Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Nation Grows!
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by THEFROST

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by basswalker

» The Truth is Hard
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Armor [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 11:43 am by THEFROST

» The Medical Beginning (Complete)
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Will [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 11:06 am by THEFROST

» Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by THEFROST

» Elyss coming in hot!
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 10:14 am by Siegharty

» Rukongai Adventure [OPEN]
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 9:06 am by Forsaken Crow

» The King's Tulpa
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptyToday at 7:19 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  I_vote_lcapYoriko's learned some new tricks.  I_voting_barYoriko's learned some new tricks.  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  I_vote_lcapYoriko's learned some new tricks.  I_voting_barYoriko's learned some new tricks.  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2677 registered users
The newest registered user is Gloam

Our users have posted a total of 128738 messages in 19615 subjects

Yoriko's learned some new tricks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yoriko's learned some new tricks.    Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Yoriko's learned some new tricks.  QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yoriko Morri
» Link To Character: [Link Their App]

» Upgrading: [State what you are upgrading]

» Why: [Why are you upgrading it? Is there any story, reason or purpose behind it?]

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Yoriko's learned some new tricks.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1