Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Yoriko's training regimene EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Yoriko's training regimene EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Yoriko's training regimene EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Yoriko's training regimene EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Yoriko's training regimene EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Yoriko's training regimene EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Yoriko's training regimene EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Yoriko's training regimene EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Take Me to Your Leader [Closed]
Yoriko's training regimene EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:31 pm by Rawk

» Of Tradition and Innovation [Sofia]
Yoriko's training regimene EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:26 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Yoriko's training regimene I_vote_lcapYoriko's training regimene I_voting_barYoriko's training regimene I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Yoriko's training regimene I_vote_lcapYoriko's training regimene I_voting_barYoriko's training regimene I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129575 messages in 19721 subjects

Yoriko's training regimene

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's training regimene Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yoriko's training regimene Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Yoriko's training regimene Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yoriko's training regimene   Yoriko's training regimene EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Yoriko's training regimene QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yoriko Morri
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18766-yoriko-morri-5-1

» Upgrading:
Yoriko now having access to her sealed zanpaktou abilities albiet the basics as she is still learning the full potential of what it can do.

Increasing durability from Adept to Advanced

Increasing Martial Skill to Adept

» Why:
Yoriko's main goal goal in life is the wanting to live up to Henrex's expectations which I believe is a great motivation and narrative for my solo thread considering she sees Henrex as a father figure, this ultimately wants her to showcase to him that she has the capability of becoming stronger. As you can tell by my thread each post represents a day and in each day it focused around various attributes Yoriko would be working towards. For instance day 1 focuses on her hoho while day 2-3 will focus on her durability in the case of her fight with a hollow.
» Anything else?:
Thread evidence:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20155-day-1-rabbit-killing-and-shunpo

Day 2: Survived a cero to the face from a hollow.

Day 4: Fought a clone of herself via hand-to-hand and declared victory is where I believe she deserves in upgrade in her martial skill.

Day 5 basically gives an idea of Yoriko discovering her zanpaktou's abilities.

Yoriko's training regimene QerxJ3c

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's training regimene Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Yoriko's training regimene Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Yoriko's training regimene   Yoriko's training regimene EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 6:12 am

[mod]Tenatively approved. Staff may decide against it, but for now you are, Approved By Wan![/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's training regimene Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Yoriko's training regimene Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Yoriko's training regimene   Yoriko's training regimene EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 7:06 am

[adm]I'm fine with all this. It makes the upgrade cut barely, and that should be noted. Approved.[/adm]

View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Yoriko's training regimene   Yoriko's training regimene Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoriko's training regimene
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1