Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Siegharty's Faces I_vote_lcapSiegharty's Faces I_voting_barSiegharty's Faces I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Siegharty's Faces I_vote_lcapSiegharty's Faces I_voting_barSiegharty's Faces I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131101 messages in 19901 subjects

Siegharty's Faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Siegharty's Faces Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Siegharty's Faces   Siegharty's Faces EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 am

Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail - Siegharty - Elyss Kishimoto
Link
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Siegharty's Faces Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Siegharty's Faces Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Siegharty's Faces Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Siegharty's Faces   Siegharty's Faces EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:14 am

[mod]Approved and added[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Siegharty's Faces Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Siegharty's Faces   Siegharty's Faces EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 9:54 am

Oda Nobunaga (Avenger Class) - Fate Grand Order - Siegharty - Elyss Kishimoto

Link

Changing faces from Erza to Oda.

Last edited by Siegharty on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Siegharty's Faces Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Siegharty's Faces Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Siegharty's Faces Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Siegharty's Faces   Siegharty's Faces EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 9:55 am

[mod]Approved, adding to the list[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Siegharty's Faces Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Siegharty's Faces   Siegharty's Faces EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail - Siegharty - Elyss Kishimoto

Oda Nobunaga (Avenger Class) > Fate Grand Order > Siegharty > Elyss Kishimoto

Link

Bwah. With the progress and everything being a bit slow at the moment, it's actually going to take a while to actual get to the point of why I wanted the Oda face, so for now, putting it back to Erza who matches Elyss' youth better at the moment. Keeping my eyes on Oda, but the chances of losing her are slim in the future. Maybe...

Last edited by Siegharty on Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Siegharty's Faces Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Siegharty's Faces   Siegharty's Faces EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 2:57 pm

[mod]Approved, changing face. Reserves expire 10th of August[/mod]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siegharty's Faces Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Siegharty's Faces   Siegharty's Faces Empty

Back to top Go down

Siegharty's Faces
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Face Claim Center-
Jump to: