Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Sleeper Awakens
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyToday at 6:34 am by Mirja Eeola

» Fubar Without Leave
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

» Where it Ends and Begins
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by MistahJay

» Beseeching Aid
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by Henrex

» Anastasius [APPROVED 0-4/0-3]
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] I_vote_lcapPractice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] I_voting_barPractice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] I_vote_lcapPractice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] I_voting_barPractice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128515 messages in 19566 subjects

Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy]   Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 12:11 pm

The North God

Not a soul was in sight, and even the wind was still. The only movement in eyesight was the cadence of her breathe, the rising of her chest and shoulders at every inhale, and the slow exhalation that follo--

"Can you shut up? That'd be great."

The voice breaking her concentration trailed off in a mischievous snicker, and once it was completely gone, her furrowed eyebrows returned to a relaxed state. Micaiah sat on the dry and cracked ground, the sun heating surface dirt. In this moment, Micaiah was concentrating on the energy within her, having it flow about in circulation. Throughout the process, the heat from the ground was rising into her body as if she was absorbing it.

At the moment, the girl was practicing the first martial art she ever learned: the Fire King's Godfist. Because of its affinity with heat, and the demands from Maujuda that she dedicate some time to practicing the craft, she decided to stop by in Australia and do some resistance training. Thanks to her naturally adaptive skills, it wasn't long for her body to grow accustomed to the heat of the environment and the ground itself, and the more she built up this resistance, the easier it would be to utilise the Godfist. Unfortunately, Micaiah wasn't the most patient kind of girl, and soon enough boredom got through to her.

"God, I can't stand this. Isn't it better to spar with someone if I'm trying to practice my martial skills, rather than sit around and 'focus on the energy'? There has to be something more engaging than this."

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy]   Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:19 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Travelling is sometimes one's best friend.

That thought came to her mind when she is in Australia. Since she has spent most of her time in both Europe and Africa due to her duties, she has rarely, if not, never stepped foot out of either these countries because it wasn't related to her work. And after a long time, she has decided to come here out of her own free will, not only for sight-seeing but also learn a new environment and train at a place that she is not familiar with.

But..

Someone else was here first. At first, Verniy only stood from afar, watching her practice for a short while until she had stopped. It does seem that she was practicing as well but since she is on a foreign ground, neither is she sure whether this person who was training is a friendly or not.

So what did she do? Verniy took her weapon off of her waist and held it by its handle, with the katana still sheathed.

By the time she got closer, Verniy posed a question.

"Who.. are you?"

Her eyes stared right at the woman, never breaking a single eye contact while gripping a sheathed weapon by her hand, questioning whether if her alignment in the land of Australia.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Practice Makes Boredom [Open/Verniy]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1