Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Hvit's White Hands EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Hvit's White Hands EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Hvit's White Hands EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Hvit's White Hands EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Hvit's White Hands EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Hvit's White Hands EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Hvit's White Hands EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Hvit's White Hands EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Take Me to Your Leader [Closed]
Hvit's White Hands EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:31 pm by Rawk

» Of Tradition and Innovation [Sofia]
Hvit's White Hands EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:26 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Hvit's White Hands I_vote_lcapHvit's White Hands I_voting_barHvit's White Hands I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hvit's White Hands I_vote_lcapHvit's White Hands I_voting_barHvit's White Hands I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129575 messages in 19721 subjects

Hvit's White Hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hvit's White Hands Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hvit's White Hands Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hvit's White Hands Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hvit's White Hands   Hvit's White Hands EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:19 am

Hvit's White Hands QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Ulv Auber
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18675-ulv-auber-approved-0-3-vizard-hazard-rating-a

» Upgrading:

Hvit's White Hands 4b35e09e138db9207b57b2804d3e2cc9adb23a04_hq

Noble White Fangs: After this new Evolucion, there was born a new power in Hvit. Not quite the Ressurection that most Evolucion Hollows can made, but a mini-form of the same vein, a sort of, "Super Hollow Mask" to straddle the gap between mask and Ressurecion.

These boots are immensely concentrated hollow energy, and act as their name suggests, being an incredible augment to Ulv's power. So compressed is the hollow reiatsu that it is barely contained, and explosively releases with every impact, a trick Ulv calls her "Impact Cero". The boots meld and flux with her Shikai and Bankai forms, giving any form the boots of her base, but alloying with a release state contains the energy sufficiently to negate the Impact Cero abilities. Ulv can also kick normal Cero and Bala out of these boots, at enhanced potency from normal.

Of course, this is still a Hollow Mask, and the burn of power is considerable. Ulv can keep this Super Form on for 10 posts - 12 at 0-3+ - with each post counting three towards the standard mask limit, in case she wishes to chop and change.

» Why: 0-3 Evolucion (Or thread, if I can't just get it for reaching a tier)

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hvit's White Hands Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hvit's White Hands Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Hvit's White Hands Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Hvit's White Hands   Hvit's White Hands EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 10:46 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Hvit's White Hands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1