Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
50 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/9999950 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

50 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: God. Damn. [OPEN]

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:09 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He scratched his head, sighing in defeat to her words. Nice man, those words were sending shivers down his spine since he had decided to be a villain from the beginning and over the fact that because he wanted to see what she looked like, that was why he said those words. It wasn't exactly a misunderstanding either but it seems that she had taken his intentions the wrong way.

"You shouldn't trust others too much, including myself."

He didn't know what else to say than that. He was nothing but a literal scum of the earth who have probably claimed more innocent lives than necessary with his hands. Trusting him to be a nice guy is a mistake because there wasn't a time he could hold onto something precious on his hand properly before it breaks.

Sou immediately went back to his usual pace after saying those words, getting his answer regarding her probable blindness - which she is.

A thought of fixing her sight came across his mind since he was a crippled man himself and built a device that was able to support his heavily damaged nerves but he knows that if he had mentioned a solution, this "nice guy" theme was going to spiral down endlessly.

"How do you live? You simply do. Look at me and my pathetic state yet I'm still alive."

Tapping his crutch against the ground a few times as he said that, Sou continued on talking.

"Live in a hole, then so be it. If you don't want to live in a hole? Then travel across the world."

Sou was slowly getting agitated, not towards her but himself.

"You're different from the likes of me who can only kill and kill. You're free to make the decision to leave whatever place you're stuck in and continue living on."

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
50 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/99999950 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:31 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

50 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Don't worry, I can handle the side-effects of trusting a person too much. The staff is not just for show, and even without it, my Kido is about the strength of a Gotei Captain" she explained, giving the man a smile, before having her eyes wander some more. It was best not to stare at a man for too long, or else her strange broken eyes got a bit spooky on them. She listened more, and then nodded softly, at the idea of travelling the world. Not something she could really do that well, on her own at least. But, that was for a little later.

"Mmm, you do actually have something off about you. Underneath the residue from retirement. When a person is wounded, their spiritual energy flows differently from when they are well. I would need to be more in-depth with an analysis, but I could probably lend my hand. Maybe, Gen-Kido #6 would work to give me an accurate assessment of your wounds. And failing that, just brute it with Gen-Kido #50" Hannah was more enthusiastic now, a true medic at heart despite the power to rend cities with a gigantic kido blast. She missed his quip, intentional or not, and her eyes - while looking elsewhere - were burning with intensity.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
50 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/9999950 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:04 am

Here when he was getting agitated, her words couldn't help but make him chuckle. Sou thought people had grown more boring over the course of time when he was in Hell but apparently not. Hannah, honestly one of the amusing fellow he has seen right after he had met a certain someone in Hell.

"Hahahahaha! Lend me a hand?"

Today was the most times that he had laughed today, since he had never heard something as outrageous as someone wanting to help him, a man who was basically an enemy of the entire world. Since he had never heard those words for years whether it was before or after his death, it was definitely amusing for him.

His hand reached out to Hannah's head, lightly gripped it and shook it almost in a playful manner as he continued laughing.

"Maybe fix those eyes of yours first before you try to fix other people's problems, kid!"

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
50 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/99999950 - God. Damn. [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:16 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah could feel the mirth of his laughter but wondered if it was more that slightly mockery laugh as if the idea that she had put forward was so ridiculous he couldn't help but laugh. Still, Hannah was hardly the one to simply let such things bother her when she was on a roll with what she was up to. And then me messed up her hair! She wanted to blast his face off for that one! But, kept it to simply being irate, in an amused manner.

"Hey! do you know how hard it is to style your hair when you are blind?!" she exclaimed, patting her hair back down to some semblance of order. "As for my eyes...I did fix them, sorta. See, when I woke up and saw my face was bleeding from the cut that destroyed my eyesight, I panicked and healed the wound. But such a wound requires very precise spiritual power to make sure it heals properly. As such I sort of just, healed the physical wound but didn't fix the damaged eeys. So now my eyes are perfectly healthy, but also blind, like I was born with it. So I'd need a whole new set of eyes and the spiritual energy correcting before I can see again.

But you, I won't panic so much with. It will be a slow, concise and systematic healing"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:22 am

"Don't bother."

Sou immediately rejected her help to heal him when she had attempted to offer one, albeit with a grin on his face. It wasn't because he doesn't believe in her abilities but simply because of the circumstances that he has decided on himself. Even so, his disability wasn't as easy as she would think a simple magic spell and brute force would take since she would be dealing with a wound inflicted by none other than the Beast of Karakura, someone who literally fried his nerves to oblivion.

Additionally..

"If your eyes require such precision to heal, then it would be impossible for you to handle mine."

Putting aside the fact that it is a wound left untouched for years and suddenly trying to perform any type of healing would pose huge risks, but their relationship with each other poses another question.

"We're going to be, undoubtedly, be enemies one day."

His hand went ahead and mess up her hair again, knowingly that it was going to irritate her again. Still, it was fun messing with someone as amusing as herself.

"So save yourself the energy to actually help people who need it. A monster like myself doesn't need any of that."

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:50 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hannah bristled as he called her skills into question. She was the formost powerful practitioner of Kaido since Unohana had gone missing, and even made her own Gen-Kido to help on the battlefield. Kido was her life-blood, Kido was her life. Kido was everything to the woman who could not mantain her strength and had poor physical durability. And so to have it decried by this man was something that made her hackles rise.
"I don't care if you are a brain in a jar. My Gen-Kido is unparalleled in the world of Kaido. There is nothing anyone can do to you that I can not fix" her voice was heated, and it became somewhat clear to anyone who would think. This blind woman, with a sickly thin body, had only one redeeming feature about her, and it was being belittled. "I haven't just had my eyes slashed out, so I can do as much precision as is needed. But if you must allow testosterone to poison your body and your mind, then I shall just leave you be!"

Outside of the dull, glazed eyes, her face was one of irritation, and the hand that came to ruffle her hand got a quick "Hadō #1: Sho" to knock it away from her, since she lacked the physical strength to irritate a child.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 am

When Hannah knocked his hand away, Sou felt.. a little relieved. A normal person would've been irritated to have that happened to them but not him - this is how it is supposed to be came across his mind.

"Even if you're that confident in your skills."

Blood lust was starting to become more noticeable from him, pressure was steadily rising as well as the air became denser from the amount of pressure he was releasing and interestingly, he kept it very well-contained within the area no further than a feet away. If she was smart enough, she would realize all of this is happening without him even containing nothing but a drop of spiritual energy in his soul.

"We have only met once today."

Sou glared at her intently with a grin on his face. He had to do this if she stated her intentions clearly of wanting to heal him especially with the amount of confidence she has in her skill. If he had to put his reason in a way that was easy to understand, it seems that she didn't know who she was dealing with.

"Do you even understand the consequences if you try to help me? Are you willing to turn yourself into the entire world's enemy just so you can prove your skills?"

He wasn't going to let her rest - his pressure went higher and higher as the earth beneath him started to crack, enough to put her through temporary suffocation for a few seconds before he loosened it enough for Hannah to catch her breath. As interesting as she was, in terms of merits, Sou determined that it would be best for her if he just showed her that he is a threat - a villain even. Otherwise, she is going to waste her good will on someone like him.

"I don't care if you leave me. I'm doing this for your own good."

The moment he had said those words, all the pressure he released vanquished in a blink of an eye. It was time for him to stop at this point, staying silent and letting her determine beyond this conversation.

He wasn't exactly angry.

But neither does he want to drag someone else into his problems.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:32 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

His pressure, wouldn't have the desired effect on Hannah. As instead of simply baring with it, she pulled in her reiatsu, hugging it tight to her body and putting out a great amount of power. Between the vastness of it and the strangely abnormal potency of the energy, Hannah managed to shield herself from the effects. Not that she couldn't feel it, but she was not suffocated by its power. Of course, the problem there was she lost all context of the surrounding area and was now truly blind, being able to only see through her spiritual sense, which was hardly accurate.

"I did not invent Gen-Kido to ignore people's pain based on how well I know them. If you want to keep your damaged parts damaged for a reason personal to you then I shall respect that decision. But if you try to force this on to me then I shall not forgive your attempts to make this my responsibility. I do not care what you, or anyone else thinks about you. I do not care if you think I will become an enemy of the world, and I do not care if I actually become an enemy of the world. I made an oath to help all people that I could, and while I sorta broke the whole do no harm and haven't been part of that division in a long time, It is still something I like to hold tight to the scraps and shards of.

Refusal is one thing, but I shall not be brushed off under the vein of protection. I am a grown woman, I know what I am doing"

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:55 am

"You simply don't understand my meaning."

Sou lightly tapped the tip of his foot against the floor moments after he had completely taken his pressure out of the air, directing the vibrations of his tap towards her direction and no further than a few meters away. Immediately after that, she would experience a sudden explosion of spiked earth right in front of her eyes, intentionally missing her as each spike grazed right by her skin and leaving no scratch.

All of that done by sending a compressed wave of vibrations with careful utilization of his strength to her direction, rigged to explode when it reaches a certain distance away from him as it slowly loses grip of its compressed grip before exploding.

"If you want to uphold your oath, then it's even better for you not to help me. We're opposites: you help and I kill."

Slowly backing away from her, he continued as one of his fingers rose up to point at Hannah,

"I agree that you're an interesting person but I do not condone recklessness. I may be a bad guy but even I have standards and I hope you can respect my decision as such. Call it a protection or whatever you'd like but involving unrelated people like you to my shitty world is not my taste."

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:44 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Releasing her energy back out into the world after he ceased the pressure, Hannah frowned softly to feel the vibrations running through the air. She had made her Reiatsu highly attuned to the world so she could best replace her eyes, and that made them a very good radar system. Was, he planning on trying to prove how much of a villain he was by attacking her? She gathered some spiritual energy about her body to be safe, and the safety of that was good, because earth spikes rushed towards her soon after she did that, intent on probably cutting her or being spooky. Either way, she wasn't having that, and one of the rare silent kido - El Escudo - spawned in front of her, blocking the incoming earth spikes with a highly dense shield. Denser and more potent than her already formidable energy would suggest.

"I accept your thoughts on the matter, now that you have given them. But they are flawed, you see. You can call yourself monster as much as you want and I am in no place to call you out for it, but...-" Hannah flicked her hand, and with rapid speech, as if several words were being spoken at once, cast a Kido at him. A powerful Bakudo 99 with throbbing, intense power locked into the wrapping. Far stronger than even a incantation Kido should be.

"-I kill people as well"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum