Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) Empty Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream)

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:51 pm

The Madman of the Outlands

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

This place wasn't warm or fuzzy where he sat at the moment. Tatsuya's eyes staring at the destruction that had happened. Lives had been lost and this place haunted even his dreams. It wasn't something one could simply walk from. He didn't know what went on in the outer world right now. His thoughts were consumed with his mistake. He remained silent as he started out with a sad glance. His body mirrored the one from the outside. Bandages were placed but his injuries weren't healed. He'd not allowed medical treatment. Perhaps in a manner of speaking it was some self-punishment. He deserved it no matter how he sliced this fact in the world. Tatsuya had no excuse for not realizing this. He'd met Vizards before in Ulv and many of them. But never thought once to ask them what happened to become one. This was a drama he'd not even expected as he glanced at his hand. He'd caused this and there wasn't an escape for it. Hachiman wasn't someone he could hold anger at. Though the hollow had tricked him, it had been his weakness in being tricked.

Neither spirit would emerge for now as he asked to be alone. Tatsuya was in a trance looking at the buildings and lives he'd ruined. Did he have a right to ever say land of smiles again? Sometimes he felt regret for leaving home now. Because had he not left that place. Had he simply stayed away from this world of Tsubasa's it would have been better. These people wouldn't have lost so much due to his weakness. Why hadn't he simply been able to do this at home or somewhere else? He put a hand on his chest where Murasaki had cut him. The pain here would be a good reminder of his failure. Though that depended if he was going to live or not. Execution could be possible, his homeland was a brutal place. People were killed for far less than this. Weakness was a sign of deserving such a punishment. This Trial and things to come were taking time from many things. Tatsuya couldn't protest as he glanced at his hand. If he was allowed to live he would need to become master of these powers.

He'd not tried them yet or pretended to figure them out. But a disconnection was clear from Amateratsu when Hachiman came. He felt something close but something else opens. It was a hard thing to describe reality for him at any length or period. Something that came from the new being Hachiman. The hollow inside him was younger and didn't have a name. Giving him one and not feeding the negative emotion had been the key to his survival. Tatsuya's amber eyes looked off into the distance. Deep trance could be the only words that described him. He did not want medical attention or rest. But his body had limitations, this had been his first rest since hollowfication. His body felt the exhaustion but he didn't intend to forgive himself. Nor did he intend to ask it because he knew he didn't deserve it. This place would haunt his dreams for the rest of his life. He imagined this place would be somewhere he visited often in his quiet moments. Where he cherished the company of others. This would be where his regret and mind wandered too.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) Empty Re: Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:04 pm

Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Calypso stood within the ruined bounds of the dream, staring at the man from behind. She had just entered, and whether or not the man could even realize she was present in his mental boundaries, she was silent as she stared at him. Her heart initially sunk when she realized it was his dream that she entered, but instead of shrinking away and leaving, she pushed forth. There was no running from this; she needed to speak to him about what the hell he allowed to happen..

Her fist tightened, as she stared at him, sensing his regret, his sorrow, as he stared at the haunting, burning destruction in front of them. She walked forth, swallowing hard with her lip quivering,

"Tatsuya."

She spoke in a sharp manner, as to get his attention, as she didn't want to get too close. She felt too reluctant to touch him or be near him after he betrayed her initial trust with the burning volcanic violence, the absolute opposite of what she had joyfully told him to, that whole talk of creation rather than destruction, his showing her of the beauty within the lava...

But, despite her feelings, there was one thing that made her willing to come up to him, the girl had rushed forth, hand raised, and gave him a strike on the cheek. By no means was it hard, it was just a good sting on the face; Calypso didn't have the heart to send him flying.

"What were you thinking, Tatsuya?!" She had roughly gripped his collar, jerking him down to her level as she yelled, golden tears pouring from her eyes, "I told you to use your power to create, not destroy! I can't believe you'd do something so fucking stupid as burn a damn city! You idiot, idiot! Did you even think before you acted?! Did that Hollow make you lose several hundred IQ points or something in that moment?!"

She released him, growling and holding the side of her face, "...Where is he, or she, or whatever it identifies as? The hollow. I'm intent on talking to both of you.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) Empty Re: Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream)

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:07 pm

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

His eyes blinked as he didn't know how she could be here in this place. The feeling a of a hand swiftly guiding across his cheek made him awake. But only to the remainder of the ruin, he'd wrought. His eyes remained still on her as Tatsuya seemed just beaten at this point. There wasn't much left for him to do when it comes to arguing. He knew it was a fact when it came down to the matters of it. He couldn't deny creation was used for destruction. Instead of using it he was able to slowly he brought his hand outwards. From his shadow, a figure began to emerge it's skin black and cracked. Something about it radiated violence as Tatsuya's eyes looked at Hachiman. The creature's veins were lava and its body seemed cracked everywhere as it glanced at the situation. Whistling a bit at the handy work it helped accomplish. It held a different personality from Tatsuya and was part of the reason so much had happened. Hachiman's expression turned into a small grin as though admiring the handy work. "So, I must say this is an interesting scene you brought me to, boss." Something was clearly different from his zanpakuto with this figure. Though he guessed she knew that as he remained silent as the figure noticed the girl. "Who's this chick, she doesn't look like granny Amateratsu to me. Oh, expecting some apology, are we?" Tatsuya decided the ball was in her court for now. He couldn't really train Hachiman in the open. This realm was an exception obviously due to him being asleep. But training in your dreams didn't help in reality. He didn't touch his cheek in shock or change his nature. He merely accepted what she had to say. This wasn't going to be like the beach where they laughed and had fun. Tatsuya's whole persona seemed simply silenced and tame. Nothing remained of his previous endeavors. Only this sad acceptance of his wrongdoings though that hollow knew well enough. It wasn't like he anticipated the creature to behave itself around Calypso or anyone.

He'd only just fell asleep now for the first time and was only able to dream of this place. "Hachiman, let her speak." He said softly causing the hollow to go somewhat silent. It didn't look ashamed or sorry even about something. No fear or anything like that seemed to emerge from it. Only a shrug as it glanced at her now. Wondering what this girl wanted from it more than anything. It had been roused from its slumber by Tatsuya. Now it was her turn to speak and open dialogue with the destroyer of that city. Tatsuya didn't deny his part in it nor did he have words. Saying sorry at this point just wasn't enough for it. He did something bad and punishment would be needed for him. He knew a Court hearing loomed in the future. Though he knew not the point of such a proceeding. In his homeland death was the answer with body parts being hung to make an example. That was the example of his homelands time period in this way. Tatsuya's vision didn't shift or change as it remained on the city burning.

His zanpakuto spirit remained rather away from it all truthfully. She didn't want to get herself involved in all of it. Tatsuya had considered suicide but that would not bring them back. It would not heal the wounds he had caused. No matter the guilt or sadness he would carry on his heart. Tatsuya would not forget this moment where it fell apart. Kagami and Sachiko held such high hopes and put faith in him. Yet this was where he lead those dreams into the ashes. He truly was destruction it seemed and perhaps that was his calling. In the end, perhaps obliteration was his duty and purpose. But if that was the case why did it happen like that? Why did he try to come here and leave behind that role? He was a destroyer in his homeland a figure who fought countless battles. He could argue their policies were still new to him. But nothing would excuse his actions nor should they be. Tatsuya could blame Hachiman as a figure. But this was, of course, its way of manifesting itself. Making an opening.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:31 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Dreams Become Nightmares (Tatsuya/Calypso Private Dream) 6EdIfMt

Calypso's angered expression mellowed out as she saw a Tatsuya-like being come from Tatsuya Tatsuya's shadow, tilting her head in confusion as she uttered a gentle, 'huh'. She didn't expect an inner hollow to look like that; Did Ulv's inner hollow look like her, or something? Was that how it worked? It seemed surreal, in a sense, to have a scarier version of yourself in your head. Something right out of a psychological horror movie or something.

She heard the Hollow's question, but didn't answer, as she looked to the burning destruction that the man had concocted in his own head, the lava flowing with regrets and sadness, as she sighed cooly,

"No. No amount of apologies would make up for what he did, not even all the flowers in the world presented for such a thing. I'm not here for apologies, i'm here to talk."

She turned to the both of them, immediately approaching the Hollow, fearlessly looking upon him, "So your name is Hachiman, yeah? Sounds Japanese, fitting, actually. Was that a name you chose, or did Tatsuya choose it?" She looked upon him, astoundingly and frighteningly close for what it was, but she was looking upon it in interest, unafraid, unconcerned, "You have a really pretty body, Hachiman. Pretty body, pretty eyes, even if they glow with animosity. Have you ever had anyone tell you something good about yourself? Or have you just been sitting in here, cooped up, festering in Tatsuya's negative emotions til you decided to pop? Did you just want attention? Is that why you acted out?"

She then looked to Tatsuya, her movements abrupt as she put a hand on his shoulder, "You, listen. Lookit me, please Tati."
Her emotion wavered with sadness in that moment, but she seemed to try her best to disregard emotion in this time of talking, "Listen to me right now. Nothing you did on that day can or will ever be forgiven. You hurt people, Tati. You destroyed people's homes, their lives. I get it, you must be thinking, why i'm jiggling the knife around in the wound it already made? Because you need to face reality, Tati..."

She stared deeply into his eyes, concern glowing in her's, "You need to face reality, and keep moving. What you did will always be a scar on your life, like the scars on your body. But please, please tell me, you understand what you did was wrong, right? Do you understand this fact? Do you believe it in your heart?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Hachiman's eyes remained on her though he didn't look sorry for what happened. He wasn't sorry or concerned about it, this was life and it was done. If anything it was a rather impressive feat in his eyes. If nothing else his host even manipulated was a destructive force. Hachiman listened to her only because Tatsuya told him too really. He put both hands at his side before chuckling a bit before pointing to Tatsuya. Both times for his name and the nice things said about him. "First thing's first, I won't ever say sorry for something like this. If anything I enjoy the show myself, secondly if we want to start there. I wasn't born with a name or connections to anything or one. He forged that connection and we now work with old lady Amateratsu. But unlike him, I see the pride in my work. Take pride in violence and animosity where it grows. " Tatsuya didn't know what her reaction would be to him. But he began getting to know Hachiman now slowly over time. He wasn't apologetic nor would he ever be.

She'd moved to him putting a hand on his shoulder. Tatsuya's voice had lost a lot of joy and cheerfulness. Something somber remained in his tone as there was a pain in him. "What I did was beyond wrong, I twisted creation into destruction. I took homes and lives, these are things I won't forgive myself for. Not any day soon as this crime is one in my soul." He said softly as Hachiman frowned a bit at him. This wasn't going to work out well if Tatsuya ended up dead. The two wouldn't venture further from the world they were in. But this was merely a dream of which the thoughts of Tatsuya were manifested. It was obvious that this wasn't going far from what happened. Tatsuya didn't portray happiness or sunshine really. He seemed void and somewhat empty as he started outwards. He'd met her gaze only when she looked at him. Calypso needed to understand one thing. Tatsuya blamed himself to the point of a vice grip on his throat. He couldn't see anything but forgiveness.

Hachiman's hand came over and pulled the bandages aside revealing open wounds. He'd not been closed up or treated for them. He remained wounded from every blow and strike. Refusing medical attention from them as Hachiman's frustrations began to grow. "Look, lady, look good at his body to make sure you see it. He's not allowed a single healer to touch him even now. Those wounds aren't closing up any time soon. You can take the rest up with him, I'm going back Tatsuya, call me if you need me or Old Lady Amaterasu." Hachiman's frustrations were clear as it vanished into his shadow. Tatsuya's body was a mirror of the physical world. He began pulling the bandages around his injuries back up. Hiding the massive cut on his chest and several puncture wounds through his body. Some had passed clean through making it clear from the other side. Yet Tatsuya made no efforts to seal or tend to them. This wasn't about being a martyr or anything like that. He simply didn't feel he deserved medical treatment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum