Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Stefan skill upgrade I_vote_lcapStefan skill upgrade I_voting_barStefan skill upgrade I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Stefan skill upgrade I_vote_lcapStefan skill upgrade I_voting_barStefan skill upgrade I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Stefan skill upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan skill upgrade Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Stefan skill upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Stefan skill upgrade Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Stefan skill upgrade   Stefan skill upgrade EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 8:46 am

Stefan skill upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Stefan Soan
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19305-stefan-soan-approved-0-2-vizard-hazard-rating-s

» Upgrading:
Durability from Advanced -> Elite
Cero from Adept -> Advanced

» Why:

The durability upgrade is sorta a long time coming, Stefan regularly displays a high level of physical defense against all kinds of powerful foes. While he isn't the most durable character ever, able to remain unscratched through basically anything, oftentimes his defense prevents enemies from dealing serious damage by reducing damage taken to low levels. The best two examples are during his fight with Radioactive as they matched each other hit for hit, their GM strengths interacted differently. Stefan's non-GM durability meant he couldn't continuously take the direct hits without taking noticeable damage (especially to his fists), but the fact he didn't actually receive severe injuries while going blow for blow with another strength GM is proof of his durability. In the same thread he overpowered Nemain without taking noticeable injuries. The other example was Steel, his fight against Tsubasa, where he also took damage multiple times but his high level of durability prevented minor to moderate injuries from being moderate to severe. Also took a direct serious hit from Mirja near her prime without sustaining serious damage, another notable feat.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14446-the-coastal-clash-battle-for-the-southern-peninsula-iceland-conflict-event-mission
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19499-steel-stefan-soan-vs-tsubasa-unabara
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16880-fire-in-malaysia-or-near-abouts-jakarta

As for Cero, while Stefan is hardly known for it as a skill he has multiple high level feats involving it warranting an upgrade I'd say. Against both Henrex and the 0-2+ Mana-possessed Neoveta shell in WW4 Stefan has unleashed powerful Cero attacks. Along with this he does have a unique Cero which operates similarly to his Raiton Imbue called Cero: Sosogikominasu. His focus allows him to control Cero he creates quite easily and to an extreme degree, which has naturally honed his skill with it over time.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19567-bladed-deities-private-stefan-henrex
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19987-city-of-shadows-quincy-bloodstorm-ww4-start-event-antarctica

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Last edited by Gin on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan skill upgrade Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Stefan skill upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Stefan skill upgrade   Stefan skill upgrade EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 9:27 am

[mod]Please link relevant threads before anything else is done[/mod]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan skill upgrade Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Stefan skill upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Stefan skill upgrade   Stefan skill upgrade EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 9:33 am

done

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stefan skill upgrade Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Stefan skill upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Stefan skill upgrade   Stefan skill upgrade EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 8:27 am

[adm]Apparently this was already talked about on discord, going to deny it and move it.[/adm]

View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Stefan skill upgrade   Stefan skill upgrade Empty

Back to top Go down

Stefan skill upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1