Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Empty Re: This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:49 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 JCRrxmK

"Here I go!

Yoriko would start by going into the tiger stance then have her palms facing upward and the fingers curled into the palm. Whilst her thumb, meanwhile, would be tight against the index and middle fingers. Before cocking both arms by holding tight fists against her hips, with her elbows pointed back.

Causing the rock around her to go upward forming the same discs she created before alternating between the right and left hands firing straight into the vizard's chest area, next she would use the same stance only to this time forcing the ground to create columns of rocks too spew out before shifting her leg forward firing a small stream of ruts and protrusions from the ground at Ulv.

Yoriko would then go into the "cat-stance" placing her non-dominant foot forward by taking one step in front of her right twisting her back foot out to a 45-degree angle from the parallel her foot was in before putting all of her weight into the back of her foot while leaving the rest on her dominant foot back the reason why she did it is that her foot could be extended without loss of balance.

Next she would causing two medium sized boulders to levitate next to the girl each one with a total radius of before propelling them whilst both using punching motions followed by kick motions to increase its speed. The most impact would make most individuals suffer a bit of damage but considering she's using Ulv as a training dummy she'll just shrug it off as it were nothing but a simple fly.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Empty Re: This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:32 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Yep. That was fitting. Just a total blank, not even acknowledging Ulv had spoken. It was a good job Ulv had control over her temper to the degree she did, or she'd be explaining why there were bits of Yoriko across the wasteland. Why did she even bother with this woman? Outside of being Henrex's adopted whatever, they didn't get along. As their last interaction confirmed. The invite was factious and she never expected Yoriko to actually accept it. But here she was, truly fervent in her belief that she could survive being hit by one of Ulv's Ceros.

The rocks were thrown at her and blasted out of the sky with her Bala. The nature of her energy becoming less like a mystery with every moment. Every use enlightened her to the words Hayden gave her, the words she had with Haereticus.
"Anything else? You were quick to tire last time"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:00 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

"Of course I'm not done." She would say to Ulv as the frontal assault she made on Ulv was nullified completely by the use of her bala, while this would usually make her a bit angry it was a great practice opportunity against projectiles similar to her own as she grinned.

Yoriko would use the levitated slab of rock and turn it into a shield that would revolve around her body similar to a planet towards a star to use as either a shield as it positioned in front her her, she would use some of the rock and hurl it at Ulv as a quick retaliation. If that didn't work Yoriko would attempt to manipulate the ground beneath Ulv's feet and turn it into quick sand which would cause the girl to slowly sink, it it would fail Yoriko would manipulate the earth underneath her to once again cause a few slabs to levitate toward her before condensing it into a solid rock quickly using flash step to maneuver and hopefully get a good attack in from behind.

If Yoriko managed to get behind the vizard easily she would shift her feet to cause small earth-like spikes to erupt from the ground before causing them to launch at Ulv via punches, quickly she would use some of the orbting earth around her to fire a condensed blast of rubble. Then she would physically lift the earth from the ground with her strength holding a boulder over her head before throwing it at Ulv.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999This cero...definitely won't kill you. I promise~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:58 am

Well, not being done was decent. Ulv would stick around until she was exhausted and then head off and go question her life choices. The incoming rocks that were thrown at her were shot down by a spread of bala, and then the quicksand was countered by a reiatsu platform, the same thing Shinigami used to stand on the air and have cool aerial battles. The levitation after the quicksand was actually something that worked, more because Ulv let it happen than anything though. She wasn't going to shot down her projectiles before she had a chance to use them, after all. That'd just be cruel.

What she did do, however, was shoot a some bala out of her back as Yoriko flash stepped behind her and launched the rocks from there, cracking them into pebbles, before slowly turning around and launching another wave of bala at the condensed rubble she had as her shield. Finally, the earth that was ripped from the ground itself was also shot with a pair of slightly stronger bala. And amidst all this rubble, was Ulv's blase face. Mostly because half her mind was on the energy she was putting out and quarter of her mind was on keeping her Fury Stacks dampened down. The strain that was every bala, enlightened Ulv, step by step. It was most, interesting to see.

"Unless your Shikai is exclusively making rocks harder, you won't have the power to make rocks hard enough to be satisfactory primary attacks" Ulv commented, in a half-attentive voice.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:08 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Yoriko briefly stopped as she listened to Ulv's words regarding the physical power of her rocks maintaining its durability to not crack with a simple bala made her question herself as well. Not only did she need the phsyical strength to do so but hopefully when she unlocks shikai build a genuine relationship with her zanpaktou spirit in order to gain some potential of her earth abilities specifically with regular rocks such as these. You're right..at my current level I don't have the power required to make these rocks durable. Still I'm gonna throw whatever I have left at you. She said at Ulv before continuing her assault though she was starting to suffer a bit of fatigue, regardless the girl would start by once again gathering a bunch of rocky material to once again use as a shield to protect herself before shifting her legs into the Scissors stance.

First her legs would be twisted over one another to make it look, oddly enough, like a pair of scissors. With her front leg twisted away and her hind knee is dropped three inches away from her front leg and one inch above the ground The front leg is twisted away from its norm and the hind knee is dropped three inches away from the front leg.

The reason why she chose this stance is because it allows herself to appear as small as possible making a small surface area when being attack and covers her groin and lower portions of her body. Then she would would summon up another rock only this time apply a bit of her spiritual energy into it to make it somewhat durable, before making a punching motion to throw the rocks at Ulv once again and punch her fist towards the ground attempting to create a small fissure for Ulv to fall in. However if that didn't work she would create another rock and punch it into the air, before making a grabbing motion causing the rock to quickly break apart into a flurry of small yet sharp particles able to easily cause a bit of wounds towards the skin.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:01 am

Yoriko got into her stances again, preparing herself for the next barrage of earth control. Which Ulv preempted with her Palms Of The Wind. Not as strong as it could be, but the gale force winds were still strong enough to knock people clean off their feet, and spit the loose rocks all over the place.
"Issue two, it takes too long for you to use your powers, you are too open for counter attack while building up" Ulv spoke, brushing a hand through her hair and looking back to Yoriko. Hvit had that kind of pride, but these days she was allowed it. Yoriko, less much.

"And issue three, the earth is really easy to avoid when pretty much every race has some sort of flying ability. These, are the three main flaws of your power. The three things you need to overcome. Fix these three issues and it will be a good sealed power. It is very broad in it's application, so your Shikai is promising, if you can get that far"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:22 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Yoriko listened to Ulv's words of criticism and critique with a heavy heart, she didn't get angry or upset but used this opportunity as a guideline for herself. Mentioning the apprehended fact of everyone being able to fly while she's stuck on the ground makes it a heavy counter play to her abilities and the fact that she was wide open for counters was very apparent considering what Ulv had just demonstrated right in front of her.

With that Ulv concluded the issues she had with the girl's zanpaktou which ultimately was going to be her next goal, assuming she attains shikai she'll have to focus on the three main flaws of her zanapaktou and find ways around it otherwise it'd be useless. With that been said, Yoriko looked down as she clenched her fist before looking at Ulv once more this time with a smile on her face. These words have given me alot to think about..but these are issues that I'll ulitmately face in the field of battle and I must work my way around them.She said as this would be her next roadblock to which she must overcome giving her more incentive to strive for greatness

I humbly thank you for what you've done for me today. And I'm glad we got the chance to learn about one another far as abilities and what have you. Yoriko would then give the vizard a bow of respect before opening a sekkimon back to the Sereitei to get some well deserved rest.

[Exiting thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum