Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's training regimene Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yoriko's training regimene Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Yoriko's training regimene Empty Yoriko's training regimene

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:43 pm
Yoriko's training regimene QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yoriko Morri
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18766-yoriko-morri-5-1

» Upgrading:
Yoriko now having access to her sealed zanpaktou abilities albiet the basics as she is still learning the full potential of what it can do.

Increasing durability from Adept to Advanced

Increasing Martial Skill to Adept

» Why:
Yoriko's main goal goal in life is the wanting to live up to Henrex's expectations which I believe is a great motivation and narrative for my solo thread considering she sees Henrex as a father figure, this ultimately wants her to showcase to him that she has the capability of becoming stronger. As you can tell by my thread each post represents a day and in each day it focused around various attributes Yoriko would be working towards. For instance day 1 focuses on her hoho while day 2-3 will focus on her durability in the case of her fight with a hollow.
» Anything else?:
Thread evidence:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20155-day-1-rabbit-killing-and-shunpo

Day 2: Survived a cero to the face from a hollow.

Day 4: Fought a clone of herself via hand-to-hand and declared victory is where I believe she deserves in upgrade in her martial skill.

Day 5 basically gives an idea of Yoriko discovering her zanpaktou's abilities.

Yoriko's training regimene QerxJ3c

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's training regimene Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Yoriko's training regimene Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Yoriko's training regimene Empty Re: Yoriko's training regimene

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:12 am
[mod]Tenatively approved. Staff may decide against it, but for now you are, Approved By Wan![/mod]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's training regimene Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Yoriko's training regimene Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Yoriko's training regimene Empty Re: Yoriko's training regimene

Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:06 am
[adm]I'm fine with all this. It makes the upgrade cut barely, and that should be noted. Approved.[/adm]

Yoriko's training regimene JfH75kA
Yoriko's training regimene H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum