Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bear Hugs - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bear Hugs - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Bear Hugs - Page 5 Empty Re: Bear Hugs

Fri May 24, 2019 9:17 am

Bear Hugs - Page 5 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Billy Talent - Song: Viking Death March

"I guess this is why we don't get on. I love Iron Man"

Well, little Midori certainly had some interesting tricks of her own. She made a dance about the world, seemingly drawing lines in the air, which would then catch Ulv in their pull. Unlike what she thought, there was no slow-down when she got caught in this metaphysical net of lines. Unable to really see them, Ulv could only notice their presence due to her immense extrasensory powers, and even noticing their presence wasn't enough to know where they were or how to avoid them. Though, Midori's plan did most certainly backfire on her in a most horrible manner.

Ulv was not someone so untalented to not be able to make on-the-fly adjustments, nor was Tiger Gate something that did not flow - it was Speed and Precision, so it was perfect for this. Further more, even though her true Speed was only single-digit percentage of what she could normally use, the manacles did nothing towards her Kinetic Sense, the ability to feel one's self. Her Proprioception was truly at the highest peak that it could be, to a point that thought was inferior to the memory of movement. The blow looked as if it would overshoot until suddenly it twitched back on target to smash her sternum and blow the wind out of her lungs. Though if Midori could hold herself, Ulv would not bother much with the blow. The manacles didn't reduce one's durability, and Ulv was a sturdy woman, doubled with the fact that Midori lacked the apical Martial Arts and powers that improved her strength like Ulv's did.

"Nice tricks. Maybe I should turn the manacles down from 95% to be equal to yours"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bear Hugs - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bear Hugs - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2019 2:42 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Truly, her martial prowess was beyond mortal ken - to the point that even her makeshift strategy was haplessly torn to shreds. The fierce blow connected, bone broke, and flesh was scarred.

If the manacles were not equipped, such a strike may have spelled certain death for the Remorseless Heroine. that plan backfired, she mused.

Light drops of blood poured from her mouth as she felt the wind being knocked out of her body. Even with such a strike, oddly enough... a grin could be seen in her fierce expression. It felt good. The frailty within her mind no longer held itself afloat.

She lacked the necessary skill as a martial artist. No, even if she were advanced in her skill level, Ulv's movements indicated that she existed in a realm of martial talent far above her own. Pulling away, Ulv casually complimented her on her intent, even if the execution ended in a miserable failure.

Suggesting that she alter the settings of the chains had made Midori furrow her brow as she vigorously rose to stand before her again; a fiery gaze reminiscent of a lion could be seen within those golden orbs.

"Well, since you're an extraordinary martial artist, I need to even the playing field somehow, and magic never hurt anyone... much. " Moving a few meters away, Midori lowered to the ground to retrieve her mystical blade, Goujian. Swinging the sword to remove any dirt or debris, she gazed upon Ulv and pointed the blade towards her.

"Fighting you bare-handed has been a pain in my ass so far - I think it's time I finally utilize what I'm skilled at. I'm not going down until I get one good strike in - until then, I guess we'll be spending the entire day in Africa."

Leaping forward, utilizing Vima, wrapping the vectors of energy around her feet - a method of increasing her speed - Midori flashed towards Ulv in an instant and performed a series of strikes, though the speed was altered which meant her usual strikes which were fast and precise, were now slower, falling into the realm of superhuman. Ulv would likely counter easily but at least Midori would be better prepared and built to deflect the oncoming assault.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bear Hugs - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bear Hugs - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2019 5:25 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"Even playing field? Why would you want one of them? Nobody ever learns anything from an even playing field. An even playing field is one step away from a easy target, and that's just boring" Ulv teased. Sure, she was very far above Midori's level of skill, but this was never a fight. It was a lesson, that she might learn from. Or she might not. Ulv wasn't sure on that front. But, here she was, in all her glory, at the Sixth Stack, facing a troublesome choice. She might need to drop the restraints down a bit to keep up with a sword-wielding Midori using Magic Tricks, but the stacks were giving her half again the restrained force she had, and that was pretty powerful. Without the restraints, Midori would be canned tuna by this point.

"Sharp metal objects are hardly the perview of a friendly match" Ulv exclaimed, activating her Punchinators to cover her hands in metal, and Wings Of Beowulf to assist in matching her Vima. It was a very good compromise for her. Then the blade came for her, faster than natural speed for someone bound up. Fortunately, Ulv was also a lot faster than natural now her cute slippers were on, and managed to bring the metal gauntlets up. A well-formed strategy was not to be discarded because of use, and so set vibrations along the sword. But because she was not aiming to defeat Midori, they were harsher and much more noticeable than before.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:31 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Sharing banter with the fierce warrior before her, Midori smiled with wistful confidence as the two traded strikes, Ulv's gauntlets deflected Goujian, whereas Midori redirected the blade's arc, hoping to land a strike across her skin. Ulv Auber was always full of unpredictable tricks and in that fashion, she equipped herself with two gauntlets and a pair of graceful slippers that increased her speed exponentially. Such an occurrence had only spurred more ardent excitement within her heart.

The true joy of battle could only be granted by participating in battles were your opponent possessed a counter for every strategy you employed. Her golden orbs gleamed with the passion of a warrior and her heart raced. As Blade and gauntlet crashed, Midori felt a harsh vibration across Goujian's sharp edge which elicited a momentary pause from the raven-haired woman, as she retreated a few steps backward, returning to a defensive stance.

She took the time to temporarily use Aionios to counter the vibrations before they could take any true effect. It would seem as though Midori had to utilize her strategy with the blade carefully. Ulv seemed to have every trick in the book for multiple forms of combat against weapons, spiritual or physical.

"I guess I'm not the only one with a bag of tricks here.... heh. "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:42 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

She loved her Wings Of Beowulf. The stellar freedom that they gave her on the speed front was nice. There was no force or obligation to be powerful, and while Ulv did turn the manacles down from 95% to 75%, there was still a great amount of fun to be had. After the backswing came, Ulv swiftly lept into the air and spun a gale inside her, reducing her weight to nothing and landing gently on the sword edge, smiling to Midori before flipping off it and finding footing on the ground, returning to normal weight as she did so.

"Darling, I have a whole bag of tricks I haven't shown you. But if you want this to be more than just skill, as shown with you using them speed lines, then I can oblige" Ulv smirked and then snapped out a palm, sending a gale-force wind billowing at Midori. It wasn't quite the cataclysmic world-ending wind that she could throw at full force, but it was still enough to seriously debilitate Midori. "Of course, there are some really dangerous tricks I've got that could cause a lot more damage than I intend to. So, I'll try to be gentle, my dear kitten"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:43 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

"Well, unlike mine, the majority of your tricks have seemed to work out well. " Midori held Goujian tightly within her grip as she continued to banter on with the mighty warrior. Indeed, for every trick Midori intended to employ, Ulv seemed to counter it with little to no effort. It made her seem like such a novice, but that hardly held any embarrassment in her eyes.

It was a learning experience and yet another reason to train herself and hone her fighting abilities. Even as she witnessed Ulv spinning through the air and creating gales of wind, Midori grinned with excitement simply because it was yet another trick, another curve to keep the raven-haired warrior on her feet.

Even though she could not pinpoint the nature of this wind, Midori was familiar with its graceful nature as the woman who raised her was ever fond of utilizing it to defeat her enemies. She had even taught her how to manipulate it well enough. Thus, a thought sort of came at the front of Midori's mind. It wouldn't be fully powered as it would be, considering the manacles, but Midori would utilize that knowledge and bring it to bear here.

Swinging her sword upward, she let out a powerful yell and executed a powerful downward slash, generating a crescent shockwave of wind to clash with Ulv's own billowing attack. Of course, not knowing the nature of Ulv's wind, there was a possibility this could end up overpowered and if so, she would likely evade the strike and come up with another plan. Either way, she couldn't stay in the defensive for long. Ulv was becoming relentless now in her attacks.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:04 am

The Flame Of Hope

More of a showcase of the things she could do than actually trying to beat Midori at this point, Ulv landing after the Palm Of The Wind clashed with her burst of wind and then dispursed, as if it was to exhibit itself rather than to strike against Midori. Ulv then sealed away her boots to instead don the wind-blue dress known as the Storm Regalia. The Wind surrounding them seemed to grow more vigorous and enthusiastic with the donning of the dress, and Ulv herself cracked a broad grin before she called a gigantic man with a shout. He stood a hundred foot off the ground and eight thousand foot into the sky. The enormity of the man was incredible to behold, and he was Ulv's to command.

"I really hope that regeneration of yours is kind Henrex's or Arianda's. It'll suck to have to tell Shadin I sort of obliterated his wife because I was having fun" Ulv exclaimed, spinning on the spot and gathering a great gale around her leg, which she then twisted and ignited, kicking the raging inferno of hyper-enriched oxygen brought to an blistering roar by Ulv. It's body was broad and it's speed fast enough that it would be difficult to get out of the way of if Midori was not wearing the Devil Bonds.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:11 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

To some particular degree, fighting Ulv felt like that final boss battle in the videogame where you figured you have every strategy planned out but that strategy was constantly trampled upon because they seemed to throw so many unexpected attacks that leave you devastated and then you must restart the game.

Midori let out a sigh of exasperation mixed with a weary chuckle as she witnessed Ulv donning a white dress. It was an extraordinary marvel but not one that seemed to affect her much. No, what really caused her to laugh was when a... yes, she was seeing it right, no bullshit illusion here, a mighty giant of a man that stood valiantly within the sky.

This lady was full of so many surprises and not a single one of them was fun. The notion of at least one strike to the body was slowly floating along within the wind. She wasn't given too many moments to stare at the giant as Ulv executed another attack, hurdling a gale that seemed to be enriched with heat?

The attack wasn't as simplistic as described and so Midori could not exactly prepare herself in time to launch a counterattack. She held Goujian forward and tried to brave the storm of the tempestuous gale but that did not prevent her from being caught within and so, many painful cuts, and a lost arm. Something that would probably grow back.

This was a thrashing that she definitely wouldn't wake up easy from in the morning but even so... once the smoke cleared, she still stood. The pain was excruciating. Her regeneration was not moving as fast it did before, and yet... Midori was still standing. It wasn't a mighty stand, but a stand nevertheless. Her body was bloodied and torn, and she lacked an arm right now, but Midori meant what she said.

"Heh... well, once these manacles are taken off of my damn arms... I'm certain I'll be beautiful and charming by the time I see him. My regen isn't this Henrex fellow you speak of or whoever Arianda is but... I think I can manage... ha... "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:35 am

The Flame Of Hope

Blasting Midori with her Ignis Ragna and slicing her arm off, Ulv landed gently on the floor, and then smiled at her. She was quite the Determinator to be on her feet after all this. But, even were she able to not scream from the pain like a billion needles in her eyes, it was still ever-present and would require all her mind to stay conscious. The El Ragna enhanced flame was terrifying, after all. Even Ulv would struggle to deal with it.

"Here's hoping. But, you look pretty messy. Should call it a day here and let you get some rest. Turning up to Shadin's place like that wouldn't be the best" Ulv spoke, and then the wind bellowed, spiralling around her with incredible force. The giant man was looking at Ulv, and clearly between that and the dress he was enhancing her powers a great deal. "Was fun. If you can recover from your current bout of nilihistic remorselessness, then we can do it again" Ulv then moved towards Midori, her smile evident on her face.

With clearly restrained power, the manacles burning brightly and her spiritual pressure obviously hampered, Ulv still moved like a lightning bolt, her speed-enhancing Wind powers pushed to the extreme with Ragna on the field. And then in the heartbeat after she arrived in front of Midori, Ulv struck out, the prototype Tiger Gate focusing a great deal of strength into a small hole, precisely on Midori's sturnum, to knock the breath out of her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:03 pm

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

"Indeed, you've gone too far and now I'm short one arm and mortified because I saw Bear satan in its unholy glory but.. it was fun. I'll admit that much. " Midori stumbled forward as blood poured from her mouth. To be certain, she knew that the battle was likely over and accepted that the battle was no longer in her favor. The manacles suppressed a lot of her ability and Midori was likely at the level of superhuman with a few supernatural abilities. It wasn't an excuse nor would she cry foul. She was overpowered by the superior warrior and that was all there was to it.

Even now, Ulv tried to speak in that tone that only seemed to be laced with ridicule but with the loss of blood so far and the lack of an arm, all she could really do was speak through blood-soaked lips. "Either way, I'd like to enjoy this minor-vacation in Africa, so if it isn't too much to ask, please don't drag me back to him like this. I'll meet him soon enough. "

And with that, she dropped Goujian and simply accepted the fierce blow to the chest. Thank god for her body construction and the manacles suppressing Ulv's strength because she may have died from something like this. For now, it took the breath from her chest and her knees staggered as she fell onto Ulv's shoulder. It was finally time to rest, if only for a moment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum