You might want to claim that you are not a nice man, and yet you showcase the actions of one. Which means you are, at least in part, a nice man. No man is one thing, but being one thing, does not negate the other thing the man also is" maybe it was crazy juju, but Hannah thought it made sense.

She then, raised an eyebrow as he claimed they were similar, and avised her to give up on her anger before she became like him. Clearly he had some issues in his life that made him think he was less than the man he was. Still, before that could be answered, Hannah blushed and hung her head to hide her eyes when the question came up.

"Ahh....yea. It happened a long time ago. And I had a work-around by the time I got in front of Kin, so of course I didn't think 'fix my eyesight' but instead 'an armoured jacket and magic staff would be excellent'" Hannah shook her head with a giggle, before the small gem on her chest glowed and she was wielding a staff. A crooked head holding a red sphere in the air, and a gold colouring to it.

"As for the anger. I can do without that. The question is, how do I live now? I could quit K-World and find a hole, but that doesn't...really, sound all that good"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum