Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A spicy meal  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A spicy meal  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A spicy meal  - Page 2 Empty Re: A spicy meal

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:43 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

A spicy meal  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

A Shinigami? Yes, show knows this. Her tired and scared mind is able to comprehend that much without words being exchanged. Though, that’s it? Just in one blow; one act of defiance against its desires, the hungry beast that had chased her so feverishly ends its rampage? Her mind couldn’t help but think this just a trick of her mind. She couldn’t help but think that monster would simply reappear right over them with its large maw open devouring them both in one massive bite, but that never happens. All that occurs next is a hand being extending to her fallen person; a hand that looked comforting not because of its softness but because of its security.

Elys couldn’t help but reach out to her saviour letting her petite but calloused fingers lightly grip against his palm.

“Arkin… The immortal…”

She repeats blinking with large onyx eyes up at the man that blocked out the sun’s shine shrouding her in his shadow. Now, this man is a man that Elyss immediately feels admiration for. It wasn’t for his acts of bravery or heroism, but his simple savage, yet strong, secure, and kind aura speaks of a man that carries himself with respect. He’s a leader among the people; someone who extends a hand to all; someone she hoped to be in the future.

“Ah… I-I’m Elyss. Elyss Kishimoto.”/

She is quick to stammer out after feeling herself staring for too long. She, then, rises using his grip as support onto her slightly shaking legs and sighs in relief that her life was not ended on this day. That would be a true detriment to her goals and dreams.

“Thank you for saving me.”

She says keeping her face impartial to the whole situation despite her physical form seeming shaken up by the experience. There is a strange desire to hold herself up as a strong individual even when she does not need to be, but it is there, and she tries her best to look bigger than the bigger man before her. It’s probably a bit comical to watch.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A spicy meal  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A spicy meal  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:42 am

ARKIN | THE ODINSON

"I saved you this time, but next time you'll save yourself."

From another such words could be seen as a dismissal, but from him it felt like something more. As the corners of his lips began to tug upwards, revealing a smile behind the beard. His voice filled with belief in his words, as if by merely saving her he had created a chain of events which would lead to her paying it forward. Such was his belief in that, he would stand to look down at her meeting her attempt to look strong with the look of a fellow warrior. If she carried herself as one, she would be treated as one.

He would lift a bear maw of a hand, placing it upon their shoulder with care to not harm her. A squeeze would follow as ice blue eyes peer'd down at her. The baritone voice deep and rumbling as he spoke, giving her his utmost attention. It was only right that she demand his full unwavering care, as she was a warrior in need.

"You have stumbled once, I am confident you shall not do so again. I shall bring you to town, and give you a belly full of mead and meat."

Just like that, the entire incident rolled off his shoulders. A threat had come and passed, now which came was to take care of this shaken warrior. Naturally, nothing like mead and food would suffice. Perhaps they would have time to discuss other matters, but for Arkin his concern laid solely on her. It was almost strange to see a total stranger act as if they had been friends for a life time, welcoming them with open arms and providing care. It was.. atypical of most shinigami.

"And then you shall tell me the epic tale of your story, yes?"

THE IMMORTAL | END POST

A spicy meal  - Page 2 JfH75kA
A spicy meal  - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A spicy meal  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A spicy meal  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

A spicy meal  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Save herself? Is that like some foreboding fortune? Though, Elyss already knew what exactly this large man was hinting at. Next time, she won’t need anyone to come around randomly and save her. Next time, she’ll be strong enough to fight her own battles. It’s a strange way to encourage another that could be taken the wrong way, but imagining herself taking on such a beast as the one that fled without a second thought has her giddy on the inside mixing with her frightened anxiety making her feel like she’d explode from the day’s exertion on the spot. Besides, who’d think a man such as this who seemed so large, yet wore such a calm expression, would wish ill will on another? Still, it is clear to not get on his bad side. Even the gentlest of giants can easily squash an insect.

Which is quite evident just by the sheer weight of the man’s hand on her shoulder. Despite him obviously holding back his strength, Elyss could feel how easily he could take her arm off from its socket without a second thought. She is both scared and stuck by awe of this fact. It is like a male Ulv had graced her with his presence. Though, she cannot gauge how this man would compare to that giant of a woman. Ulv may have manhandled her before, but her hands were not as… massive… as this.

“Town? Mead?”

Elyss speaks quietly with a slightly deeper tone for a normal woman. Oh, Rukongai?! Someplace in Rukongai? Elyss’ eyes fell to the ground; a frown playing on her face; her thoughts moving from here to there about her current situation. Without saying anything, she brings her hand up a bit flexing her fingers in and out of a fist repeatedly.

“I am sorry, but I must refuse your offer. Maybe another time.”

She states nodding her head solemnly. She is not in the mood for any sharing of tales as of now, and the idea of eating was appealing, but she simply wished to be alone to think on what has occurred here. It’s nothing against the strangely friendly giant before her. She’s just always preferred solitude to friendly company. Even with Ulv, she mostly only appears before the woman when she feels troubled or wants to train.

With that said, she returns her onyx eyes upwards to Arkins and gives a small apologetic smile before reaching and attempting to grab his wrist to remove it from her shoulder, but she does not give it to him; grabbing with her other hand and shakes it with a bow of her head.

“Again. Thank you for your help, but I must be on my way. One day, I shall repay the offer however.”

She is quick to release him and take a step back wondering if there was more he wished to say before she departed. If not, she would turn and begin taking slow steps from him to keep her strong facade up despite her unease with everything currently. It is the least she can do after turning down a warrior’s invitations.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum