Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Gin's Communication Thread I_vote_lcapGin's Communication Thread I_voting_barGin's Communication Thread I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Gin's Communication Thread I_vote_lcapGin's Communication Thread I_voting_barGin's Communication Thread I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127819 messages in 19473 subjects

Gin's Communication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gin's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Gin's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Gin's Communication Thread Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Gin's Communication Thread   Gin's Communication Thread EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 11:42 am

Title makes the purpose of this thread pretty clear. Nothing fancy, just using this to talk to people I'm not able to contact on Discord and to advertise threads and such. Feel free to drop a post here if you want or need something from me!

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gin's Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Gin's Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Gin's Communication Thread   Gin's Communication Thread EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 11:43 am

Currently have an open thread in the 7th Division barracks, it's an open invitation to anyone who can make it there for a little friendly sparring with Inigo Olivier.

Here's his app: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t10368-inigo-olivier-4-5-priam-4-2

Here's the thread: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20177-training-sesh-open

Looking forward to seeing who joins!

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Gin's Communication Thread   Gin's Communication Thread EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Testing

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Gin's Communication Thread   Gin's Communication Thread EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 11:36 am

This thread (http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20177-training-sesh-open) is still open for any and all Gotei personnel who may be interested.

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Gin's Communication Thread   Gin's Communication Thread EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 1:13 pm

If anyone is looking to have a thread please let me know, I'm down for almost anything right now 8 )

Gin's Communication Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1