Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Empty Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki]

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:40 pm
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE SUEKI TEMPLATE

Sueki Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: Ichijou Miura(Adopted) Rachel Mihaela(Sueki Born)
» Titles: Ichi, Fang-toothed narcissist, Me, myself, and Ichijou, and the list goes on and on.
» Age: Looks like a teenager, but true age is 20.
» Gender: Female
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Appearance Picture:

I. Personality Traits

» Personality:

There are many layers to Ichijou's personality but not one amongst them is more apparent than her vanity. She is a self-absorbed individual and does nothing to hide it. Even if the world is going through the phase of a war, she would more than likely be the type of person to film herself during the events in order to receive more fame and attention for herself. It goes beyond being the center of attention. She wants all of it. The life of the party. Belle of the ball. Star quarterback on the football team. She has no aspirations of saving the lives of others or even fighting someone in a quest for revenge. She is neither a protagonist nor antagonist. She is simply Ichijou Miura. An individual all her own.

To wit, she cannot recall what made her so narcissistic. Is it a craving to be the center of attention? Is it a tragedy that befell her in the past? What often possesses her when she desires to always be in the spotlight? Such questions are a series of mysteries even to herself.

She normally never does it to rub anyone the wrong way but if you ask her to actually show emotion, feel remorse, or concern herself with the world at large... she'll simply return to making videos and posting pictures of herself on her social media platform.

If her name isn't included in it, she definitely has no investment. By no means does she feel the world only revolves around her, but it isn't too far-fetched to claim that Ichijou is emotionally empty. She may show many emotions but one can never truly tell if it is a facade or if she is ever truly genuine.

On the other hand, her craving for attention seems to be something one could - in theory - find charming. Among many individuals, she is the most sociable person in her own right. Ichijou is never one to turn down an open invitation to friendship. She loves to be sociable with just about anyone, whether you're a demon or a Quincy, or a Shinigami or Vizard.

She doesn't discriminate. If you're her friend, she wants you to go wherever she goes, hang out frequently, and have so much fun that you almost feel like you're freeloading.

She isn't vain to the point where she would step on the toes of others; she is a competitive spirit, one who is not willing to let herself be outdone by anyone, peer or mortal enemy.

Although a lot has been focused on how vain she is - in truth, Ichijou craves attention and affirmation. She would never admit it but she doesn't have the highest self-esteem in herself. She doesn't brood about it nor does she feel like she is ever hiding behind insecure walls.

Another aspect of Ichijou's social personality is that she is very goofy and loves to playfully throw insults whenever she can.

It isn't necessarily the type of insults that would upset someone - rather, annoy them and make them embarrassed. She will happily take the same teasing in jest, depending on who she happens to be talking to. She is not ashamed of herself, so she doesn't expect others to feel the same about themselves.

She just accepts herself for who she is. She is not the strongest warrior with a banner of accolades or the charitable soul out to cure world hunger. She is an abandoned vampire who was adopted and raised on earth.

Her desire for affirmation is found through cameras, through social media, through the spotlight.

It may be sad to admit such a thing but as long as she hears or reads comments on her platform, singing her praises as if she were the most heavenly angel to descend upon earth, Ichijou is content.

She is fulfilled. She often wonders if she can stare beyond that type of mindset, that type of identity but there are oftentimes where she is afraid to feel vulnerable, to admit that she wants to be affirmed genuinely and not because of any fame or fortune.

It's a hypocritical complex. She wants to be praised and affirmed for the virtue of herself and her alone and yet... cannot stop finding fame through being in the spotlight, with the focus on her.

Deep down, the true spirit Ichijou embodies is a goofball. She is always one for humor and her speech pattern is always laid back. She has no outward arrogance about herself - outside of her need for attention and her narcissistic nature. To say that she is shameless is an understatement. Her humor can usually range from morbid to carefree and even sexual, and many more degrees. In conclusion, Ichijou is who she proclaims she is, but under all of those layers, there is still someone more waiting beneath the fold.

» Likes: Herself. Ichijou. Ichijou in the third person. Ichijou everything. Being narcissistic. Attention. Everyone giving her attention. Some more serious likes are being acknowledged, her mother, and is fond of people she can tease or befriend easily.

» Dislikes: Not being the center of attention. The idea of having enemies. Anyone who would try and take the spotlight from her. Being irrelevant at any point in time.

I. Character History

» History

Even though our adorable vampire would like to erase all memories of her childhood - if that is what it could be called - her origins began within Romania; her birth name was Rachel Mihaela. Her mother and father served under the Queen of Sueki, Claire.

When she was born, the mindset was simply to raise her as a loving daughter cared over by both of her parents, eventually allowing her to grow physically and spiritually, becoming a fine warrior that would serve at the side of the Queen.

However, during one of her father's missions, he was tragically murdered during a fierce battle against a powerful human. His wife, who was left behind, was stricken with grief at the loss of a husband. Even though Rachel had become aware that her father died in the line of battle, it did not seem to affect her to the point of grief or lingering sadness, yet her mother did not recover so well.

Each day that passed was a torture for the woman. Swallowed within her sorrow, her ability to raise Rachel faltered and there were many times the Sueki child would wander around, seeking attention elsewhere.

Her sanity no longer existed, and so, when Rachel was but only seven years old, her mother had committed suicide, slitting her own throat, ensuring that she hit struck the most vital vein and canceling out any form of regeneration.

She did not detest raising her daughter. She adored her beloved little girl. In truth, she had realized how mentally weak she was without the love and affection of her husband.

If her father's death did not affect her, her mother's shouldn't have had any lasting effect either. However, she felt... ashamed. Whereas any child - who experiences the tragic loss of a parental figure - would feel grief, guilt, or even shame at their passing, Rachel felt ashamed that she was never given proper attention. She felt that she had wanted to experience what any child does. Attention.

After her father's death, she hardly ever received such a gift, as her mother spent her remaining days plagued with despair. As it was, her home was without a parent. She had never met Claire and knew of no proper way to contact her, believing that she was a myth, and so... Rachel wandered Romania, fending for herself in a world that had truly given her the most profound case of "bad luck" one could imagine.

She was an oddity. As her Sueki blood became more pronounced within her veins, she found herself growing hungry with each day, and yet no amount of food she stole properly brought her true satisfaction, to say nothing of fulfillment. No, what she required was blood. Pure and undiluted. And so, giving in to her urges, she committed her first acts of murder. It initially started with small birds, progressed into dogs she found grotesque in appearance or strays and culminated with a frequent amount of humans.

The blood and flesh were so euphoric that she soon began to enjoy the thrill of hunting down her prey. By no means had she become a hunter worth their weight in gold, but as her body developed and she continued to age, she became well-versed in minor forms of combat and killing, perfecting her skill with a knife.

However, too much attention was being brought to how many dead bodies were piling up, and so she found a way to leave Romania, using her natural traits as a Sueki to travel to Japan.

The thought of being caught and executed had brought immense fear to the mind of the developing Sueki - who was physically in her teens but some undetermined age(she lost track) - as such, she decided to lay low, keeping her murders at a minimum, even though her cravings were still rampant.

One night, however, had seemed to change her life and name, forever. It was really supposed to be so simple. There was a beautiful woman who seemed to be in her early thirties, walking within the early hours of the night, making her way back home. Ichijou had learned not to sympathize with whether her victims were mothers, fathers, animals, or vice-versa. She had grown long accustomed to the law of the jungle. In no uncertain terms, she had to eat to survive.

Somehow, something about her energy was so warm and gentle that she accidentally gave away her hiding spot, unwillingly revealing herself to the woman. No doubt, she was startled to see a waifish girl with tattered clothing, to say nothing of the dried blood stains around her mouth and her skin. Such a visage would've likely elicited horror in a soul less resolved, yet the woman standing before her only posed a question to the young woman, wondering if she was ok or if someone had harmed her. The question had caught her off guard. Even so, she raised her knife, preparing to cut her down and indulge in the blood that would subsequently spurt from her wounds.

Even with such a grisly sight before her, the woman stood adamantly before the tiny Sueki and opened her arms. Even with an appearance as disheveled and frightening as her own, the woman still showed her love.

"I have no idea why you wish to end my life, but if it brings you peace, then don't worry. I'll make sure you're okay. "

"I... what? Are you some type of idiot, lady!? I... I'm a monster! a bloodthirsty murderer. Why are ya' showing me kindness? Why would ya' willinly' throw your life away? You'd only be a meal for me. I'd move on to others. "

As she gazed at her, the upright hand holding the knife began to tremble.

"That may be true... but to me, in my eyes, you are a little girl who seems to - deep inside - wish for more than the situation you're currently in. I don't know why... I just feel it. "

Rachel started to feel a tear slide down her eyes, afraid to admit that she was right. It would shatter the illusion she had developed for herself up until now. She was a hunter.

As she shook her head, she pushed the woman to the ground and brought the knife to her neck.

"No, I'm a monster. I'll show you why I am a monster. "

"My dear, monsters are the kind who do not need to announce how much of a beast they are. If you had truly intended to kill me, you would have done so already. "

With a giggle, she gazed into the eyes of the petite Sueki, which caused her to go silent. The knife slipped from her fingers, falling helplessly to the ground beside the woman.

"How could someone so adorable... be a monster? " As the woman said so, she wrapped her arms around Rachel and pulled her close.

"If you wish, you can live with me and not have to suffer anymore. I have no children of my own... so I'd be honored to have such an adorable little thing greeting me from work. "

When the blue-haired woman uttered those words, tears began to fall rapidly from her eyes as she buried herself deep within the woman's chest.

"I... would love that. I don't want to be this way. I don't want to be alone anymore. Take me away, please... I'll be the best daughter you've ever had. "

"I don't doubt that. By the way, my name is Ayumi. Ayumi Miura. What is yours? "

"M-me? I... my name is Rachel. At least... that's what my deceased mother called me. S-since... we'd have this arrangement... um... you... could choose a name for me. "

"Oh? Well, I'll call you Ichijou if you don't mind. Welcome to the family. " Ayumi rose from the ground, picked up the Sueki within her arms, and carried her home.

From there, Rachel was no longer Rachel but now Ichijou Miura. Life in Japan was initially difficult to acclimate to, but in time, she adapted without trouble. In fact, she had grown so enamored with the culture of the cities she would visit that she began to record her adventures on camera with Ayumi, garnering a massive following.

The viewers that would come to her videos as she posted them would spread the word and soon, she had become a celebrity within Karakura, unintentionally attracting the attention of so many people. She was the adorable, fang-toothed girl who loved to go on an adventure. In time, Ichijou got more creative with the videos.

She would record herself during the midst of a battle or two, like a bystander watching the action and adding commentary for entertainment. Whenever she would be home, she would message others on her social media account and occasionally record videos of herself eating a variety of meals. Her life had gone from a living hell... to a bright future of paradise. And her story was only beginning...

I. Equipment

» Equipment: Pocket Knives. Lots and Lots of sharp objects.

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Natural Abilities:

Blood Burst: Similar in principle to the Shunpo technique of Shinigami, Burst is a natural ability that allows Ichijou to accelerate in long unbidden strides. The method in which her ability operates is very reminiscent of a race car that can achieve the highest bursts of speed to get to a designated location, yet that very same race car runs out of energy and must rest at a pit stop in order to refuel for the next engagement.

Through consuming a certain amount of blood, Ichijou can achieve a sort of energy burst; Burst allows Ichijou to use that stock of energy to achieve a level of speed that often portrays the impression that she disappears and reappears within seconds.

In reality, she's merely using the blood consumed within her body to increase her physical speed in order to guide her body until she's "emptied" out. Once that occurs, Ichijou cannot rest and regain the used stock. Once her container is emptied, she must restock on blood to execute the ability properly. Unless she has the blood she can consume easily within her vicinity, blood burst is an ability best suited to escape and evasion situations.

Post limiter: Can be used up to two posts, with a three post cooldown.

Strategic Genius: Even though she often allows others to believe she is dimwitted and incapable of logical thought, Ichijou's possesses a sixth sense of awareness that allows her to act in a way most suitable to a situation at hand. She never acts in an irrational manner, each thought, even those made on the battlefield, are executed with diligence. She can sense danger, know when to escape, and the best method for that escape in a matter of seconds. To be clear, Ichijou cannot see into the future nor always make the right predictions but she can formulate a plan without losing her poise.

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities:

Blood Rites

The Sueki live and die by the blood within their dark veins. Blood is not just a source of survival either. By taking blood and drawing certain patterns on surfaces, a Sueki can conjure a Blood Rite. These spells widen the strategic options a Sueki has in and out of combat. Upon finishing the blood drawing, the Sueki must then make contact with the pattern with their own blood and call upon the ability. This is often done by cutting the Sueki's own hand, feet etc and slamming them onto the pattern. A glow of darkness will emit from the bloody pattern and the spell is cast. Note that these patterns may be drawn upon the Sueki's own body. Some Sueki have even scarred their own bodies to create permanent patterns on their skin for easy access to these spells. The effects of a Blood Rite are increased in speed, size and strength (where applicable) based on the Sueki's Blood Rite skill. The actual pattern needed to be drawn is not specific and can be changed slightly so long as it fits the theme. The pattern also can be of any size, so long as it is distinguishable.

Kumitsu: The ability to cover the target in a veil of shadow that blocks off energy from the outside and from within. This allows anyone's energy that has been covered in shadows to become undetectable by people outside of the veil. This gives off a visible aura of darkness that hides their appearance so it's rather obvious that they are there. However, if used at night or in very dark places, the affected target becomes very difficult to see as they blend into the darkness around them.

Kumitsu is generated by drawing any image, but then drawing a circle around it. The image cannot be symmetrical.

Kumotabi: The Blood Rite latches onto the darkness of shadows and of the night all around them, churning darkness around itself. After a few seconds of this the churning becomes an enveloping portal of shifting shadows that can expand and contract to hold multiple people. The size of the vortex is 10m in diameter for each skill level. A sueki may create this vortex on any surface but they must always remain in contact with it otherwise the portal will dissipate instantly, not function or pull anything in.

Once everyone has been highlighted by this ability, the user casts the Blood Rite a second time upon the pattern in the center of the vortex, channeling the vortex as the darkness pulls everyone within. This ability can suck in anything that is within the vortex and connected to anything that is currently in it so long as the entirety of the thing being pulled in can fit through the circumference of the vortex. This means a building could not be sucked into a small vortex just because the corner happens to be on it. The whole building must be able to fit and slip through. This does mean that vertically, there is no limit to how much that can fall inside.

Anybody that stands on the swirling darkness that isn't granted permission to travel by the user or denies their own desire to pass will not move at all when the vortex pulls.

During traveling, everyone falls through what seems to be an endless chasm of darkness lit by candles on black chandeliers. The distance required to make it to the other world is about a mile of falling. At the bottom is another swirling vortex that spits everyone out at the other end the other way up, so they emerge from the vortex head first and stop at their feet, standing. It is possible for a Sueki to force another person to move through the portal so long as their willpower is higher, but this requires triple the effort and can be fought against.

Kumotabi is generated by drawing a perfectly symmetrical image.

Blood Dependency: All Sueki characters Are highly dependent on a constant intake of energy to survive. This means feeding. If this is ignored then the Sueki will start to age rapidly and turn to ash during the night of the 7th day without feeding. The withdrawal symptoms slowly start to becomes noticeable on the 3rd day and get worse leading up to the seventh when the Sueki will look about 100 years old. After bleeding, the Sueki will feel full and no longer hungry then their body will gradually become younger over the same number of days they had not fed.

The actual age it stops at changes depending on the person and can be altered as Sueki may have preferences on how they look. There are some that even choose to look elderly. Whilst blood starved, a Sueki will always feel hungry for anything so long as they do not drink blood.

Mental and Physical Constitution: Sueki have strong bodies to handle their blood but also a decent amount of mental strength. This allows a Sueki to last much longer than a human when faced with dizziness and effects that instill mild mental weakness. They also suffer less when afflicted by sickness, viruses and disease.

Child of the Night: Being outside in the light of the moon or covered in natural darkness and shadow enhances the Sueki's body. This allows a Sueki to react faster, move quicker, think more rapidly and generally become much more aware and agile than if the sun was out. This includes the shadowy veil of Kumitsu. Training and fighting in the moonlight or dark places enhances their potential and growth. This effect becomes stronger based on how little sunlight the Sueki can stand. Sueki that can withstand sunlight easily will get little benefit from this, but those who can't stand it at all will benefit greatly.

Dark Vision: Sueki are able to see in the dark. This allows them to notice more when others cannot but also never lose sight of the shadows around them. Sueki are able to use darkness to track movement by focusing their mind on their prey. Moving in darkness is like second nature to a Sueki. The stronger the Sueki is, the larger scope their influence will be.

Solar Frailty: Sueki have a weakness to sunlight that is consistent among the race, but the potency of this weakness varies greatly. Some may even stay in the sun with no ill effect, but in exchange for this they receive no power up at night. Others however, can not withstand the sun at all, and accordingly their nighttime boost is rather significant. Sueki have a disadvantage against solar based characters. The only exception to this variance is within the Nightmare Bloodline, as they can not withstand sunlight in any way.

Fire, electricity and other non-sunlight abilities do not cause this effect. Thus, candles, light-bulbs etc do not age them. How your Sueki falls apart into dust is up to you.

Human State: This is not a form in the slightest. Sueki are capable of entering a sort of meditation that shrinks their fangs and reduces the prominence of their Sueki features so they appear to look like they have normal teeth, no horns, normal eyes etc. Upon close inspection, it will be noticeable that their features are not exactly the same as a humans, but they can pass as a Human in most situations.

The Sueki also denies Night Energy access to their powers in this state of meditation. They can move and react as normal as though they were 5-5 tier humans but if they wish to use abilities they must stop meditating and return to their normal state.

Holding this state for too long eventually tires the user. They are still weakened by sunlight as normal and by revoking darkness to keep this form up, their aging process occurs more rapidly. The Human state is not recommended, but is there if necessary.

I. Bloodline

» Bloodline:

LOVERS BLOODLINE

The Lovers are a group of Sueki that have managed to focus their dependence on blood into different places. These include the House of Temptation that replaces their needs with sex, whilst the House of Souls feast on energy resources to fuel their fire.

House of Temptation

Themed Visual Alterations: Hooves. Scales. Glowing Eyes. Forked Tongue. Horns and/or A tail. Their Kumopu generally takes the form of a pink gaseous substance.

Tier 3
Urges: Your urges outweigh your need for blood. You can survive without taking in any blood, but it must be substituted with romantic encounters instead. A temptation Sueki is now able to stop their bodies from becoming pregnant as they desire. Once pregnant, they cannot toggle the ability.

Enhanced Sense of Self: The Sueki has a greater understanding and connection to their own body, and the stimuli that effect it.

Enhanced Touch: Being able to feel every bump and wave, you can read through touching patterns and even detect vibrations and their source.

Enhanced Vision: You can see clearly, even in dense locations at an impressive distance. Colours are more vivid and night vision is enhanced even further. The Sueki is even capable of long distance sight, noticing small details from up to 2 miles away.

Tier 2
Lustful Intoxication: The Sueki secretes an invisible veil of adrenaline that causes others around them to feel aroused and physically attracted to the Sueki. This can be used for the Sueki's own personal gain and may lower an opponent's guard in combat. When used by powerful characters, the Sueki may be able to convince them to perform simple commands. This scales with the Sueki's focus. This will affect any organism with any bit of an organic brain, and lasts for five posts.

I. Umbra State

» Umbra State Appearance: N/A

» Umbra State Benefits: N/A(Has potential to develop to such a stage, though. )

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Sueki Skills
  • Blood Rite Affinity: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Feeding: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kumopu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Bloodline Constitution: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you roleplay. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE SUEKI APPLICATION
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Empty Re: Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki]

Mon May 06, 2019 4:06 pm

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Focus: Adept

• Comments/Notes: Nothing's wrong with this. Just standard Sueki stuff and a teensy bit of uniqueness, which is all good by me. If anyone has issues with this, come talk to me.
  • Tier: 4-5
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Empty Re: Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki]

Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:40 pm
[mod]Archiving by owner request. Please speak to staff if you would like this unarchived.[/mod]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ichijou Miura [APPROVED, 4-5; Sueki] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:04 pm
[mod]Moving to Archived on request[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum